DLC Characters: Human Cyrax and Sektor [Version 1.07]

Marce_3405
Master
Side: Darkness

DLC Characters: Human Cyrax and Sektor [Version 1.07]

Post by Marce_3405 »

Para empezar, quiero darles los creditos a Franco Petrini por haber hecho el descubrimiento de como hacer a Sektor y Cyrax humanos DLC, sin perder sus intros, ni fatalities, ni efectos ni las fisicas, son exactamente iguales a sus versiones como trajes alternativos. Por mi parte solo agregue las imagenes de seleccion y en el ladder, todo lo demas lo hizo Franco Petrini. Disfruten de este mod que muchas veces se solicito!

Human Sektor y Cyrax.rar
(23.04 MiB) Downloaded 380 times
Human Sektor y Cyrax.png

ENGLISH:
To begin with, I want to give the credits to Franco Petrini for having discovered how to make Sektor and Cyrax human DLC, without losing their intros, fatalities, effects or physics, they are exactly the same as their versions as alternate costumes. For my part, I only added the selection images and in the ladder, everything else was done by Franco Petrini. Enjoy this mod that has been requested many times!

Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Io_Ivan
Master

Re: DLC Characters: Human Cyrax and Sektor [Version 1.07]

Post by Io_Ivan »

Seria genial poder habilitar las skins aleatorias en el modo torneo para evitar tener que hacer este tipo de mods, pero supongo que es muy complicado o hasta imposible verdad?.
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

Io_Ivan wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:22 pm Seria genial poder habilitar las skins aleatorias en el modo torneo para evitar tener que hacer este tipo de mods, pero supongo que es muy complicado o hasta imposible verdad?.
Imposible
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

nice one Marce... keep going bro. I TY
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

Marce_3405 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:18 pm Para empezar, quiero darles los creditos a Franco Petrini por haber hecho el descubrimiento de como hacer a Sektor y Cyrax humanos DLC, sin perder sus intros, ni fatalities, ni efectos ni las fisicas, son exactamente iguales a sus versiones como trajes alternativos. Por mi parte solo agregue las imagenes de seleccion y en el ladder, todo lo demas lo hizo Franco Petrini. Disfruten de este mod que muchas veces se solicito!

Human Sektor y Cyrax.rar
Human Sektor y Cyrax.png

ENGLISH:
To begin with, I want to give the credits to Franco Petrini for having discovered how to make Sektor and Cyrax human DLC, without losing their intros, fatalities, effects or physics, they are exactly the same as their versions as alternate costumes. For my part, I only added the selection images and in the ladder, everything else was done by Franco Petrini. Enjoy this mod that has been requested many times!
Thank you for doing this marce :). Do you think you could do bi han sub zero?
H4RP00N 77 0X
Warrior
XBox Live: H4RP00N 77 0X

Post by H4RP00N 77 0X »

Bi-Han Sub-Zero as DLC character. I was just thinking about that, ever since Human Cyrax and Human Sektor is also part of it and that we can fight them in the Arcade ladder instead of just their cyber counterparts. And it'd also be cool for the Bi-Han version of Sub-Zero and we'd also fight him in the ladder instead of just him as Noob Saibot and Kuai Liang as Sub-Zero. And in that part, Kuai and Bi can fight together with the same fighting style.
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

For those who ask me if I can do Bi Han...

What moves would he use? that is, I can just pass the model of Sub-Zero (alternate) to the main one to make it DLC. Or I can also take Noob Saibot (Alternate) and inject it into the main one and make it DLC but with the colors of when it was Sub-Zero.

Because I don't want to do two models... One day when I'm free I can do one, just tell me which one. And keep in mind that the character will lose the physics of the clothes.
H4RP00N 77 0X
Warrior
XBox Live: H4RP00N 77 0X

Post by H4RP00N 77 0X »

Oof.

Anyways make him use Sub-Zero's moves.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”