What does Ermac look like under his mask in MKD?

LordScorpion
God

Re: What does Ermac look like under his mask in MKD?

Post by LordScorpion »

DoTR is Non-canon

shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

LordScorpion wrote:
shotokan wrote: Are you sure? I read it was scorpion, but wasn't sure. saw it on a site too, but Ii've never seen the cartoon series myself. Oh right I've seen one with his mask on, well may have gotten confused. Almost same costume. Ok so smoke's the only robot in the series i spose.
Exactly.The only way you can distinguish them easily is...Scorpion's glowing white eyes.and we all know the story of Scorp and Elder Sub way back before MK1.So,Sektor and Cyrax couldn't even have existed as Assassins During that period.

BTW Their Human Forms Only Appear in a Flashback.Smoke is also shown in his Human form as well.So all three Robots\Cyborgs are in the Series. ;)
Ic so what ep would that be? Do ya know? You can pm if you know but doesn't matter. Yeah ok. You would think they would distinguish it a little more better eh? Because even in human form, one would mistake it for Scorpion.

But of course it's a face of a man lol for Ermac. Why wouldn't it be? And yes, DOTR is none cannon like you said.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

So as to Decree,Ermac is a Legion of souls,so he's not a single man,so,No Face for Ermac.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Well that is also very true. I mean he does have a face as he is a person, or rather human, but he just has more than one soul. Lol that must be weird. He always talks in "we". ;)
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Exactly.I'm guessing his Face is a green skull? :D
Sektor
Apprentice

Post by Sektor »

<a href='http://tabmok99.mk5.org/kombat_pavilion.html' target='_blank'>http://tabmok99.mk5.org/kombat_pavilion.html</a>
Look under story and see unmasked and under that click ermac's picture from the old MK and it may not be current but atleast I found the real picture of him
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Sektor wrote: <a href='http://tabmok99.mk5.org/kombat_pavilion.html' target='_blank'>http://tabmok99.mk5.org/kombat_pavilion.html</a>
Look under story and see unmasked and under that click ermac's picture from the old MK and it may not be current but atleast I found the real picture of him
i know that site but the unmasked pictures of Ermac,Rain,Smoke .,etc, are Non-Canon

i.e,all unmasked pics taken from DoTR are non-canon

;)
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Ermac real face is beautyfully narcissistic, he's an travestite.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

i think that he's the reanimated Corpse of Tobias,'cause we all know that Boon "took care of" Tobias
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Maybe. Who knows? I think it just may be a normal face lmao :lol: I miss that name though, Noob Saibot. A good one. Sounds too weird with just Noob. It's missing something it seems to me, and I don't mean "Tobias".
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Cage05 wrote: i think that he's the reanimated Corpse of Tobias,'cause we all know that Boon "took care of" Tobias
Yep.Tobias was writing good but once i read somewhere he wrote the story or the SHTTY MK:A(movie).I say he sucks now.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

LordScorpion wrote:
Cage05 wrote: i think that he's the reanimated Corpse of Tobias,'cause we all know that Boon "took care of" Tobias
Yep.Tobias was writing good but once i read somewhere he wrote the story or the SHTTY MK:A(movie).I say he sucks now.
He wrote mk:Annihilation? Are you serious? Is that confirmed? That's rather surprisng because he and Ed Boon wrote some really good material in mk.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

I suppose that was true...i read it somewhere but i forgot where.

well...tobias did write a shtty game...MK3.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

True, but the story line was good, just some of the endings could have been more exciting, but the pictures the most. Just showed the character.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

of course the storyline was good...but the game is still sht(mk3)

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”