Mortal Kombat Gold Mod - Kintaro MK2 Skin replacing Goro using texmod

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Mortal Kombat Gold Mod - Kintaro MK2 Skin replacing Goro using texmod

Post by Noob Cyborg »

I launch this post as a request from the user Tnum-Modder and in the idea that there are still people interested here and there in old projects like mk4strip or texmod. I took Kintaro MK2 skin texture from Unreal Tournement 2004 MKG mod created by BIGFOOT PI and added it to Mortal Kombat Gold game from Sega Dreamcast platform using texmod which is similar to mk4strip for Mortal Kombat 4 replacing the old one of the player and fighter Goro with Kintaro's new one (non-existent in this edition) but I didn't manage to change the text, sound or geometry. it's just skin. enjoy and have fun!
This is 1st mod for MKG ever made in 2014 similar like mk4strip mod. He takes over all Goro's movements but perfom Reiko's Torso Kick and Johnny Cage's Uppercut Decapitation Fatalites
Last edited by Noob Cyborg on Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Barakuda
Warrior

Re: Mortal Kombat Gold - Kintaro Mod using texmod

Post by Barakuda »

Finnaly! It is done! :)
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

Noob Cyborg wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:26 pm I launch this post as a request from the user Tnum-Modder and in the idea that there are still people interested here and there in old projects like mk4strip or texmod. I took Kintaro MK2 skin texture from Unreal Tournement 2004 MKG mod created by BIGFOOT PI and added it to Mortal Kombat Gold game from Sega Dreamcast platform using texmod which is similar to mk4strip for Mortal Kombat 4 replacing the old one of the player and fighter Goro with Kintaro's new one (non-existent in this edition) but I didn't manage to change the text, sound or geometry. it's just skin. enjoy and have fun!
This is 1st mod for MKG ever made in 2014 similar like mk4strip mod. He takes over all Goro's movements but perfom Reiko's Torso Kick and Johnny Cage's Uppercut Decapitation Fatalites
Wow how amazing! I love this texture, it's beautiful and well made, please bring more of your amazing work 🙏 I'm looking forward to seeing your next mods.
My YouTube channel
https://youtube.com/@TnumModder
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Texturing Community Founder
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

I wish I had more time like you. For now, I am employed full-time and the job keeps me busy, plus overtime is also required. Plus, in my free time, I'm quite busy, repairing and troubleshooting laptops and other electronic devices. When I have some free time, I will take care of these old projects that I miss. I feel pain when I remember that I was in my country and I had a lot of time, but I had no knowledge, ideas or inspiration. Now I have them for nothing if I don't have time. :(
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Bihan_Saibot
Mortal

Post by Bihan_Saibot »

simply fantastic as a modder i am a big fan of yours i will always admire your work
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Bihan_Saibot wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:28 pm simply fantastic as a modder i am a big fan of yours i will always admire your work
Thank you very much for your support and appreciation. It is nothing or anything special. It's just a response to the request of a user here curious about the work and my old idea for many years that I haven't applied here due to lack of interest. In order to present a lot of credibility in front of him, I just wanted to demonstrate my potential to test my limited knowledge in photoshop and to apply my amateur skills. My work is more of a legal theft :) i took the skin of unreal tournament 2004 mkg mod that was created by someone else and applied it here in nulldc. if you are still interested in this kind of work and art, join here https://www.facebook.com/groups/mk4strip and you will find and see a lot of interesting things. Plus you also have a special download page. Compared to today's times, my work would be somewhere below 5 on a scale from 1 to 10 and I'm not saying it out of simple modesty. If you want to see a work grade 11, look here. Check this and then make a comparison:
viewtopic.php?t=48605 This is fantastic not mine. SO?
Bihan_Saibot
Mortal

Post by Bihan_Saibot »

Noob Cyborg wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:00 pm
Bihan_Saibot wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:28 pm simply fantastic as a modder i am a big fan of yours i will always admire your work
Thank you very much for your support and appreciation. It is nothing or anything special. It's just a response to the request of a user here curious about the work and my old idea for many years that I haven't applied here due to lack of interest. In order to present a lot of credibility in front of him, I just wanted to demonstrate my potential to test my limited knowledge in photoshop and to apply my amateur skills. My work is more of a legal theft :) i took the skin of unreal tournament 2004 mkg mod that was created by someone else and applied it here in nulldc. if you are still interested in this kind of work and art, join here https://www.facebook.com/groups/mk4strip and you will find and see a lot of interesting things. Plus you also have a special download page. Compared to today's times, my work would be somewhere below 5 on a scale from 1 to 10 and I'm not saying it out of simple modesty. If you want to see a work grade 11, look here. Check this and then make a comparison:
hello friend I saw your reply today and the truth is that I am already part of your Facebook group I looked for you I think about 2 years ago I don't know if you remember me I looked for you because of the interest in making some mksm skins on mkg/4 and as always I will admire your work I am very happy to know that the mk gold/4 community is still revived since it was abandoned by many modders and yes I want to be part of this community
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

Bihan_Saibot wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:39 pm
Noob Cyborg wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:00 pm
hello friend I saw your reply today and the truth is that I am already part of your Facebook group I looked for you I think about 2 years ago I don't know if you remember me I looked for you because of the interest in making some mksm skins on mkg/4 and as always I will admire your work I am very happy to know that the mk gold/4 community is still revived since it was abandoned by many modders and yes I want to be part of this community
Looks great, now we have two great mk4/Gold modders, much success to you guys I hope you bring lots of cool mods😁I will continue as a Mksm modder do a good job🍷🗿I already did my part, I managed to bring a legend back now it's up to you I will continue to support your projects always 🍷🗿
My YouTube channel
https://youtube.com/@TnumModder
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Texturing Community Founder

Return to “Mortal Kombat Gold Modding”