Mortal Kombat: Unchained Released In Europe

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat: Unchained Released In Europe

Post by Gambid »

Today in a press-release Midway announced the release of the European version of Mortal Kombat Unchained for the PSP:
24-November-2006
MORTAL KOMBAT GETS UNCHAINED ON THE PSP™

Mortal Kombat®: Unchained™ Delivers New Gamplay Modes & Multiple Fatalities for Every Character

London – November 24th, 2006 – Midway Games Ltd., a subsidiary of Midway Games Inc. (NYSE: MWY), today announced the release of Mortal Kombat®: Unchained™ for the PSP™ (PlayStation® Portable) system. Delivering the most powerful fighting game ever on a portable gaming system, Mortal Kombat: Unchained captures the lethal intensity that helped make the Mortal Kombat franchise the leader in the fighting game genre since 1992.

Included in the PSP version are six special characters, including Kitana, Frost, Blaze, Goro and Shao Kahn. Exclusive to the PSP is an all–new game type, Endurance Mode, in which players must battle their way to the top against an all–star roster of Mortal Kombat fighters.

About Mortal Kombat: Unchained™

Mortal Kombat: Unchained delivers the deepest fighting game ever on the PSP. With multiple fatalities per character, multi–tiered interactive backgrounds, extensive game modes including head–to–head Wi–Fi capabilities, and a new endurance mode, Mortal Kombat: Unchained revolutionizes the fighting game genre once again.

About Midway

Midway Games Inc. (NYSE:MWY), headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with offices throughout the world, is a leading developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software for major videogame systems and personal computers. More information about Midway and its products can be found at www.midway.com.
MORTAL KOMBAT, MORTAL KOMBAT: UNCHAINED, and all character names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Midway Amusement Games, LLC. "PSP" is a trademark and "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Alucard
Grand Master

Re: Mortal Kombat: Unchained Released In Europe

Post by Alucard »

Yes we kind of figured it out. It is worthy though for those who doesn't have mkd for ps2. So they could enjoy all of this extras.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

yea...i'll repair my psp now,so i'll try out mku...i hope it be good.
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

i've seen it around in the shops near my area, and it does look good, if i had a psp i'd probably get it.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

the game didn't release here yet,seems i'll have to try it out later.

Return to “News Articles”