Deadly Alliance and Deception ..Why not for PC?:((

florentin
Warrior

Deadly Alliance and Deception ..Why not for PC?:((

Post by florentin »

Why these games were not released for PC?I am very frustrated that i can't play these games...and i guess so are hundreds of thousand mk fans worldwide..Not everyone has the money for a console...

Ps2 emulation is still at the beginning it will be long untill it is fully working and even if it does i guess the system req will be huge.A pc version would require less resources..

Can't anything be done for Midway to release them on pc (maybe a DA and D double dvd->fans&collector's edition something like that)

If the mk fans worldwide would make a petition or something and even express they wish to order the pc version of the games do you think Midway will re-consider?

I agree there is a lot of piracy for PC games but isn't it the same for ps2 or xbox?10 minutes using Nero and ther's your ps2/xbox dvd copy...

After all their main interest should be to make the game as popular as possible..release it on every system ..That's how they did with the classic mk games and they were a huge succes

It's time for Midway to do smth for us the fans..we who supported the game from 1993 till now,we who bought raiden hats and mk t-shirts,we who watched the movies in the cinemas, we who filled the arcade machines with coins ..WE WHO MADE THEM RICH!! Do it for us and not for the money!

Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Re: Deadly Alliance and Deception ..Why not for PC?:((

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

well, since shaolin monks is out in september, those should be on pc sooner or later...
florentin
Warrior

Post by florentin »

I Don't think we should wait for them to do it if they would be in the mood to do it...

All the fan sites that relate to mortal kombat should make a request to midway for this to happen.Some kind of signature raising campaign..

They were afraid it wouldn't sell..Looks like Deadly Alliance was sold in 25 million copies and Deception will surpass that since it sold 1 million copies in the first week only...

Ok Midway, you got your money..now give us the games on PC!
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

true

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance”