Injustice 2 100% save

alexanderfox
Warrior
Side: Light

Injustice 2 100% save

Post by alexanderfox »

Hi everyone. Here is 100% save for injustice 2. This save was made recently so it doesn't have justice lig gear, but everything that could be unlocked is unlocked.

How to install

Before i go any further i should say that the save works only on the cracked version of the game. Now to the installation process itself:
  • Download the attached file named Injustice_2_CODEX_Emu.7z and extract it to your injustice 2 root folder.
  • Then run the game ones, to create required folders.
  • Now download the attached file named Injustice_2_Save.7z and extract it to C:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam\CODEX\627270, replace files when prompted.
That is it. Injoy. Credits go to MaranBr from Steam Underground Community and leofer93.
Attachments
Injustice_2_Save.7z
(715.31 KiB) Downloaded 5084 times
Injustice_2_CODEX_Emu.7z
(980.16 KiB) Downloaded 4635 times

UneasyRider69
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: Injustice 2 100% save

Post by UneasyRider69 »

You are a legend. A true Hero!
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

UneasyRider69 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:16 pm You are a legend. A true Hero!
Really? I didn't do enything.
Uberfish
Mortal

Post by Uberfish »

Edit - sorry; missed that it was only on cracked. Gotcha gotcha. Thanks!
xxBANSHEExx
Mortal

Post by xxBANSHEExx »

The save didnt work? is bc i already have saves? im using the cracked version.
yo wsg
Discord:x_banshee_x
KrimsonD
Apprentice

Post by KrimsonD »

@alexanderfox Hello Man, I am trying to build from 0 a 100% unlock for the "LEGAL STEAM" version of the Game (NOT the CRACKED Codex version), meaning Shaders, Premium Skins, Skills / Abilities, Legendary Gear (Red) and all Epic Gear SETS.

>> Using 1) FLING Trainer + 2) Cheat Engine with 2023 Cheat Table + 3) Cheat happens Easy Mother Boxes Decoding.

>> Now, my strategy has been as follows:

1) Get all Character up to Level 30,
2) Get millions (inlimited all-credits) of Gold Coins, Source Crystal and Guild Coins (purples) and purchase all Shaders / Premium Skins,
3) go to LEGENDARY Multiverse and Get all of the Abilities for each character first and then,
4) the Legendary Gear (1 Red as Weapon) for each character as well, these last 2, using the NO RESTRICTIONS for Multiverse + Insta-Kills.
5) Unlock all Diamond then Platinum > Gold > Silver > Bronze gotten so far, making sure to constantly being deleting all of the Rare (blue) and Common (gray) gear so it gives more space / slots for the Epic (golden) gear pieces.

6) Buying regular Gold Motherboxes BUT MUCH BETTER GOLDEN GUILD Boxes since these last gives more chances and # of items up to 5 each time, so we can try to unlock the remaining Epic Gear + Epic Gear Sets, plus the Shaders regularly locked behind Arcade Mode + Own Character´s Event in Multiverse, along with many many banners, AGAIN BUYING GOLD BUILD (PURPLE) BOXES and unlocking until I get everything.

Please @alexanderfox if you know any other good method like EDITING some files, or any Diamond Boxes duplication trick, or even easy-buying for these, please let me know, would love to share the best UNLOCKING TUTORIAL for injustice 2.

Thank you so much!, Best regards!
cold1003yt
Mortal

Post by cold1003yt »

dose this work for the xbox game pass pc version ?

Return to “Injustice 2 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”