Noob Saibot's MKD ending (SPOILERS AHOY)

PsyBorg
Mortal

Noob Saibot's MKD ending (SPOILERS AHOY)

Post by PsyBorg »

Okay, I understand everything about Smoke.

However, people say they have reasons for Noob being the original Sub-Zero.

They show me the UMK3 ending for Classic Sub Zero as evidence:

"...Having been killed in the first tournament Sub-Zero somehow seems to have emerged to win the third tournament. However, upon removing his mask both the Outworld and the Earth-born warriors are shocked to discover the true identity of this warrior. A warrior who has long been missing from a previous Mortal Kombat, and one who will return in the fourth tournament."

Assuming this ending was true, another choice COULD HAVE BEEN BARAKA OR RAIDEN. Baraka did not return in UMK3, so it could have been him. Same thing with Raiden or Noob, since they could fit in too.

The problem is a loophole. ONLY RAIDEN WAS IN MK4. It was said that the true form of Classic Sub-Zero was to return in the fourth tournament. I understand that at one time, Noob Saibot was to be in the game, but was eventually replaced by Reiko. So that means that the evidence is false because when MK4 (the fourth tournament) was up for playing, Noob was NOT IN IT. The only person who was "long been missing" that returned in the fourth tournament was Raiden, leading me to believe that the Classic Sub Zero may have been Raiden.

If I am doing something wrong or if there is any other evidence, please tell me.

Z.44
Master

Re: Noob Saibot's MKD ending (SPOILERS AHOY)

Post by Z.44 »

Lol. Noob is in MK4. He's hidden :lol: .
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

original Sub-Zero wasn't in UMK3. He was in Triolgy. Noob was in UMK3 and in MK4.
Icy-X
Master

Post by Icy-X »

have u seen Noob-Smoke's ending in MKD yet? it clearly says Noob Saibot was the original Sub-Zero. now in UMK3 Classic Sub-Zero was put into the game cuz he was different from the new Subby in MK3. now the whole thing with Noob Saibot and Classic Sub-Zero being one in the same i believe wasnt even thought of until MK4 at the soonest. otherwise i they probably wouldnt have put Classic Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot both in UMK3.

anyways his ending in UMK3 is true. well actually the whole ending isnt true. only parts of it. so yea he is in MK4 as a hidden character as Noob Saibot. he even has Kori powers and the Spine Rip fatality.

u know what PsyBorg? y dont u try doing some research? especially b4 u post some thing real dumb like this again. make sure u got the facts first.

bottom line the original Sub-Zero from MK1 (Classic Subby in UMK3) is Noob Saibot. he became Noob Saibot when he was killed in MK1. only true thing about Classic Subs ending in UMK3 is that he was indeed in MK4. then again that could very well of been non-canon until MKD.

so i guess the original Subby has been in every MK game except for MKD. hes been in MK either as the original Subby or as Noob. lol.
PsyBorg
Mortal

Post by PsyBorg »

You know, Icy-X, you could have just stated the facts and not have been a complete ba***rd.

I DID do research. I just didn't know that Noob was actually playable in the MK4 arcades. How do you get him, anyway?
Z.44
Master

Post by Z.44 »

Infierno4551 wrote: original Sub-Zero wasn't in UMK3. He was in Triolgy. Noob was in UMK3 and in MK4.
No. Both Sub-0's r in UMK3. Klassic Sub-0 is hidden. And if u get the SNES version, both are playable.
Tony Hawk
Warrior

Post by Tony Hawk »

ok, this is everything u have 2 no 'bout noob saibot in mk:

MK1: sub-0 died in tournament

MK2: mk1 sub-0's little bro comes and enters mk2, while his brother got reincarnted into a wraith by Shao Kahnand is hidden and unplayable.

MK3: noobs little bro unmaskes himself and enters mk3

UMK3: now this game and trilogy DO NOT COUNT because noob AND klassic sub-0 r both in this game. klassic subbys says that he has revealed himself as someone from A previous tournament. didn't specifically say which one, but probably mk2. just in case u havent noticed, u can 4get anything about klassic subby's ending, beause technically, stated in his ending, he's not klassic subby anymore! his ending also states that he will return in the mk4, and noob's in that game.

MK4: noob's in the game, but so is raiden, so that doesn't make Psyborg wrong. not yet, at least.

MKDA: nothing here

MKD: NOOB-SMOKE'S ENDING CLEARLY STATES THAT NOOB IS THE ORIGINAL SUB-0!!!
NEED HELP FINDING MK EPIC BATTLES TRADING CARDS
Z.44
Master

Post by Z.44 »

Well, beats the sh*t outta my post. :lol:
Z.44
Master

Post by Z.44 »

well, u guys left a lil' detail out. Noob, Sub-o, & Klassic Sub-0 r all in the SNES version of UMK3. Does that relate 2 anything?
Tony Hawk
Warrior

Post by Tony Hawk »

no, because if u really think about it, umk3 is just and updated version of mk3 cuz all the people from the previous games have their mk3 endings, they just wanted to add more chars. it doesnt matter if noob, sub-0, and klassic sub-0 r all in the game. actually, unmasked sub-0 doesnt rally have anything 2 do with it. they just added klassic subby AND noob cuz they have different specials and combos.
NEED HELP FINDING MK EPIC BATTLES TRADING CARDS
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>the original sub-zero was killed by scorpion, but not in the mk tournament. his soul was tainted, so he joined the brotherhood of shadow, and forced his way into the netherrealm. get it?</span>
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

Z.44 wrote:
Infierno4551 wrote: original Sub-Zero wasn't in UMK3. He was in Triolgy. Noob was in UMK3 and in MK4.
No. Both Sub-0's r in UMK3. Klassic Sub-0 is hidden. And if u get the SNES version, both are playable.
I had UMK3 for SNES and original Sub wasn't in the game.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

thats gotta suck.
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

He really wasn't in it cause if he was I would have played him.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

whys everyone say umk?

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”