DLC Character: MIMI-SENTRY!!? W.I.P MOD Edited Voicelines (Team Fortress 2 mod) [Mesh Swap] [Version 1.07]

Elias
Mortal

DLC Character: MIMI-SENTRY!!? W.I.P MOD Edited Voicelines (Team Fortress 2 mod) [Mesh Swap] [Version 1.07]

Post by Elias »

among all the DLCs that failed me (for a very stupid reason) finally one came out right and it's not only that, IT ALSO HAS THE VOICE EDITED
I wanted to start editing the voices with !! CJ !! but for me it was a little more complicated than Mimi-Sentry. Many thanks to Silver23 for helping me with the voice!!

It's in W.I.P beacuse the victory lines are muted, the ending doesn't works and doesn't have a announcer, I promise to fix that later, but the mod is too good to be in private

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1d7k1ncv1tnp ... Y.rar?dl=0 <-- Mimi DLC
mk9modssfm.png
ERROR.png
Mimi0.png
Mimi1.png
Mimi2.png
Mimi3.png
Mimi4.png
Mimi5.png
Mimi6.png
Mimi7.png
Q: WHY!?

A:idk i just want to test a DLC works again for me, and this happen xd

Q: BUT WHY!? WHY HER?

A: ... I was already adding a lot of SF2 bosses,
I had to add a hero xd

Q: BUT WHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO DO WITH SF2?? IT'S A MOD FOR TF2

A: ...... I had between 1-9 mercenaries, SO I PICKED THE 10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Silver23: for helped me to import the edited sound voices in the Char

Mochi: for create the Mimi Sentry model for SFM and Gmod

EmperorFaiz: for create the hairstyle for SFM

AlterL
Grand Master

Re: DLC Character: MIMI-SENTRY!!? W.I.P MOD Edited Voicelines (Team Fortress 2 mod) [Mesh Swap] [Version 1.07]

Post by AlterL »

hey, thats good man.
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC Character: MIMI-SENTRY!!? W.I.P MOD Edited Voicelines (Team Fortress 2 mod) [Mesh Swap] [Version 1.07]

Post by jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g »

:mrgreen: hi, where did you find that version of ronald mcdonald?
Io_Ivan
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by Io_Ivan »

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ESTE MOD ESTA BUENISIMO, funciona perfectamente bien, voy a hacer un video de este mod si o si, muy buen trabajo Elias, eres el mejor :lol:
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
Elias
Mortal

Post by Elias »

Io_Ivan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:01 am SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ESTE MOD ESTA BUENISIMO, funciona perfectamente bien, voy a hacer un video de este mod si o si, muy buen trabajo Elias, eres el mejor :lol:
Gracia bro muchas gracias xd
Elias
Mortal

Post by Elias »

jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:40 am :mrgreen: hi, where did you find that version of ronald mcdonald?
in gmod workshop
Kendagreat427
Mortal
PSN: Dumjediscientist

Post by Kendagreat427 »

Do you take mod request by any chance you do whatever?
H4RP00N 77 0X
Warrior
XBox Live: H4RP00N 77 0X

Post by H4RP00N 77 0X »

I actually have been enjoying this character mod a lot, considering that I do love robots and besides all these reskins, I wish there were mesh swaps of more female robots and cyborgs. Like A.R.I.A from Killer Instinct. Ether AlterL(if someone else requests him, money wise), USF, Marce or Mr Skull should make some more Killer Instinct models and I think there should be more voice edited character mods.

But anyways, Mimi-Sentry sure is cute, but deadly as in MK9, she can be so good at doing martial arts and not just running and gunning. I thought Sonya taught her and her twin sisters well Hehe
Elias
Mortal

Post by Elias »

H4RP00N 77 0X wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:27 pm I actually have been enjoying this character mod a lot, considering that I do love robots and besides all these reskins, I wish there were mesh swaps of more female robots and cyborgs. Like A.R.I.A from Killer Instinct. Ether AlterL(if someone else requests him, money wise), USF, Marce or Mr Skull should make some more Killer Instinct models and I think there should be more voice edited character mods.

But anyways, Mimi-Sentry sure is cute, but deadly as in MK9, she can be so good at doing martial arts and not just running and gunning. I thought Sonya taught her and her twin sisters well Hehe
maybe in the improvement of this mod will appear extra characters (since there are more)
H4RP00N 77 0X
Warrior
XBox Live: H4RP00N 77 0X

Post by H4RP00N 77 0X »

Elias wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:36 pm
H4RP00N 77 0X wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:27 pm I actually have been enjoying this character mod a lot, considering that I do love robots and besides all these reskins, I wish there were mesh swaps of more female robots and cyborgs. Like A.R.I.A from Killer Instinct. Ether AlterL(if someone else requests him, money wise), USF, Marce or Mr Skull should make some more Killer Instinct models and I think there should be more voice edited character mods.

maybe in the improvement of this mod will appear extra characters (since there are more)
Ah. Although it does seem good as is for me. Although, I'll admit, one improvement should be black blood instead of red. And still thinking about the ending part?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”