New GameCube MK: Deception Review at IGN

MiNeOuT
God

New GameCube MK: Deception Review at IGN

Post by MiNeOuT »

IGN has updated with a new review for the GameCube version of Mortal Kombat: Deception. Below is a part of the review:
Unfortunately, the GameCube version of Mortal Kombat: Deception has arrived both five months after its PlayStation 2 and Xbox counterparts and without an online version. That's definitely disappointing when you consider that the technology is in place to sustain an online for Nintendo's console. Sega did it years ago with Phantasy Star Online.

The good news, however, is that GameCube owners do at least get a very competent port with a couple of unique exclusives. Not only are all the main modes and Kontent extras perfectly intact, but the GCN build also boasts two new extras sure to please Mortal Kombat fans. Franchise characters Goro and Shao Kahn are unlocked and fully playable from the start. The fighters come to GameCube complete with unique fatalities and Hara Kiris, and they look better than ever thanks to realistic 3D modeling and animation.
Click here to view to full article. If you have an IGN Insider account you can also view the Head-to-Head Comparison, Video Review and the Strategy Guide.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

scorpion15152004
Grand Master

Re: New GameCube MK: Deception Review at IGN

Post by scorpion15152004 »

maybe I'll have to buy a gamecube for the next game.
Dark Scorpion5
God

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

im back, i dont have internet at my6 house any more so i had to post hetre at the library, anyway kool MKD is finaly out, but i gotta find a store to buy it at, u know where they sell it?
Dude
God

Post by Dude »

Hm..... Maybe EB or other popular game-selling stores? Your internet is down? Too bad. I might get a Gamecube. But maybe when stuff get cheaper.
Black-Rose
Apprentice

Post by Black-Rose »

I have a Gamcube and X-Box, but I got Deception for the X because of the option of X-Box Live.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

yay, cube has shao kah and goro so ha! :P

Return to “News Articles”