Ughh i wanted to make new topic because it seems im not the only one with dlc manager/mods problem

Jarkom
Mortal

Ughh i wanted to make new topic because it seems im not the only one with dlc manager/mods problem

Post by Jarkom »

So let me begin.I have this problem when i make a backup of the game and try to install the ultimate boss mod 2.1 it didnt work. Let me ellaborate. So first i put dlc manager 2.6 into my game files then i put to install and installed into dlc (the files from the mod). Opened dlc manager 2.6 as admin and replaced characters (installed new one, uninstalled old) and the game just wont boot up. And its not even with the boss mod its with all mods and skins or dlc characters i try to install :(. I think when i want to add mod or even a skin trough dlc manager it just wont work because somehow the coalesed gets corrupted while modding. and i tried replacing them with non corrupted coalesed files with working files from internet that i downloaded. It booted up but i didnt have the characters. Please would anybody help me with this problem? Thanks.

LinKueiWarrior5
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: Ughh i wanted to make new topic because it seems im not the only one with dlc manager/mods problem

Post by LinKueiWarrior5 »

did you find a fix I have the same issue
sultan0017
Warrior
Side: Light

Re: Ughh i wanted to make new topic because it seems im not the only one with dlc manager/mods problem

Post by sultan0017 »

Don't know about the Ultimate Boss Mod but normal DLC characters should install no problem, can u give an example of a mod that didnt work with u and 2nd which version of the game are u running 1.05,1.06 or 1.07(steam version)

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”