New Mortalkombat movie: Mk devastation

shotokan
Immortal

New Mortalkombat movie: Mk devastation

Post by shotokan »

Anyone know if Robin Shou for sure will be returning as the infamous Liu Kang? on Mk revolution.net, the old site before updated, they had a mk website. Can't remember the name, but it said he'd be returning and then a new quote saying "I don't think so. Where would we go from there?" I dunno..I know Chris Cassamassa (Scorpion) and some other of the casts are returning. It's supposed to over wright annihilation..shame :( I wanted to see Sindel and Kitana again to see where that left off but was so bad so maybe she's not returning. Anyhow, any new plots so far anyone know of or when sometime this year or some time it's coming out after all this time and rumours?

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: New Mortalkombat movie: Mk devastation

Post by Gambid »

According to one of his interviews, yes he will.

Next time post in the right forum.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

That's interesting...will have to see in time I suppose..Yeah, sorry. Didn't see the other option till today:P
Mk1 Scorpion
Apprentice

Post by Mk1 Scorpion »

shotokan wrote: Anyone know if Robin Shou for sure will be returning as the infamous Liu Kang? on Mk revolution.net, the old site before updated, they had a mk website. Can't remember the name, but it said he'd be returning and then a new quote saying "I don't think so. Where would we go from there?" I dunno..I know Chris Cassamassa (Scorpion) and some other of the casts are returning. It's supposed to over wright annihilation..shame :( I wanted to see Sindel and Kitana again to see where that left off but was so bad so maybe she's not returning. Anyhow, any new plots so far anyone know of or when sometime this year or some time it's coming out after all this time and rumours?
i want that Sektor will be in 3rd movie cuz he was not in the mk2 movie.
!!Get Over here!!
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Yeah I wanted him in Annihilation as well. Might have been better..Sektor Instead of Smoke.
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

sindel and kitana will be in it probably. well i heard its suppose to be about mk4 and mk deadly alliance so maybe not sindel
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

badboy52292 wrote: sindel and kitana will be in it probably. well i heard its suppose to be about mk4 and mk deadly alliance so maybe not sindel
Actually, this movie will be about MK deception and, due to the fact that hurricane katrina delayed the filming, the crew decided to wait a couple of months for MK Armageddon to be released so that they can re-write the ending.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

this cast has been confirmed:
Robin Shou - Liu Kang
Adoni Maropis - Quan Chi
Linden Ashby - Johnny Cage
Chris Casamassa - Scorpion
Keith Cooke - Sub-Zero
Matthias Hues - Fujin
Christopher Lambert - Lord Raiden
Stacey Dash - Tanya

unconfirmed cast:
Jax,Sindel,Kitana And Sonya(Don't Know If Jax And Sindel Are Going To Appear At All First).

Casamassa,Robin Shou And Adoni Are Perfect For Their Respective Casts.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Great but confirmed for sure here? Yeah I miss Adoni Maropis as Quan Chi though I didn't see any other films with him in yet. He's great!
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

shotokan wrote: Great but confirmed for sure here? Yeah I miss Adoni Maropis as Quan Chi though I didn't see any other films with him in yet. He's great!
Adoni Maropis Is Most Well Known For Playing Quan Chi In Conquest.So It Is Really Great For Him To Return In Devastation And This Cast Is Confirmed For Sure.And Since Casamassa,Robin,Adoni And Keith Cooke Will All Appear In This Movie,It Will Be A Huge Smashing Hit!Adoni May Return In The Next Mortal Kombat Movie Too(MK:A New Dawn Or MK:Ressurection).
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

They're making a fourth movie as well? I though for now just a third? I heard some of the actors were contracted for three or four of the movies but that could have changed. Any other information of other characters that are going to be in it? I know Fujin will be in mk:devastation.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

shotokan wrote: They're making a fourth movie as well? I though for now just a third? I heard some of the actors were contracted for three or four of the movies but that could have changed. Any other information of other characters that are going to be in it? I know Fujin will be in mk:devastation.
no,as possible as i know,no information yet.i'll have to check.anyway,i got info about the 4th movie here:
<a href='http://www.mkrevolution.net/mkand.html' target='_blank'>http://www.mkrevolution.net/mkand.html</a>
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

Post by Mortal Kombat Master 777 »

Robin Shou - Liu Kang
Adoni Maropis - Rich Divizio
Keith Cooke - Sub-Zero
Matthias Hues - Fujin

These are the fighters/acors who will be returning in MKDevastation. It will be the events of DA until Deception. Liu Kang dies in this one.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Mortal Kombat Master 777 wrote: Robin Shou - Liu Kang
Adoni Maropis - Rich Divizio
Keith Cooke - Sub-Zero
Matthias Hues - Fujin

These are the fighters/acors who will be returning in MKDevastation. It will be the events of DA until Deception. Liu Kang dies in this one.
Mortal Kombat Master 777,i had already posted the confirmed cast.you just had forgotten that Tanya was there too.you have posted the exact cast i gave missing out only Tanya and Mistakenly putting Rich Divizio for Quan Chi.whatever,there will be a fourth movie.and check that link i gave.lol,no offense on ya,pal.
Aust77
Apprentice

Post by Aust77 »

I can't wait until MK:Devastation comes out!!!!
A completely normal........COLTS FAN!!!!!!!
Don't mess with Scorpion,or he'll rip your heart out before you can say "Toasty".
Be friends with Scorpion and get a coupon for a free spear at Wal-Mart.
Don't mess with Sub-Zero,or you won't have a spine.
Be freinds with Sub-Zero,and get a coupon for 10 free ice cream cones at Willy's ice cream shop.

Return to “Mortal Kombat (2021 Movie)”