DLC Character: Nitara [Version 1.07][Update]

Marce_3405
Master
Side: Darkness

DLC Character: Nitara [Version 1.07][Update]

Post by Marce_3405 »

AVISO: Este post anteriormente contenía el mod DLC de Havik pero ha sido eliminado, si quieres encontrar un mod de Havik aun mejor que el anterior puedes recurrí al siguiente link; viewtopic.php?t=48948.

En esta ocasión traigo devuelta el mod DLC de Nitara pero actualizado. Este mod contiene el modelo que inyecto AlterL, es el mismo que el anterior, mientras lo que he actualizado serian las imagenes del archivo ui, ademas de añadirle al personaje anunciador de victorias y de seleccion de personaje. Disfruten.

Nitara.rar
(10.67 MiB) Downloaded 785 times
Nitara.png

(ENGLISH)
NOTICE: This post previously contained the Havik mod DLC but it has been removed, if you want to find a Havik mod even better than the previous one you can use the following link; viewtopic.php?t=48948.

This time I bring back the Nitara DLC mod but updated. This mod contains the model that AlterL injected, it is the same as the previous one, while what I have updated would be the images of the ui file, in addition to adding the victory announcer and character selection character. Enjoy.
Last edited by Marce_3405 on Fri May 26, 2023 4:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
jprfameli
Mortal

Re: DLC Character: Havik (AlterL mod) [Version 1.07]

Post by jprfameli »

Thank you very much, I was waiting for this, thank you very much!
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

:) 👍 👌
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

Marce_3405 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:27 pm Todo los créditos a AlterL quien inyectó el modelo al juego, yo solo altere un poco las texturas, por ejemplo en el brazo de Havik o la cara. Ahora el personaje esta disponible para ser un DLC.

Havik.rar
SHa.png

ENGLISH: All credits to AlterL who injected the model into the game, I only altered the textures a bit, for example on Havik's arm or face. Now the character is available to be a DLC.
Thank you buddy for helping out. I feel bad for AlterL I'm constantly throwing more donations to add more characters
XD. He's currently working on Jaek, Kung Jin, Hotaru and
Jax Daughter
Io_Ivan
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

Gracias por hacerlo un personaje DLC Marce :D
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

jprfameli wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:02 pm Thank you very much, I was waiting for this, thank you very much!
You're welcome, you can always count on me with these things, as long as the tools allow me haha
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

Boromir147 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:36 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:27 pm Todo los créditos a AlterL quien inyectó el modelo al juego, yo solo altere un poco las texturas, por ejemplo en el brazo de Havik o la cara. Ahora el personaje esta disponible para ser un DLC.

Havik.rar
SHa.png

ENGLISH: All credits to AlterL who injected the model into the game, I only altered the textures a bit, for example on Havik's arm or face. Now the character is available to be a DLC.
Thank you buddy for helping out. I feel bad for AlterL I'm constantly throwing more donations to add more characters
XD. He's currently working on Jaek, Kung Jin, Hotaru and
Jax Daughter
you are going to explode it haha
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

Io_Ivan wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:50 pm Gracias por hacerlo un personaje DLC Marce :D
De nada Ivan, también lo hice con Taven en otra publicacion. Saludos
jprfameli
Mortal

Post by jprfameli »

Marce_3405 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:21 pm
jprfameli wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:02 pm Thank you very much, I was waiting for this, thank you very much!
You're welcome, you can always count on me with these things, as long as the tools allow me haha
All right then! I hope you also bring some other skins like, jarek, cassie, jaqui and other things :wink:
Marce_3405
Master

Re: DLC Character: Nitara [Version 1.07][Update]

Post by Marce_3405 »

Este post anteriormente contenia el mod antiguo de Havik pero debido a su mejor version que hizo AlterL de su skin de Armageddon he decidido reemplazar el post para añadir a Nitara (ya que habria eliminado anteriormente su post), esta nitara fue actualizada con nuevas imagenes y anunciadores como lo escribi arriba.

(ENGLISH)
This post previously contained Havik's old mod but due to his better version that AlterL made of his Armageddon skin I decided to replace the post to add Nitara (since he would have deleted his post before), this nitara was updated with new images and announcers as I wrote above.
arena94
Mortal

Post by arena94 »

its great :) thank you
FOX99
Mortal

Post by FOX99 »

this mod could be for all versions it would be very cool yes i could play with it
FOX99
Mortal

Post by FOX99 »

Hi Marce3405, you could leave this mod for all versions if you don't want, that's fine, thanks, also change it for all versions :D :mrgreen: :?:

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”