Pack Of Ninja DLC Costumes Mk1 And Mk2 For All Characters Men (By Mr Skull) (All Versions Of The Game)

Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Pack Of Ninja DLC Costumes Mk1 And Mk2 For All Characters Men (By Mr Skull) (All Versions Of The Game)

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

(Scroll down a bit to find the post in English)

Hola a todos y buenas noches,Espero que estén teniendo un buena noche,El dia de hoy les vengo a presentar un Mod el cual anuncié hace 2 dias en mi canal de Youtube,Para los que ya lo saben y lo esperaron no hace falta que explique de que se trata,Pero para los que no me siguen en Youtube (Primero que nada haganlo :lol:),Les explico de que se trata,Se trata de un Mod que agrega trajes de "Ninja Mk1/Mk2" para cada personaje hombre del juego o casi todos,Con algunas excepciones por errores con ciertos personajes,Bueno,Sin mucho mas que decirles,Mas abajo van a tener las capturas y el link de descarga del Mod como siempre,No se olviden de dejar sus comentarios acerca del Mod,Nos vemos la próxima,Estén atentos a mi canal de Youtube,Ya que ahí es por donde aviso cual va a ser mi próximo Mod.

Review Del Mod Disponible En Mi Canal De Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-25T1VtVQY&t=250s

Capturas:

Ninjas Mk1:
Ninjas Mk1.jpg

Ninjas Mk2:
Ninjas Mk2.jpg

Descarga: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post In English (Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

Hello everyone and good evening, I hope you are having a good night, Today I come to present a Mod which I announced 2 days ago on my YouTube channel, For those who already know and expected it there is no need to explain what it is, But for those who do not follow me on YouTube (First of all do it :lol:), I explain what it's about, It's a Mod that adds costumes of "Ninja Mk1/Mk2" for every male character in the game or almost all, With some exceptions due to errors with certain characters, Well, without much more to tell you, Below you will have the screenshots and the download link of the Mod forget to leave your comments about the Mod, See you next time, I'm attentive to my Youtube channel, Because that's where I notice which is going to be my the next mod.

Review Of The Mod Available On My Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-25T1VtVQY&t=250s

Capture:

Mk1 Ninjas:
Ninjas Mk1.jpg

Mk2 Ninjas:
Ninjas Mk2.jpg

Download:
Last edited by Mr Skull Oficial on Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
Asicantthinkofaname
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: whats a psn?
XBox Live: idk

Re: Pack Of Ninja DLC Costumes Mk1 And Mk2 For All Characters Men (By Mr Skull) (All Versions Of The Game)

Post by Asicantthinkofaname »

This looks Awesome mr.skull the ninjas looks so good!😄👍
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Re: Pack Of Ninja DLC Costumes Mk1 And Mk2 For All Characters Men (By Mr Skull) (All Versions Of The Game)

Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:04 pm This looks Awesome mr.skull the ninjas looks so good!😄👍
Thank you very much! :D, do you follow me on my YouTube channel?Or did you find out when you entered the page?
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Asicantthinkofaname
Apprentice

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:07 pm
Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:04 pm This looks Awesome mr.skull the ninjas looks so good!😄👍
Thank you very much! :D, do you follow me on my YouTube channel?Or did you find out when you entered the page?
i follow you on youtube under the name of "cool guy 123"
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:45 pm
Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:07 pm
i follow you on youtube under the name of "cool guy 123"
It already seemed to me that it could be someone from here, But I didn't know it was you, But it's a good thing that you follow me over there, because you'll find out first than those who follow my mods here, because as you know I warn with a trailer every time I'm going to upload a new Mod, So remember to be attentive over there too, because I'll announce something new soon.

Dangerous reptile
Mortal

Post by Dangerous reptile »

Excelente trabajo Mr Skull !!! como dije antes los Mesh swap son mis favoritos.
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Dangerous reptile wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:14 pm Excelente trabajo Mr Skull !!! como dije antes los Mesh swap son mis favoritos.
Muchas gracias! :D ,Espero que lo disfrutes,En algun momento cuando despeje otros proyectos que tengo,voy a actualizar este Mod.

