Who shud play who?

Undertaker
Master

Re: Who shud play who?

Post by Undertaker »

Edenian Night wrote: :ph34r: Well, for MK3, they need to have better actors and i think these wud fit in with the characters. But who do u guys think who sud play who??

Liu Kang- ROBIN SHOu of course, he better come back

Kitana- Talisa Soto, shes done a good job. It wud be cool if they show her ruling her realm for a while and she cud be wearing a mask

Jax- Lynn Red, hes good, but he needs to be more serious

Sonya- WOW! The big controversy, I dun realy know, and i think they shud stop changing actresses. I think Sandra Hess wud be good if she grew her hair, and if they put some clothes that didnt look like it came from the thrift store lol. And she needs to be more tuff. Briggette Wislon, already has the attitude, but i think she needs to look more sexy

Rayden: Christoper Lambert, forget the other guy from MKA

Johnny Cage- Lynden Ashby

Quan Chi- Adoni Maropis, he was good

MILEENA- Um, she my favorite character and she BETTER be in this movie. Danna Hee shud do her stunts cuz she good, but shes to boney. :ph34r: I think Angelina Jolie shud play her or someone with the look and bad attitude

Kenshi- how about Tom Welling from Smallville. Hes a really good actor and he looks like Kenshi, cuz hes buff and they look alike

Scorpion- Chris Casassma

Sub Zero- the guy from Conquest, but give Sub, Scorpion and Mileena bigger roles

Jarek- I think Hugh Jackman wud be perfect for Jarek

Tanya- The girl from clueless is fine

Sindel- Musetta vander

I gotta think of more, but wat ya think?!
I think John Travolta should play Jonny Cage other than that it is good

I am the ruler of Netherrealm
Undertaker
Master

Post by Undertaker »

I think Quan Chi sould be played by The Rock
I am the ruler of Netherrealm
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

quan chi sucks.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote: quan chi sucks.
sever,y'know one thing?quan chi was the one who really started the mk war.mkm:sz is before mk1.and the deadly alliance existed at that time and shinnok and quan chi were there.quan chi actually is a cunning sorcerer,who,asks help from superiors,and once he gets the power,just knock 'em off and take their thrones,just as he did with shinnok and kahn.so quan chi doesn't suck.anyway,he and tsung are the bosses in mkda.sorry if i posted off topic.lol.

and i remember an user here who said he wanted somebody to act as reiko.well for your information reiko is not there in mk3..
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

i wonder what the movies whould have been like if van damme(did i spell that right)had actually played johnny cage?
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Cage05 wrote: i wonder what the movies whould have been like if van damme(did i spell that right)had actually played johnny cage?
I like linden. He made a good Johnny Cage.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Actually Brandon Bruce Lee,Son Of The Legendary Actor Bruce Lee Was Schedueled To Play Johnny Cage.But He Died During The Filming Of The Crow,So They Selected Linden Instead.And Cameron Diaz Was Schedueled To Play Sonya.But She Hurt Her Knee At That Time,So They Selected Bridgette Wilson Instead.Cameron Could Have Been Great For Both Sonya And Kitana(She's Real Beautiful,Y'Know).And I Don't Think Brandon Would Have Made It To The Egotestical Johnny Cage.Linden Is Best For Johnny Cage.
goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

i agree
Get Over Here
ecw7
Mortal

Post by ecw7 »

i'm pretty sure i agree with that, brandon lee wasnt the best choice for johnny cage. as far as i know, he had no martial arts training, but he was good actor and he had a pretty good wit. i think sonya should be played by the best non a-list actress they can get. if they get an a-list actress she wont really try and more than likely wont know how to play sonya. i read someones post on another site, and someone suggested paris hilton as sonya,not very smart
Tamedcheetah
Mortal

Post by Tamedcheetah »

Sniper Wolf 1122 -

That is hilarious!!! Yeah - Angelina Jolie!! And they should have her give Lynn "Red" Williams (Jax) a run for his muscles!!

I say make "Just make a lovestory out of this whole thing"! Too funny!! I say forget about whatever the story used to be about. It could still be a PG rated movie! Change is always exciting!!!!!!!!!!! :P
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Tamedcheetah wrote: Sniper Wolf 1122 -

That is hilarious!!! Yeah - Angelina Jolie!! And they should have her give Lynn "Red" Williams (Jax) a run for his muscles!!

I say make "Just make a lovestory out of this whole thing"! Too funny!! I say forget about whatever the story used to be about. It could still be a PG rated movie! Change is always exciting!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Angelina Jolie played Tomb Raider in the official Movie.She made a very good performance in it.She would have made a Good Jade,tho.Irina Panteva as okay,but she was hot in that bikini(the scene where she meets Liu)

Return to “Mortal Kombat (2021 Movie)”