Mod that makes all character's costumes as zombie

lkszdmn
Mortal

Mod that makes all character's costumes as zombie

Post by lkszdmn »

Hi everyone, I would like to ask moders to make mod that would change character's costumes to zombie( but not damaged like in zombie kombat but like in story mode cutscene, includin red possessed eyes) Even sub bosses and boss should have that apperance. I know and I agreed that MKX revenant costumes are the best one and even their MK11 design could't be compared to those from MKX (exept Nightwolf).
I know that in MK9 there is missing Motaro, Shao Kahn's Armageddon and cinematic trailler costume, revenant costumes ( I imagine how would be looked revenant Goro with his MK9 armor and Jaxe's red clote leather cover or revenant Motaro with tail Jaxe's cybernetic arms design), but at least we could do as we could so I ask you who may add that mode to MK9 that all characters costumes would be zombie like in MK9 cutscene story, with glowing red eyes. I know what players should costumize in MK12 and it's not gears like in MK11 but their faces from all MK games. NRS should put back costumes and fighting styles compared to them. Players should be able to customize their own offline "challenge tower" 300 "challenges" , battles in single, tag or edurance mode against those all characters in the game which they desire and also in which stage they will fight in each battle with player vs PC and player cs player. All stages from all MK games. Krypt mode with quest for example I thought that they will put update in MK11 that you may ressurect Ermac in Krypt by Million souls. I hope that MK12 will be supported by NRS for four years and all costumes designs from all MK games will be there included. I would like to solve MK9 sexy outfits problem and for basic game they would be redesigned like Sindel in MKX but for those who seek more revealed they should put dlc patch for adults and those who want's it they would buy it and every one would be satysfied. And all MK12 characters should have their all MK games designs, even those that werent in those games. Thanks everyone and have a nice days.

lkszdmn
Mortal

Re: Mod that makes all character's costumes as zombie

Post by lkszdmn »

Shame but at least I tried. Thank you brakkkylara.
lkszdmn
Mortal

Post by lkszdmn »

I see. Thank you hennysmath. I also noticed that Goro’s arms design looks like Smoke’s but there are more spiky. Revenant Goro MKX Enenra’s design and Motaro Revenant Jax’es would be awesome in MK12
And not years but costumes like in MKX and customize own Challenge Tower with all MK stages and costumes ( even Shao Kahn’s : MKD promotional render, MK9 cinematic trailler with warhammer, MKX Quan Chii’s Fortress gablot and warhammer). If I would customize challenge Tower then I would put at first movies, Classic arcade, tournament, native, revenant, Armageddon with One Being that has Corrupted Shinnok shape modifed into MK11 Shao Kahn’s trailler with spiker shoulderpad on both sides this time and spicked both forearms. Corrupted Shinnok’s horns transformed into Shao Kahn’s MK 11 helmet możesz with Dragon King’s horns and his skull mask Shaped into Onaga’s and all filled by Blaze’s power. Fire God Liu Kang should destroy hourglass with the crown before he męt Kung Lao. Otherwise the One Being wielding also the Crown would be unstopable. MK12 story mode may be different but 300 customized challenges would be fine with 60 characters and all their costumes that would changes hue colour after choosing tyle of character’s skin and face from all MK games. If MK 12 would be supported four years then that would be possible.
lkszdmn
Mortal

Post by lkszdmn »

Thank you llucklinn
Io_Ivan
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by Io_Ivan »

Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
lkszdmn
Mortal

Post by lkszdmn »

Thank you soo much Io_Ivan
Io_Ivan
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

lkszdmn wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:52 am Thank you soo much Io_Ivan
you are welcome ;) 👍🏻
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura

(my youtube channel)
Io_Ivan
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

Barigoinathe wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:50 pm
Io_Ivan wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:05 am Here it is: viewtopic.php?t=48630basket random
Thank you so much.
you are welcome ^_^
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

(my youtube channel)
reebsmith32
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by reebsmith32 »

Check out these crazy Extraction 2 Jackets
wpexpert767
Mortal
PSN: WASD
XBox Live: ASDSD

Post by wpexpert767 »

Are you fed up with the time and hassle of formatting text for the web? Our service lets you convert your text to clean HTML instantly.
arnoldreynolds
Mortal

Post by arnoldreynolds »

I'm really impressed by how creative and committed modders are. They make our favorite games more exciting. For instance, there's a mod that turns game characters into zombies. This shows how gamers come up with cool ideas. Now, let's talk about electrical estimating services. They are like experts who can give you a new way to look at your projects, just like those zombie characters in games. These experts can help you understand complex electrical systems, so your projects not only work but also save you money.

If you need excellent electrical estimating services, I suggest contacting [Your Company Name/Website]. They can make your projects better, whether it's a game or something in the real world. It's all about finding the right experts to make your projects amazing.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”