help with deception

Capitain Howdy
Mortal

help with deception

Post by Capitain Howdy »

Is there a way of returning to the village on earthrealm, once you finished konquest? I know theres a big gate, but it says its locked, how can i open it?

ogrebot360
God

Re: help with deception

Post by ogrebot360 »

I don't think there is a way back in. It sucks, I know. Especially considering I still have a bag of flour in my inventory.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>lmao, sorry ogre, i just found that amusing. i did EVERY LITTLE mission possiable in the vvillage. no theres no way back in. i beta konquest liek a million times, i guided my gf through the entire thing on the phone, getting everything. lol</span>
TANYAxSCORPION
Mortal

Post by TANYAxSCORPION »

yeah there isnt...i tried punching the gate and stuff haha...yeah it doesnt open and it sucks cuz i forgot to get scorpions alt so i had to make a new pro and start a new konquest
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote: <span style='color:green'>lmao, sorry ogre, i just found that amusing. i did EVERY LITTLE mission possiable in the vvillage. no theres no way back in. i beta konquest liek a million times, i guided my gf through the entire thing on the phone, getting everything. lol</span>
over the phone, your parent must of gone mad over the phone bill lol, but yeah i wanna go back to village, tried checkin all over earthrealm but no luck, and i'm gutted to cause theres a few thing i didn't do, if someone find anything, an action replay thing or whatever, please tell me
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote: <span style='color:green'>lmao, sorry ogre, i just found that amusing. i did EVERY LITTLE mission possiable in the vvillage. no theres no way back in. i beta konquest liek a million times, i guided my gf through the entire thing on the phone, getting everything. lol</span>
Yep he's right, there's NO way back into earthrealm village at all. Once you go to earthrealm, you can't go back. Found that out the hard way too lol. So do every mission in the village that you can or take your time because once your out, your out.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>exactly, and naw man. i gotta cell phone, it smy life, i use that, i like never use my house phone. lol. but ya, through ALL of konquest, not just the village, lol. mk obsessed...SO! lol</span>
TANYAxSCORPION
Mortal

Post by TANYAxSCORPION »

are u kidding all of konquest...all the locked bios and alt bios...every alt costume....every locked character...hahaha thats so much id just die over the phone lol

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”