MK11 - 100% save file with Unlocked Items and Kollection

glasexer
Mortal

Re: MK11 - 100% save file with Unlocked Items and Kollection

Post by glasexer »

Hello, my save is not working for some reason, yes I changed the user in the steam_emu.ini, and I placed the files in the save, but the skins are not loading.
Can someone help me, thanks.

BruhWIT
Mortal

Post by BruhWIT »

glasexer wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:41 pm Hello, my save is not working for some reason, yes I changed the user in the steam_emu.ini, and I placed the files in the save, but the skins are not loading.
Are using the cracked version of the game?. Btw if u are where did u get the cracked version
glasexer
Mortal

Post by glasexer »

BruhWIT wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:53 am
glasexer wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:41 pm Hello, my save is not working for some reason, yes I changed the user in the steam_emu.ini, and I placed the files in the save, but the skins are not loading.
Are using the cracked version of the game?. Btw if u are where did u get the cracked version
https://fitgirl-repacks.site/ you can find the game here
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

glasexer wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:03 am you can find the game here
I don't think this works for fitgirl, it only supports the latest one by Codex

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
glasexer
Mortal

Post by glasexer »

thethiny wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:52 pm
glasexer wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:03 am you can find the game here
I don't think this works for fitgirl, it only supports the latest one by Codex
could you please give me the codex torrent link, I cant find it anywhere, thanks
Lily_Felana
Mortal

Post by Lily_Felana »

I have the CODEX crack and changed the ID in Steam_enu.ini to a AccountId=1302488260, copied the files to users/public/Public Documents/steam/CODEX/976310/remote, Opened the game and I have nothing unlocked. No message about anything it just didn't change nothing. Also while I am playing while I get coins by winning fights I still have 0 of them in total.
dummy_04
Mortal

Post by dummy_04 »

have you solved your issues ? cause mine is like this too . i tried the one from FITGIRL and DODI but it aint just working . still corrupted files
Nobrega
Mortal

Post by Nobrega »

For everyone who can't use save, make sure you delete the "#" at the beginning of the "AccountId=" line in steam_emu.ini. It comes like this "#AccountId=..."
SuspiriaSunset
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by SuspiriaSunset »

Good evening everyone. First, I would like to confirm that you can in fact use the unlocked save file with FitGirl's repack of Mortal Kombat 11. In fact, her repack is based on the Codex release, so this is likely why it does in fact work.

Further, I would like to extent a heartfelt congratulations especially to @thethiny and @a.martin for their incredible work in releasing this save file to the public. It is overwhelmingly useful on it's own even for a normal copy of the game, but even more so for the Codex / FitGirl version, which cannot get online so no access to the krypt to unlock things the old fashioned way (even if you wanted to).

I am humbled into the ground to be able to share the same community with geniuses like you guys. I am super impressed with your intelligence and unending work ethic to bring us the very best mortal kombat experience.

I know I am late to the party, I admit. But I feel like I could say thank you until my throat caved in, and it still wouldn't be enough. But yet, I still off my sincere Thank You! a million times over.

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see." - Arthur Schopenhauer
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

SuspiriaSunset wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:36 pm Good evening everyone. First, I would like to confirm that you can in fact use the unlocked save file with FitGirl's repack of Mortal Kombat 11. In fact, her repack is based on the Codex release, so this is likely why it does in fact work.

Further, I would like to extent a heartfelt congratulations especially to @thethiny and @a.martin for their incredible work in releasing this save file to the public. It is overwhelmingly useful on it's own even for a normal copy of the game, but even more so for the Codex / FitGirl version, which cannot get online so no access to the krypt to unlock things the old fashioned way (even if you wanted to).

I am humbled into the ground to be able to share the same community with geniuses like you guys. I am super impressed with your intelligence and unending work ethic to bring us the very best mortal kombat experience.

I know I am late to the party, I admit. But I feel like I could say thank you until my throat caved in, and it still wouldn't be enough. But yet, I still off my sincere Thank You! a million times over.

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see." - Arthur Schopenhauer
Enjoy the game!

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Tonezbih
Mortal

Post by Tonezbih »

I downloaded the game from worldofpcgames with all dlcs, but my retail folder has different items. I don’t have the steam emu ini file, just this one. Do I put the account number where it says steam id? If there no YouTube videos showing how to do it? 😭
Attachments
IMG_7588.jpeg
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Tonezbih wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:18 am I downloaded the game from worldofpcgames with all dlcs, but my retail folder has different items. I don’t have the steam emu ini file, just this one. Do I put the account number where it says steam id? If there no YouTube videos showing how to do it? 😭
yes, else just write a field called account number by yourself.

stuffyvoyage488
Mortal

Post by stuffyvoyage488 »

Hey, i changed the user id and put the save files in the codex but every time i try to enter the game my save files get corrupted. Any help?
jeauhervil
Mortal

Post by jeauhervil »

is there anyone with a save file and account ID that have unlocked augment slots and max augment count on inventory and also have unlocked all skins like this ID AccountId=1302488260 I hope someone could share it here...

EDIT: I really love this save file and accountid by ktpunk to play offline but, it sad not to customize the augments...
stuffyvoyage488
Mortal

Post by stuffyvoyage488 »

Nobrega wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:43 am For everyone who can't use save, make sure you delete the "#" at the beginning of the "AccountId=" line in steam_emu.ini. It comes like this "#AccountId=..."
I did that, but my game still starts with the save getting Corrupted, any help??

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”