MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

-Red
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by -Red »

Hello, I'm following the tutorial and I experience an error after launching the game when I press the 'Auto' buttons to get either my Access Token, Auth Token, or Steam Key. The error reads:

Thread-21._ipc_request: Command '('TASKLIST', '/FI', 'imagename eq MK11.exe')' returned non-zero exit status 1.

This happens whether I run the regular version of the game or the DX12 version through the unlocker or through steam. Sorry if this is a known issue, I tried to search the topic for this error and found 0 results.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

-Red wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:13 am Hello, I'm following the tutorial and I experience an error after launching the game when I press the 'Auto' buttons to get either my Access Token, Auth Token, or Steam Key. The error reads:

Thread-21._ipc_request: Command '('TASKLIST', '/FI', 'imagename eq MK11.exe')' returned non-zero exit status 1.

This happens whether I run the regular version of the game or the DX12 version through the unlocker or through steam. Sorry if this is a known issue, I tried to search the topic for this error and found 0 results.
This means tasklist is not installed on your pc, which means you're either on steam deck, or your anti-virus is not allowing the unlocker to use it. Try the steam deck unlocker since it doesn't use tasklist.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Maxi
Mortal

Post by Maxi »

snoopster777 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:49 am
Maxi wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:54 am Hi, it seems the unlocker doesn't include all the augments because I'm still getting new ones (AI mostly) despite unlocking everything. There's some way to get also the missing ones?

Can you give an example of one augment please ?
I know there were some augments that were removed with aftermath came out .

It might be one of those
Here are a few examples for Noob Saibot:
  • order - Perfected Sektor's Command, Twilight Harvest, Eclipse Strike, Bump in the Night, Long Night
    fire - Perfected Black Gold, Perfected Rend and Tear
    blood - Perfected All's Forgiven, Perfected Zen of Kuai Liang, Perfected Dying Minds, Stalking Shade
    soul - Touch of the Afterlife
    chaos - Perfected Nocurnal Reaver, Strangling Shade, Worming Shadows
-Red
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by -Red »

thethiny wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:15 am
-Red wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:13 am Hello, I'm following the tutorial and I experience an error after launching the game when I press the 'Auto' buttons to get either my Access Token, Auth Token, or Steam Key. The error reads:

This means tasklist is not installed on your pc, which means you're either on steam deck, or your anti-virus is not allowing the unlocker to use it. Try the steam deck unlocker since it doesn't use tasklist.
Thank you, that subverted my issue and worked perfectly.
Certified GOATed (with the sauce)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

-Red wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:42 am
Thank you, that subverted my issue and worked perfectly.
Certified GOATed (with the sauce)
Was it steam deck version or turning off antivirus?

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Yeskey
Mortal

Post by Yeskey »

I apologize if this has been asked before- reading all 200 pages is a little tough. The Eternal Klash skins don't show up as an unlock- and from what I've been able to read they haven't been rereleased on the shop in nearly 3 years. Wondering if there's a way around that with the unlocker or they're just straight up impossible to get?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Yeskey wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:29 pm I apologize if this has been asked before- reading all 200 pages is a little tough. The Eternal Klash skins don't show up as an unlock- and from what I've been able to read they haven't been rereleased on the shop in nearly 3 years. Wondering if there's a way around that with the unlocker or they're just straight up impossible to get?
Help > Settings > Hide Owned Items (remove it)

sosinel
Mortal
XBox Live: Berlisplay#4926

Post by sosinel »

My panel works fine, I've unlocked a lot more, I'm curious, can I unlock characters I don't have, like Rambo? I await an answer
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

sosinel wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:34 am My panel works fine, I've unlocked a lot more, I'm curious, can I unlock characters I don't have, like Rambo? I await an answer
No you cant he is licensed dlc , WB run checks when you login to see if you own the character and if it detects you dont own it , it will not allow you to choose that character or it will ban you as this is how they make money, this applies to all dlc characters
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

snoopster777 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:24 pm
sosinel wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:34 am My panel works fine, I've unlocked a lot more, I'm curious, can I unlock characters I don't have, like Rambo? I await an answer
No you cant he is licensed dlc , WB run checks when you login to see if you own the character and if it detects you dont own it , it will not allow you to choose that character or it will ban you as this is how they make money, this applies to all dlc characters
They don't block you, they instantly ban you. If you purchased the game, you get 6 hour ban. If you didn't purchase the game (steam share) you get permaban.

Straifu07
Mortal

Post by Straifu07 »

Hi, just wanna ask if I can edit my gear token numbers safely (as in, without a ban) for all the gear pieces I just unlocked.
If so, what's the limit for gear level up tokens?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Straifu07 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:13 am Hi, just wanna ask if I can edit my gear token numbers safely (as in, without a ban) for all the gear pieces I just unlocked.
If so, what's the limit for gear level up tokens?
2 Billion is the limit anything above that you get negative tokens. I recommend a maximum of 999,999. Do not reach 1 million please. Makes it impossible for me to fix your account.

amilol45
Mortal

Post by amilol45 »

Any way to make this work on a cracked version?
wonderzera
Mortal
PSN: wonderzera
XBox Live: wonderzera

Post by wonderzera »

I'm having this problem even with the game open I can't generate the token, how can I solve it?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

wonderzera wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:11 pm I'm having this problem even with the game open I can't generate the token, how can I solve it?
Show me what's in the black console window because ican see ASIMK11 is working but there is an error in it

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”