Game Winners has Wrong Deception Codes

ozzman123

Game Winners has Wrong Deception Codes

Post by ozzman123 »

<a href='http://gamewinners.com' target='_blank'>gamewinners</a> has some wrong Fatality codes and there is NO easy win code, and I already tryed to send them the correct Imformation I just wanted to tell you guys.

Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Re: Game Winners has Wrong Deception Codes

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>ya we`ve noticed, like sub-z`s hk and such</span>
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

most probably the users who submitted information there may have made a typo,or got the wrong info from somebody.actually those codes aren't 100% correct.and another thing:what codes are you talking about:action code replay,gameshark,or gamegenie?
or atleast,what system of mkd:xbox,gcube or ps2?
ozzman123

Post by ozzman123 »

It said somthing like this kinda, When playing as any one eccept Scorpion enter some button code and your opponent will loose half their life and cant move or block somthing like that.
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

I think I got a fatality guide from there. All I know is they totally got the button combo for Mileena's finishers wrong.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

I can't even do the fatalities. Well it's the one's who submit it, which is the problem, and the site isn't always dependable itself so...but there are others. Like mk sites where the codes are correct it seems. That is if you can ever do it.
ozzman123

Post by ozzman123 »

I would rather use MK online for Fatalitys but Millena's are wrong though, and for Mileena's haraKiri on Game winners it's B D F B 2

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”