Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Ultimate Mod

Lord Dragu
Master

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Ultimate Mod

Post by Lord Dragu »

The MKSM has gone through a lot of modding but It was I who back then found how to use abilities that lack input when you play as NPC or how to swap attacks with another one.
However Despite starting a project for Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks years ago i didnt had time to devote myself to fully finish it. Maybe for the best as my knowledge in modding has expanded greatly over the years and led to me making a much better stuff and far more advanced than the simple address/ value change codes in cheat devices.

In MKSM we have NPCs usable via Codebreaker and Cheat Engine but they do lack stuff like ability to interact ( do fatalities ) their models get twisted when you run and stop because they have no stop animation ( something i fixed and shared years ago).
However many of the flows remained.

EDIT:
Demo is now officially released: Link in videos description

Lets begin with Goro.
Goro has a very cool Test Your Might QTE grab however under player control it is glitched due to the fact that the event is scripted and is programmed toward PLAYER character. I found a way to fix this all and here we have a first time fully usable Test Your Might Next we have the big baddie Shao Kahn . He became playable with a special codebreaker fix code. However it was noted that his famous hammer spin attack which turned out to be a completely SCRIPTED event and not even a normal attack but rather a well connected sequence of various attacks into one .
I did my best efforts to make the move work under player control with the ability to counter-grab like BOSS Kahn does.
Here is the result: Aside from this i gave Kahn ability to do multi-green orb succession therefore be a bit more buffed.

Kintaros Multi-Teleport Has also been made usable by me :

More NPCs will be FULLY usable under player control the mod progresses.
EDIT: Project is suspended. Thanks for understanding.
Last edited by Lord Dragu on Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Ultimate Mod

Post by Lord Dragu »

Reserved
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

very good man
My YouTube channel
https://youtube.com/@TnumModder
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Texturing Community Founder
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

love it Sir White Lord i always admire your work idol..
Thanks for continous discovery of the game limitations ...
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

I am suspending work on this project due to low support. It was fun while it lasted thanks for understanding.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Modding”