My latest videos

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: My latest videos

Post by Roy Arkon »

New video, this time going in an online session with my Jade and Noob Saibot against a player named Iqzzy KO (Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot), good player.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

So after the secret 1st round winning taunt animation for Erron Black along with his secret voice-line was reveled by Waz, I decided to try and get it myself. I tried to get all 3 versions of the Koin Flip taunt: firstly without holding up at all, then holding up but with only the hidden animation, and finally with both the hidden animation and hidden voice line. And as I said back in the news post about it, there is no way to trigger the voice line as it is random. So by accumulated overall amount of time, it took me about 4 hours of playtime until I finally got the voice line, along with getting the 2 versions on the way there of course.

Here is the video, enjoy. Keep the secret between us. :lol:

Last edited by Roy Arkon on Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Another video, this time with Rain. I wanted to get my usual intractable-konsumable combo but instead I accidentaly got a whole different combo on the fly. I literally got the RAIN check! :lol:

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Another TOT's video, this time getting a 59% damage double bubble combo on the fly with Jade using the Rain Konsumable. Enjoy.

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

A new video. After over 4 years, I finally completed an entire selection of Variation Icons for one of the characters in MK11. That character is Shao Kahn, and the selection of icons is the white Variation Icons. I have other characters that are also super close for completion as well like Cassie Cage (white) and Jacqui Briggs (red), but Shao Kahn was the first one that I completed, finally.

Here is the video of me unlocking the final white Variation Icon for Shao Kahn in the Towers of Time:

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Starting to get ready for MK1, with this new MK11 Towers of Time video of me playing as Mileena against Kitana and getting a Flawless Victory, for this flawless rivalry! :mrgreen:

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Another one, I got this by pure coincidence. Thanks for Joker's Puppet Parry Brutality on Spawn, he now get's a facial MASK treatment, and becomes the Mask! :mrgreen:

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Final videos for MK11 are on the way, here's the first of those. This is me doing the last Tower in the Towers of Time, this is the Crack the Vault Summoned Tower, and I did it with Jade. I purposefully waited until the very end to have play this Tower for the symbolism in it, as one of the unlockables in this Tower is a Jade skin, she's even the first opponent in this Endurance fight.

And so it goes, the last Tower that I'm ever doing in the Towers of Time.

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

2nd to last MK11 video, this time me showcasing all Kustom Variations for all of my main characters, all five of them: Scorpion (single player only main), Shang Tsung, Noob Saibot, Mileena and Jade. From their skins, to their Gear pieces, to their intro/outro, and finally their Kustom Variation moves.

Here's the video, enjoy:

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Well, here it is, my final Mortal Kombat 11 video, and I couldn't think of a better video to upload.

I ran into a Jade player in the rooms, and ironically, even though I had multiple mains in MK11, Jade was my go-to main. But instead of going for the mirror-match, I decided to go with Shang Tsung since his Corpse Drop projectile can bypass Jade's Dodging Shadows Purple Glow.

I then beat the guy in the first round with a Flawless Victory with the final attack being a forward jump kick into the Reptile Slide, and as soon as the 2nd round started, the player rage quit, so I got a DOULBE FLAWLESS QUITALITY FINISH! And after that, I did the secret Reptile winning pose with Shang Tsung.

I couldn't have got a more symbolic sendoff for Mortal Kombat 11, as this is the transition that I got to me going back to main my REAL main, Reptile, in Mortal Kombat 1. It was all just perfect!

So here it is my last Mortal Kombat 11 video.

Goodbye, Mortal Kombat 11!

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

1st video of Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) for the thread. This one is me playing as Reptile in Invasions, getting the Klassic Brutality on Smoke from maximum-range even after Smoke walked away from me.

Here's the video, enjoy:

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Another video, this time beating the Season1 Invasions Boss, Scorpion, with Reptile. Enjoy:

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Another Invasions video, this time in the post-game portion after getting the Nether Stone. I went into a portal in Shang Tsung's Laboratory and when when I've reached the Test Your Might challenge at the end of the road there, I was ALMOST caught off guard because of how tricky it was, as the gauge actually starts at the top of of the bar while the limits are the bottom of the bar. The game clearly tried to trick me and I ALMOST got caught by it's trap, yet I managed on the fly and on the first try to beat this one.

Here's the video:

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Another video, this time with the Happy Halloween Fatality with Reptile, along with some unlocks too.

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Why don't I remember the reversed Test Your Might :D
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat 1 (2023)”