Gotham Villains Skin Pack (Poison Ivy, Killer Frost, Riddler, Harley Quinn Fixed)

SHAAR
Warrior

Gotham Villains Skin Pack (Poison Ivy, Killer Frost, Riddler, Harley Quinn Fixed)

Post by SHAAR »

Hello! Gotham and Batman Villains Pack!
H&M (2).png
This mod contains :
1. Cetrion as Poison Ivy.
2. Frost as Killer Frost.
3. The Joker as Riddler.
4. Cassie's Harley Quinn Skin Fixed (More Comic and Animated Series Accurate).

Skins needed : Cetrion's "Awen" skin, The Joker's "Banned Laughter" skin + "Peddler of Anguish" Disguise, Frost's "Cold Killer" skin and Cassie's "Cassie Quinn" Skin.

Download
Poison Ivy.rar
(45.32 MiB) Downloaded 113 times
Killer Frost.rar
(42.44 MiB) Downloaded 108 times
Riddler.rar
(10.09 MiB) Downloaded 99 times
Harley Quinn.rar
(8.06 MiB) Downloaded 116 times
Mod Link on Nexusmods and how to use it : https://www.nexusmods.com/mortalkombat11/mods/38

More to come soon just need to double check and fix if there is any texture issue :D

Peace!
https://www.youtube.com/@SHAARYT
Attachments
1675175547.png
1675175481.png
1675175426.png
1675175363.png

joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Re: Gotham Villains Skin Pack (Poison Ivy, Killer Frost, Riddler, Harley Quinn Fixed)

Post by joven1 »

You almost kompleting DC kharacters my bro, Cyborg,Martian, Superman, Aquaman,Shazam, is still missing. Thank you for continous Modding of MK11
SHAAR
Warrior

Re: Gotham Villains Skin Pack (Poison Ivy, Killer Frost, Riddler, Harley Quinn Fixed)

Post by SHAAR »

joven1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:52 am You almost kompleting DC kharacters my bro, Cyborg,Martian, Superman, Aquaman,Shazam, is still missing. Thank you for continous Modding of MK11
I will probably finish them off :lol:
fuyuusato
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by fuyuusato »

Hello! I can't seem to make the mods work properly, I have the Cassie Quinn skin but the texture isnt loading in, I did everything in the guide I put it in the inject texture folder but when I load the game and then reload injected texture it still wouldn't work for me, along with other characters like joker it only loads the color for his outfit but not the texture where there's question mark on his outfit.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”