Shaolin Monks Questions

badboy52292
Master

Shaolin Monks Questions

Post by badboy52292 »

I have been to the different Shaolin Monks topics and sometimes i have trouble with the game and I need a little help to find certain things but when i ask the questions on the other topics they get deleted for some reason. I made this topic so it can be for anyone who has questions about the game and if other people have answers then they can help the person. Get it? Okay and i have a question about the smoke missin 1. I know it may be easy to others but i cant seem to find the room marked smoke mission. Can someone help me?

Goro_Rulz

Re: Shaolin Monks Questions

Post by Goro_Rulz »

In soul tomb go through the green door (room which having spikes at it`s top), then throw the tarkatas at the wall opposite to the camera.
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

Oh okay I just figured it out thanks.
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

I got Mortal Kombat 2 and i am at the part where you have to beat Shao Kahn. After I beat him then the game is over? If it is then that sucks cuz it was kinda a short game compared to other adventure games, also what happened to Mileena after she jumps into the portal at the living forest? Well if it is the end can someone tell me?
scorpion deadman
Master

Post by scorpion deadman »

Yeah that is the end,and mileena takes Kitana 2 the prison.
super_monk_90
Apprentice

Post by super_monk_90 »

I'm stuck on smoke mission 3 i can't get the tarkata into the traps. i've tryed throws,uppercuts,and launches but I just can't get them in. :angry:
If your reading this I haven't thought of a new sig.

Well go do something you lazy person.
gangster89
Mortal

Post by gangster89 »

yeah but can somone help me...........how do i beat reptile in the living forest .........its disturbing......i cant even get past the snake :angry: :angry:

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks”