UMK3 Smoke and Sub Zero (I take requests)

AlterL
Grand Master

UMK3 Smoke and Sub Zero (I take requests)

Post by AlterL »

So I have been away for too long, not making excuses but my PC back then died so I retired, time has passed and I thought I should share some new mods again, so this one I got asked about a lot back in the day so it's going to be my first share.

If you like my mods and would like to see some more, or if you want to make special requests here is my paypal link, 3$ for any "easy" mesh swap, 5$ for anything more complicated than that. Also, if I see some interest I will mesh swap other characters like Reptile and Scorpion in order to give them proper UMK3 Costumes as well as other mods that I have in mind.

https://paypal.me/Lfer96?country.x=VE&locale.x=es_XC
Attachments
UMK3pack1.7z
(4.53 MiB) Downloaded 212 times
UMK3.png

Elias
Mortal

Re: UMK3 Smoke and Sub Zero (I take requests)

Post by Elias »

WOW YOU'RE BACK
Asicantthinkofaname
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: whats a psn?
XBox Live: idk

Post by Asicantthinkofaname »

This looks Awesome!
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

But these skins are part of the "Umk3 Ninjas" pack that KOBR4 made a long time ago, so they were already seen and downloaded in the past, No offense, But it's nothing new, Although it's good and interesting to see you coming back, Being that you had been inactive for a long time, I hope you've been able to solve all the problems with your PC.
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:34 pm But these skins are part of the "Umk3 Ninjas" pack that KOBR4 made a long time ago, so they were already seen and downloaded in the past, No offense, But it's nothing new, Although it's good and interesting to see you coming back, Being that you had been inactive for a long time, I hope you've been able to solve all the problems with your PC.
no, they're not, first of all this are full blown mesh swaps so they both keep cloth physics, plus no DMG bugs.
nightWolf321
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by nightWolf321 »

Cool skin
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

AlterL wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:38 pm
Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:34 pm But these skins are part of the "Umk3 Ninjas" pack that KOBR4 made a long time ago, so they were already seen and downloaded in the past, No offense, But it's nothing new, Although it's good and interesting to see you coming back, Being that you had been inactive for a long time, I hope you've been able to solve all the problems with your PC.
no, they're not, first of all this are full blown mesh swaps so they both keep cloth physics, plus no DMG bugs.
I hadn't noticed that detail in the capture, and what a great job to make sure they don't have bugs with the damages, I'm sorry if I sounded offensive, it wasn't my intention, I really appreciate that you made this mod :D
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

Rain mkx would be cool. I would be down to pay for it. If possible to make him a dlc slot. For whatever reason some skins crash my game. And others dont
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Boromir147 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:10 am Rain mkx would be cool. I would be down to pay for it. If possible to make him a dlc slot. For whatever reason some skins crash my game. And others dont
I can do that if you're willing to pay, just give me a day or two and I'll see what I can do, I haven't really done DLC Chars in ages, but as far as doing a proper mesh swap with MKX Rain, I just need to check the skeletalmesh on blender and get a rain model from somewhere.
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

Alright money is send :). Thank you.
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Boromir147 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:48 am Alright money is send :). Thank you.
Allright, Already working on it, since is my first time working with this skeletalmesh, it might take a little longer than it would otherwise but I'll get it done.
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

It's all good. :) it's worth the wait to me
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

Boromir147 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:04 pm It's all good. :) it's worth the wait to me
It's far from being done just yet, but I already did the first mesh swap with it, it will probably take me the rest of the day to get rid of most of the bugs and present a proper model to you, but I can promise to you, that it will be done.
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

Hell ya my dude 😎
Boromir147
Warrior

Post by Boromir147 »

????? Really?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”