AkuShadow
Mortal

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by AkuShadow »

thethiny wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:03 pm
AkuShadow wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:23 pm
thethiny wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:47 pm

ASIMK11, not MK11Hook

I got them to work. Although I dont know how to use the ASIMK11 still. It already shows some active cheats but how do I use the unlocker or cheat currency?
After getting asimk11 to work, download unlocker and open it after the game is running.
I'll have to watch the video on how to use the unlocker

AkuShadow
Mortal

Post by AkuShadow »

AkuShadow wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:02 pm
thethiny wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:03 pm
AkuShadow wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:23 pm

I got them to work. Although I dont know how to use the ASIMK11 still. It already shows some active cheats but how do I use the unlocker or cheat currency?
After getting asimk11 to work, download unlocker and open it after the game is running.
I'll have to watch the video on how to use the unlocker
Tested and working. Thanks for the help.
F13leonardo
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by F13leonardo »

hello, so i did the swap thing with liu kang and baraka, and every time I got to the stage menu, it gave me an error. Saying a bunch of random jumbled up numbers and letters and also saying "CHAR.BAR.BAR_PROPSBAR_SpikeProjectileA failed to route PostInit. Please call Super::PostInit0 in your <className>::PostInit0 function." I don't know what any of that means, also the jumbled up stuff was "d:\WS_noAv/IDK540_711Upsell_Steam\Development\Kore\Core\Src\UnO" do you know how to fix this?
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

F13leonardo wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:58 am hello, so i did the swap thing with liu kang and baraka, and every time I got to the stage menu, it gave me an error. Saying a bunch of random jumbled up numbers and letters and also saying "CHAR.BAR.BAR_PROPSBAR_SpikeProjectileA failed to route PostInit. Please call Super::PostInit0 in your <className>::PostInit0 function." I don't know what any of that means, also the jumbled up stuff was "d:\WS_noAv/IDK540_711Upsell_Steam\Development\Kore\Core\Src\UnO" do you know how to fix this?
Baraka and Kano are known to cause swap problems. Use a different Baraka ability.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
AkuShadow
Mortal

Post by AkuShadow »

How do you force characters in the secret/meteor tower. I'm trying to get skins without just using the unlocker. Also I used the unlocker on a things I cant find in the krypt and ai battles but the Robocop announcer will not unlock for some reason. I have all the DLC.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

AkuShadow wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:27 pm How do you force characters in the secret/meteor tower. I'm trying to get skins without just using the unlocker. Also I used the unlocker on a things I cant find in the krypt and ai battles but the Robocop announcer will not unlock for some reason. I have all the DLC.
1) You can eidt the coalsfield file and add the towers you wish to summon for the meteor towers
2)Are you using Steam or microsoft games store version?

When you answer that we can help you
AkuShadow
Mortal

Post by AkuShadow »

snoopster777 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:32 pm
AkuShadow wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:27 pm How do you force characters in the secret/meteor tower. I'm trying to get skins without just using the unlocker. Also I used the unlocker on a things I cant find in the krypt and ai battles but the Robocop announcer will not unlock for some reason. I have all the DLC.
1) You can eidt the coalsfield file and add the towers you wish to summon for the meteor towers

How do I edit the coalesced? Do I need a decryptor? Edit:When I try to use dfpslayer it just immediately closes and doesnt do anything
I am using the steam version of the game
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

AkuShadow wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:38 pm

How do I edit the coalesced? Do I need a decryptor? Edit:When I try to use dfpslayer it just immediately closes and doesnt do anything
So how to do it is in this forum on the front page
If you want the robocop announcer voice user the unlocker to get it , it has kollectable under unlockables then it should be under announcer voice
AkuShadow
Mortal

Post by AkuShadow »

snoopster777 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:03 am

If you want the robocop announcer voice user the unlocker to get it , it has kollectable under unlockables then it should be under announcer voice
I already said that dfpslayer doesnt do anything.

What your telling me to look at:
Extracting the Coalesced files:
<Tutorial Needs Expansion>
Use dfpslayer to decrypt it then use user friendly coalesced tools in MKX forum to extract.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

AkuShadow wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:11 am

Use dfpslayer to decrypt it then use user friendly coalesced tools in MKX forum to extract.
That is what I used, and before you get on your high horse , remember we are trying to help you , so stop your bitching and moaning
Really sad that you have to be like this when we simply try and help you
AkuShadow
Mortal

Post by AkuShadow »

snoopster777 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:29 am

That is what I used, and before you get on your high horse , remember we are trying to help you , so stop your bitching and moaning
Are you serious? I'm just asking what Im supposed to do. Wtf are you even talking about?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

AkuShadow wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:53 am
snoopster777 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:29 am

Are you serious? I'm just asking what Im supposed to do. Wtf are you even talking about?
You tone came across really annoying and rude and like we are here to server you .
Did you actually read the whole page , because if you did you would have seen under other mods
Coalesced Tools - Allows you to extract the Coalesced.ini and Coalesced.LANGUAGE files to be able to edit them.

Try that ?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

DFP Slayer is no longer required in 2023. Skip that step.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
dymensi0n
Mortal

Post by dymensi0n »

Sorry if I am late to the game.
I didn't see anywhere looking through this guide if it's possible to edit my Koins.

Is there any way to edit my Koins using any of these tools? I used a trainer in the past as I wanted to unlock all the Krypt chests ASAP, and my Koins are -179 Billion but show 0. So when I want to use my Koins for anything like Towers, unlocks, it says "You do not have enough Koins". Is there a way to just reset my Koins back to 0 and so I can start earning Koins from scratch?

Sorry if this is mentioned somewhere else, but maybe someone can guide me in the right direction because googling led me nowhere helpful.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

dymensi0n wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:25 am Sorry if I am late to the game.
I didn't see anywhere looking through this guide if it's possible to edit my Koins.
using Unlocker

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”