Torr (As Requested by Steven)

AlterL
Grand Master

Torr (As Requested by Steven)

Post by AlterL »

so... my second 2k textured mod and my first Goro mod. God dammit this one was hard to pull off.

by the way I used the Char_Gr mod because I still don't know how to make proper UI, on the plus side, even if the UI is still from Goro in game play you can actually fight Torr in ladder mode.
Attachments
TORR.png
torr.7z
(8.35 MiB) Downloaded 579 times

Boromir147
Warrior

Re: Torr (As Requested by Steven)

Post by Boromir147 »

Someone beat me to the punch :lol:
Stevenkuma
Mortal

Post by Stevenkuma »

Thankyou so much for this XD This looks sick!!
USF
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by USF »

it turned out well, if you want to learn how to make an interface, then Zepterrian explained how to do it to one person, I think you can learn from this post: viewtopic.php?t=8971
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/USFmoddingchannel
Check out my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

AlterL wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:06 am so... my second 2k textured mod and my first Goro mod. God dammit this one was hard to pull off.

by the way I used the Char_Gr mod because I still don't know how to make proper UI, on the plus side, even if the UI is still from Goro in game play you can actually fight Torr in ladder mode.
Hey AlterL, in the rar file attached here, I grabbed the mod and enhanced it with torr images.

Keep in mind that what I attached is for version 1.07, if you can update it to all versions, that would be great. But I leave it here for you to put it in the original publication. Greetings

Torr.rar
(15.83 MiB) Downloaded 316 times
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Marce_3405 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:07 pm
AlterL wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:06 am so... my second 2k textured mod and my first Goro mod. God dammit this one was hard to pull off.

Hey AlterL, in the rar file attached here, I grabbed the mod and enhanced it with torr images.

Keep in mind that what I attached is for version 1.07, if you can update it to all versions, that would be great. But I leave it here for you to put it in the original publication. Greetings

Torr.rar
Thanks for that, I'll handle the conversion then.
Aztec2012
Mortal

Post by Aztec2012 »

Nice.
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g
Apprentice

Post by jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g »

Marce_3405 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:07 pm Hey AlterL, in the rar file attached here, I grabbed the mod and enhanced it with torr images.

Hi Marce_3405, how do I convert your To_ui.xxx (107 version) renamed it Gr_ui.xxx to use it with version 105 of AlterL ?
THX! :mrgreen:
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:42 am
Marce_3405 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:07 pm Hey AlterL, in the rar file attached here, I grabbed the mod and enhanced it with torr images.

Hi Marce_3405, how do I convert your To_ui.xxx (107 version) renamed it Gr_ui.xxx to use it with version 105 of AlterL ?
THX! :mrgreen:
I think AlterL already added it in the post above, I'm not sure but look. I made the ui file in version 1.07, although I think it shouldn't be a problem if you just exchange the names with the generic renamer.
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”