MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Konekore
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by Konekore »

Hello. I'm new here and created an account just for asking this.

Does this unlocker work on Steam Deck? With just the base steamos, as i dont want to install windows on it and if yes how?

I'm asking because I spent countless hours on the switch trying to unlock everything but now I got a steam deck and dont want to start all over again.

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Konekore wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:22 am Hello. I'm new here and created an account just for asking this.

Does this unlocker work on Steam Deck? With just the base steamos, as i dont want to install windows on it and if yes how?

I'm asking because I spent countless hours on the switch trying to unlock everything but now I got a steam deck and dont want to start all over again.

Hi there,

No the unlocker doesn't work on steam deck, if you are logging on the same account that you have unlocked everything on a desktop pc , it will all be unlocked .
To get this working log into the steam account that is logged into the steam deck , start the game run the unlocker and unlock everything and then go back to the steam deck

Thanks
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Konekore wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:22 am Hello. I'm new here and created an account just for asking this.

Adding to what snoopster said, some people got it to work using Wine (It's actually called Steam Proton) and you can use that to use unlocker then uninstall it.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Konekore
Mortal

Post by Konekore »

thethiny wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:42 pm

Adding to what snoopster said, some people got it to work using Wine (It's actually called Steam Proton) and you can use that to use unlocker then uninstall it.
Alright. Yes, I got some mods/etc.. working with other games already but some tools don't seem to work on the steam deck. For example cheat engine doesn't seem to work.

So, that's why I wanted to know for sure if it works because I haven't another windows PC nor have I bought MK11 Ultimate yet (again) on steam, since I don't want to spend money on it again if it doesn't work. But thanks
sosinel
Mortal
XBox Live: Berlisplay#4926

Post by sosinel »

THETINY THERE ARE DAYS AND YOU DIDN'T HELP ME JUST HELP ME AND STOP IGNORING ME
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

sosinel wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:38 pm THETINY THERE ARE DAYS AND YOU DIDN'T HELP ME JUST HELP ME AND STOP IGNORING ME
I replied to every message I have so you either missed my message or I missed your message. Send it again.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
tw33na
Mortal

Post by tw33na »

Hi. I'm using the Windows Store/Xbox version.
I was searching for a legit method of unlocking until i found this one. I did every step, like, i got the game files done, placed the ASI into the binaries and retail folder, so the only thing i needed to do now was to get the auth token, the steam key, or the other token. The problem is that, in order to get the tokens, i must have the ASI, bc cheat engine is not showing to me any of the keys(neither fiddler, heard it doesnt work anymore). But when i try to open MK11 with the ASI files in the folders, a console shows up (normal), but both the console and the game shuts up right after. So i cant get the tokens for the auth anyway. Can someone help me? :(
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

tw33na wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:51 am Hi. I'm using the Windows Store/Xbox version.
I was searching for a legit method of unlocking until i found this one. I did every step, like, i got the game files done, placed the ASI into the binaries and retail folder, so the only thing i needed to do now was to get the auth token, the steam key, or the other token. The problem is that, in order to get the tokens, i must have the ASI, bc cheat engine is not showing to me any of the keys(neither fiddler, heard it doesnt work anymore). But when i try to open MK11 with the ASI files in the folders, a console shows up (normal), but both the console and the game shuts up right after. So i cant get the tokens for the auth anyway. Can someone help me? :(
You don't need ASI for xbox version you only need fiddler.

tw33na
Mortal

Post by tw33na »

thethiny wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:14 pm
tw33na wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:51 am Hi. I'm using the Windows Store/Xbox version.
Okay, tysm! I'm going to try it.
tw33na
Mortal

Post by tw33na »

I tried to use Fiddler, just like the tutorial, everything worked, i got the steam key, but when i click login this error pops up (tried it with mk11 open and closed)

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

tw33na wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:43 pm
I tried to use Fiddler, just like the tutorial, everything worked, i got the steam key, but when i click login this error pops up (tried it with mk11 open and closed)

I am just wondering don't you put the steam key in the access token and press get profile , as you have already logged on to the mk 11 server while in game

The login was if you new tor steam key and you could just login in with that , if I remember correctly
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

tw33na wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:43 pm

Fiddler is still open in the background, close it. You can use the same key.

thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

snoopster777 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:58 am I am just wondering don't you put the steam key in the access token and press get profile , as you have already logged on to the mk 11 server while in game
Access token is only for Steam unforunately.

Konekore
Mortal

Post by Konekore »

thethiny wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:42 pm

Hi thethiny.
Maybe you can help me out here.
I installed mk11 on steam deck. I dowloaded the ASI and the unlocker, I followed the instructions in the video. Mk11 works, unlocker runs. I loaded the files, it even launches the game through the unlocker.

But when i click access token auto it says: Thread-27._ipc_request: list index out of range

Also the thread number changes everytime i try again and i get the same with auth token auto and steam key auto

Can you help?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Konekore wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:22 am Hi thethiny.
Maybe you can help me out here.
I installed mk11 on steam deck. I dowloaded the ASI and the unlocker, I followed the instructions in the video. Mk11 works, unlocker runs. I loaded the files, it even launches the game through the unlocker.

But when i click access token auto it says: Thread-27._ipc_request: list index out of range

Also the thread number changes everytime i try again and i get the same with auth token auto and steam key auto

Can you help?
You didn't add items to the list

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”