MK trilogy patch for xp

kenshi
Mortal

MK trilogy patch for xp

Post by kenshi »

Hi all,

Kenshi, the blind person here. Has anyone used the patch for MK trilogy that makes it work on xp? If you have, how do I do it? I mean, how do i make it work? Please tell me as soon as you can, cause my friend needs to know as soon as possible.

Kenshi, the friend of Sub-0
P.s. Anyone know why I chose Kenshi as my name? Cause we have one thing in common. We're both blind. hehheh

Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Re: MK trilogy patch for xp

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

kenshi wrote: Hi all,

Kenshi, the blind person here. Has anyone used the patch for MK trilogy that makes it work on xp? If you have, how do I do it? I mean, how do i make it work? Please tell me as soon as you can, cause my friend needs to know as soon as possible.

Kenshi, the friend of Sub-0
P.s. Anyone know why I chose Kenshi as my name? Cause we have one thing in common. We're both blind. hehheh
kenshi, explain what the patches are/do and you`ll get more replies, but i`ll see what i can do.
kenshi
Mortal

Post by kenshi »

Hi,

Well, apparently the patch was suposed to help you run Mortal Kombat trilogy on windows xp. It's on the site somewhere. The site as in the one we all know. heh. Lovely old mksecrets.net. It's on the downloads section under updates.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

kenshi wrote: Hi,

Well, apparently the patch was suposed to help you run Mortal Kombat trilogy on windows xp. It's on the site somewhere. The site as in the one we all know. heh. Lovely old mksecrets.net. It's on the downloads section under updates.
<span style='color:green'>i`ll see what i can do. </span>
kenshi
Mortal

Post by kenshi »

Oh yah. I managed to get the patch extractec, now I just need to know which program to open MKTV2 with.

Thanks
Kenshi, the one and only blind fighter!
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

ok then

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks”