1Up.Com Preview

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

1Up.Com Preview

Post by Gambid »

1Up.com now have their preview of Mortal Kombat: Deception with an exclusive screenshots. From the article.
For the first time since Mortal Kombat sequels stopped having numbers attached to them, Deception on GameCube includes four-armed beast Goro and notorious boss Shao Kahn as playable characters. Even better, both characters are selectable right from the beginning, so players won't have to spend long amounts of time with the game before they get to try out the new additions.

Another change to the character selection is that six of the characters that are by default locked away on the PS2 and Xbox versions are now available for play right from the beginning, so Noob Smoke and Havik fans won't have to unlock those characters to use them. While unlocking players through the Konquest Mode on PS2 and Xbox presented a fun experience, it also presented quite a challenge for players who wanted to unlock characters as quickly as possible, as it was a slow process, so the new character select screen presents a more accessible roster from the get-go.
Click here to read the whole article and here to view all the screenshots.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Dude
God

Re: 1Up.Com Preview

Post by Dude »

Whoah sweet. I might just get a Gamecube this year. :P
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

Re: 1Up.Com Preview

Post by Mortal Kombat Master 777 »

I saw more screens from Gamespot
Dude