Asicantthinkofaname
Apprentice

Do you known how to get rid of raiden glowing effect it seems to crash the game when i perform with ninja raiden
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:01 pm Do you known how to get rid of raiden glowing effect it seems to crash the game when i perform with ninja raiden
What do you mean by "shiny effect"?

Asicantthinkofaname
Apprentice

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:19 pm
Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:01 pm Do you known how to get rid of raiden glowing effect it seems to crash the game when i perform with ninja raiden
the lighting effect
Attachments
Screenshot (9).png
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:48 pm
the lighting effect
In practice mode you can remove it by "resetting" the positions of the characters, and in arcade mode it used to be completely solved for me if the opponent hit me or made a grab, but now that doesn't work anymore for some reason, But I found a way to make the game stop crashing because of the lightning, the lightning won't disappear, but if the game is going to stop crashing, or at least that's what happened to me, this is what you have to do, when you play in arcade mode / arcade by teams or vs other player, as soon as the fight starts skip the "Intros" of the characters, especially if both are using raiden's mk1 and mk2 suits, as this will prevent the game from crashing, I'm not saying that the trick is 100% effective, but it's what worked for me testing with this problem for several minutes, I hope it helps you and I'm waiting for your answer when you have time :D

Asicantthinkofaname
Apprentice

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:53 pm
Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:48 pm

the lighting effect
In practice mode you can remove it by "resetting" the positions of the characters, and in arcade mode it used to be completely solved for me if the opponent hit me or made a grab, but now that doesn't work anymore for some reason, But I found a way to make the game stop crashing because of the lightning, the lightning won't disappear, but if the game is going to stop crashing, or at least that's what happened to me, this is what you have to do, when you play in arcade mode / arcade by teams or vs other player, as soon as the fight starts skip the "Intros" of the characters, especially if both are using raiden's mk1 and mk2 suits, as this will prevent the game from crashing, I'm not saying that the trick is 100% effective, but it's what worked for me testing with this problem for several minutes, I hope it helps you and I'm waiting for your answer when you have time :D
i tried to do both of youre fights but the game crashes after i successfully defeat a character on ladder but its still a great mod
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:27 pm
Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:48 pm the lighting effect
i tried to do both of youre fights but the game crashes after i successfully defeat a character on ladder but its still a great mod
Sorry to read that and not to have been able to give you a solution :(,The weird thing is that those "tricks" do work for me, but well,I'll keep trying to solve the problem, and if I find one or more ways to do it I'll let you know here as soon as possible,Thanks a lot for the patience and for what you said about it being a great mod anyway,thanks a lot for your support despite the problems,I really appreciate it :D

Asicantthinkofaname
Apprentice

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:20 pm
Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:27 pm

Sorry to read that and not to have been able to give you a solution :(,The weird thing is that those "tricks" do work for me, but well,I'll keep trying to solve the problem, and if I find one or more ways to do it I'll let you know here as soon as possible,Thanks a lot for the patience and for what you said about it being a great mod anyway,thanks a lot for your support despite the problems,I really appreciate it :D
you're welcome have an awesome day/night mr.skull and maybe ill try again with ninja raidin and figure someway to get him working and remove those electricity👍
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:31 pm
Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:20 pm
Asicantthinkofaname wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:27 pm i tried to do both of youre fights but the game crashes after i successfully defeat a character on ladder but its still a great mod
you're welcome have an awesome day/night mr.skull and maybe ill try again with ninja raidin and figure someway to get him working and remove those electricity👍
Thank you very much! :D,Also for you,I will upload an update of one of my mods soon (I can't reveal which one, but I will say it's from one of my dlc packs), so I recommend you to keep an eye on my channel since I'll probably upload it tomorrow, or at the latest within 2 days, and maybe I'll clear you a little of this error with raiden, So I'll wait for you on my channel by then, have a nice day/afternoon or evening.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”