MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Chomik
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by Chomik »

Just a quick question - I've bought the game like a week ago and I would love to use that but I don't know if I'll get banned for this and if I do is it permanent? I still want to play with my friend but I hate lack of having skins...

(I have the ultimate edition one if this changes anything)

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Chomik wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:52 am Just a quick question - I've bought the game like a week ago and I would love to use that but I don't know if I'll get banned for this and if I do is it permanent? I still want to play with my friend but I hate lack of having skins...

HI there ,

When we did our testing , the longest we got banned for was 6 hours and it was a temporary band .
Bare in mind that this could change at anytime , so the choice is yours ?
It will work as we have had no issues with it
Chomik
Mortal

Post by Chomik »

snoopster777 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:55 am
Chomik wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:52 am Just a quick question - I've bought the game like a week ago and I would love to use that but I don't know if I'll get banned for this and if I do is it permanent? I still want to play with my friend but I hate lack of having skins...

HI there ,

When we did our testing , the longest we got banned for was 6 hours and it was a temporary band .
Bare in mind that this could change at anytime , so the choice is yours ?
It will work as we have had no issues with it

Okay! ^^
KrimsonD
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by KrimsonD »

there is no ban at all if you get the ultimate edition and buy the horror and movie skin pack and then unlock everything EXCEPT messing with the Kombat League stats, that will ban you for sure.
jorgsmund
Mortal

Post by jorgsmund »

thethiny wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:42 pm

Fiddler is for the Xbox version of the game. Not for Steam. Steam use ASIMK11 only.
Thanks for the answer that makes sense. I misunderstood the first post as I thought the first step for Xbox live was for the steam version as well (didnt get that the video was the guide for steam).
Thanks a lot for the whole mod, it's a hefty tool for sure !
Chomik
Mortal

Post by Chomik »

KrimsonD wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:18 am

there is no ban at all if you get the ultimate edition and buy the horror and movie skin pack and then unlock everything EXCEPT messing with the Kombat League stats, that will ban you for sure.
Last question, does unlocking Kombat League skins (not messing with stats tho) get me banned? Those are the most incredible ones in the entire game but I'm not getting that permaban for a few skins (also got those two skins packs you mentioned). I just really want to make sure that it will be as safe as it can be.
jorgsmund
Mortal

Post by jorgsmund »

I did unlock thoses and you don't get banned. Notice that the kombat league skins can also be unlocked via the secret towers so they're not "exclusive" to a specific ranking.
Chomik
Mortal

Post by Chomik »

jorgsmund wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:11 am I did unlock thoses and you don't get banned. Notice that the kombat league skins can also be unlocked via the secret towers so they're not "exclusive" to a specific ranking.
Okay! Thank you very much! <3
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

jorgsmund wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:11 am I did unlock thoses and you don't get banned. Notice that the kombat league skins can also be unlocked via the secret towers so they're not "exclusive" to a specific ranking.
Exactly. Also whatever is in the unlocker has been tested by 40 people during Alpha, 150 during Beta, and 1000+ during release, so if anyone would've been banned, that time is due.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Chomik
Mortal

Post by Chomik »

So I unlocked everything for characters but I cannot get any announcers or anything from "Unlockables" category, is it common issue or am I just doing something wrong?

Nvm I'm just retarded
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Chomik wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:08 pm Nvm I'm just R-Rated
:lol: Glad it worked

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
KrimsonD
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by KrimsonD »

Again, you can unlock everything with no BAN fear at all, just make sure you also purchase both: Horror and Movie´s Skin packs, so it will be detected you have everything there is in the oficial Netherealm servers, then Unlocking even the Kollector´s Editions Skin for Subzero and Scorpion is OK, even the Pirate and COld War for Kano and Skarlet, all Gears, Icons, Intros/Outros, Fatalities, Burtalities, Taunts, Skins and Kollections is fine.
Maxi
Mortal

Post by Maxi »

Hi, it seems the unlocker doesn't include all the augments because I'm still getting new ones (AI mostly) despite unlocking everything. There's some way to get also the missing ones?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Maxi wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:54 am Hi, it seems the unlocker doesn't include all the augments because I'm still getting new ones (AI mostly) despite unlocking everything. There's some way to get also the missing ones?

Can you give an example of one augment please ?
I know there were some augments that were removed with aftermath came out .

It might be one of those
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Maxi wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:54 am Hi, it seems the unlocker doesn't include all the augments because I'm still getting new ones (AI mostly) despite unlocking everything. There's some way to get also the missing ones?
These are augments that are from Pre-Aftermath, you can unlock them, then the game converts them for you, and they appear as new.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”