Who are the hidden characters in Mkd konquest?

Plankicorn
Mortal

Who are the hidden characters in Mkd konquest?

Post by Plankicorn »

Well, I know blaze is in there and johnny cage, plus reptile and rain. anybody got any others?

shotokan
Immortal

Re: Who are the hidden characters in Mkd konquest?

Post by shotokan »

As in seeing them? Yeah, lots. Motaro, collecting like 1000 red koins, Kintaro just entering earthrealm, Sub-Zero in the village before the first school, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, etc. Basically they're not hidden characters. They're just characters that appear in the game either in some konquest mode missions/side missions, or they are just put there for no apparent reason.
Plankicorn
Mortal

Post by Plankicorn »

Well yeah your right but what i'm meaning to say is has anyone else found any characters that don't mean anything and are just "in" konquest
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Plankicorn wrote: Well yeah your right but what i'm meaning to say is has anyone else found any characters that don't mean anything and are just "in" konquest
Yep those I've listed. Earthrealm 10am A-5 I think motaro appears for some odd reason but once you collected he dissappears for good. Those are the ones I would clasify as "in" konquest mode.:P
bhattipimpin88
Mortal

Post by bhattipimpin88 »

Shotokan, where can I find Kintaro???
ReptileLord

Post by ReptileLord »

when u come out of the village there is a forest on the right of were u came out.There should be a chest in that forest.Open the chest and beside it you will find Kintaro.You have to talk to him quickly because he disappears in about 3 seconds and he never comes back.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Well you can't really talk to him because as soon as you go to the chest to your left when you first enter earthrealm if you quickly look to your right in time you might catch a glimpse of him running off into the forest with a chest and if you're fast enough you'll see him stand there for a moment before dissappearing. I've seen him a few times but it's a rather quick moment. Oh yeah! Ermac in earthrealm village as well! I forgot. When you first enter the garden where Mako the bully is you'll see Ermac run from the wall to your left to the wall on the right near the chest as well.

It's about right but you can find it if you search for it. I also found out that in konquest mode on ps2, pressing R2 will make Shujinko run much faster, making it easier to catch a glimpse of the characters. I don't know the button for Xbox, sorry. I owned the game for a year before finding that one out lol. Well perhaps I pressed it before but never noticed. No more slow Shujinko!
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

i remember in the netherrealm,you can see cyrax&nitara
ReptileLord

Post by ReptileLord »

I don't think you can talk to them.As soon as u talk to moloch they disappear
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

When I went up to them they dissappeared. I forgot about those two. Or the two fighters fighting at night. Apparently if you meditate for about a week or whatever they'll slowly move onto the lava and you can punch Johnny Cage out. However, I haven't seen that happen so I don't think it'll work.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

shotokan wrote: When I went up to them they dissappeared. I forgot about those two. Or the two fighters fighting at night. Apparently if you meditate for about a week or whatever they'll slowly move onto the lava and you can punch Johnny Cage out. However, I haven't seen that happen so I don't think it'll work.
I had a problem like that too.Same here.Patrick,can ya help me with this?

BTW,this topic should be named "Who are the Cameo Appearance Characters in MKD Konquest",not Hidden.it would make more sense.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Hm that's true. Still get the message anyway if you read it.
WarriorWithin
Master

Post by WarriorWithin »

yes,u cannot talk to Nitara and Cyrax,they disappear just like that!
The Shut Up List
1.Lin Kuei Prodigy
2.Alucard

N00bs aren't welcome on MKS.People who think im a n00b,they're dumasses.
Inferno
ReptileLord

My Forum: MK Armageddon Online

LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Yeah,i wish they wouldn't.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

I wish it was that way for a lot of them. Too bad.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”