Check the dictionary

LordScorpion
God

Re: Check the dictionary

Post by LordScorpion »

Well yeah,kind of the same here.Most of my friends loved the first movie.a few of them like MKAnnihilation more,because of Jade's "Sexy" Appearance in it <_< .Anyway,yeah,i'm curious to see this movie.

wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

LordScorpion wrote:a few of them like MKAnnihilation more,because of Jade's "Sexy" Appearance in it  <_< ...
Don't even get me started on that, I might....
*thinks for a second*

Oh, what the heck:

Jade
The emperor's assassin is played by Victoria's Secret supermodel Irina Pantaeva, who also happens to be the worst actress in the history of film. For some reason, the producers thought that walking down a rampway wearing a chimpanzee thong qualifies someone to act.
Just when people thought this movie couldn't sink in a deeper pile of shit, miss drive-thru acting lessons Jade (whose previous acting experience was in late night infommertials trying to sell you reusable toilet paper) shows up wearing some sexy lingerie (that and the fight in the mud might distract the audience from the fact that no one in this film drove pass an acting lesson), then she does some drunken-prom-date advances to Liu Kang, who rejects her (Gay Kang?).
Then, just when people thought it couldn't get any worse, sexy Jade morphs into warrior Jade, wearing a green Power Ranger outfit. The audience rushes to the nearest emergency exit before both Liu Kang and Jade morph back to the desert and FIGHT! Luckily for those who ran away, they didn't get to see Jade's angry faces like "Grrr, I'm going to destroy you with my bad acting!"
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

wesborland wrote:
LordScorpion wrote:a few of them like MKAnnihilation more,because of Jade's "Sexy" Appearance in it  <_< ...
Don't even get me started on that, I might....
*thinks for a second*

Oh, what the heck:

Jade
The emperor's assassin is played by Victoria's Secret supermodel Irina Pantaeva, who also happens to be the worst actress in the history of film. For some reason, the producers thought that walking down a rampway wearing a chimpanzee thong qualifies someone to act.
Just when people thought this movie couldn't sink in a deeper pile of shit, miss drive-thru acting lessons Jade (whose previous acting experience was in late night infommertials trying to sell you reusable toilet paper) shows up wearing some sexy lingerie (that and the fight in the mud might distract the audience from the fact that no one in this film drove pass an acting lesson), then she does some drunken-prom-date advances to Liu Kang, who rejects her (Gay Kang?).
Then, just when people thought it couldn't get any worse, sexy Jade morphs into warrior Jade, wearing a green Power Ranger outfit. The audience rushes to the nearest emergency exit before both Liu Kang and Jade morph back to the desert and FIGHT! Luckily for those who ran away, they didn't get to see Jade's angry faces like "Grrr, I'm going to destroy you with my bad acting!"
Well Yeah,i personally hated her acting.Some of my pals are stupid to believe that she's sexy in the movie.
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

lol man...she must of been bad.
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

Well, no arguments there, she IS sexy, but so is Paris Hilton and that doesn't mean I liked her acting in The House of Wax.
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

im guessing its quite hard finding sexy but good actors lol
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

Cameron Diaz and Bridgette Wilson.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

wesborland wrote: Well, no arguments there, she IS sexy, but so is Paris Hilton and that doesn't mean I liked her acting in The House of Wax.
Well yea,she is sexy all right,but that doesn't make her a good actor.
wesborland wrote: Cameron Diaz and Bridgette Wilson.
Yea,they are very good.and Angelina jolie too. :D There's also a Bollywood Actress from india who recently went to Hollywood...Her name is "Aishwarya Rai" and she's a good actress but i doubt she'll get a part in MK.
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

i meant sexy good actors in the sence of being good at martial arts.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Bridgette Wilson is a good example at that as well.
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

Bridgette Wilson might move like a coat hanger when she fights in MK1 (big mistake to do her own stunts), but I still prefer her rather than Sandra Hess, she could fight but she couldn't act.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Well yea,Sandra is sexy but i prefer Bridgette.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

LordScorpion wrote: Well yea,Sandra is sexy but i prefer Bridgette.
Yes, but they both did a good job. I loved her attitude and look. Man she was aweosome lmao I stil laugh at the "Do I look like your secretary?" lmao. Who needs good looking models or what not? If they're good and really post the image and imaginitive of the movie into it's viewers and make them believe it can be real, they've done their part.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

shotokan wrote:
LordScorpion wrote: Well yea,Sandra is sexy but i prefer Bridgette.
Yes, but they both did a good job. I loved her attitude and look. Man she was aweosome lmao I stil laugh at the "Do I look like your secretary?" lmao. Who needs good looking models or what not? If they're good and really post the image and imaginitive of the movie into it's viewers and make them believe it can be real, they've done their part.
lol yea.Sandra did a good job?NO.
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

wesborland wrote: Well, no arguments there, she IS sexy, but so is Paris Hilton and that doesn't mean I liked her acting in The House of Wax.
Paris hilton looks like my dck having avoiding a bath for a week.
She must be prosecuted. Rosario Dawson is more beatiful & sexy instead.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!

Return to “Mortal Kombat (2021 Movie)”