Shinnok?

goatsukel
Apprentice

Shinnok?

Post by goatsukel »

How come every where i look either people just dont know what happened to Shinnok in MK4 or they say Lui Kang killed him?

In Quan Chi's ending it shows him killing Shinnok, and i dont see anything that conflicts with this either. after killing shinnok, he had his whole insident with scorpion and sub zero.

is there anything that proves this wrong?

if not, we must spread the word, that lui kang didn't do anything good for once in an MK game.

i regret that i only have one life to give, for rock and roll
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Re: Shinnok?

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

i like shinnok...theres just summin about him..i think hes a good baddy.lol
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

I believe it depends here. Remember, in character game endings, the events of what happens are events that COULD happen. Things that are possible. Are you comparing to endings here or just the storyline? In Deception, even though he's in the Neterrealm, he's sort of alive and is coming back for Armaggedon, so I believe he's alive. Try more searching but keep that in mind if you're going for ending. Alot of MK fans forget this and conflict arises because of this. I hope this helps you =)
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

Post by Mortal Kombat Master 777 »

In the MKA plot, he was defeated by Liu Kang and the Earthrealm warriors with the aid of Raiden. Quan Chi chickened off and didnt help Shinnok. He didnt die by Quan Chi. He was defeated and sent back to The Netherealm.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 4/Gold”