Disable Fatalities

MFS
Warrior

Disable Fatalities

Post by MFS »

Hi, I'd like to make a new character with a model of NPC, but NPCs don't have stump, so fatalities don't look properly on them.
I think the only solution is just disable any finishers on such a character. So the battle will end without "Finish him/her" sequence, exactly like after defeating Kintaro and Goro. Does anyone know how to do this to other characters? Maybe change something in their MKScriptBinary? Thanx 2 all in advance. :D

Telegram: @mfskhaos
MFS
Warrior

Re: Disable Fatalities

Post by MFS »

No one have tried something similar?
USF
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by USF »

я интересовался этим но... не к чему так и не пришел в итоге
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/USFmoddingchannel
Check out my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

MFS wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:24 am Hi, I'd like to make a new character with a model of NPC, but NPCs don't have stump, so fatalities don't look properly on them.
I think the only solution is just disable any finishers on such a character. So the battle will end without "Finish him/her" sequence, exactly like after defeating Kintaro and Goro. Does anyone know how to do this to other characters? Maybe change something in their MKScriptBinary? Thanx 2 all in advance. :D
if it's just the model of the npc you want, you could port it over the character of your choosing and then split them over the many peaces needed on blender, of couse it would take more work than the regular mesh reindex, but it would work.
MFS
Warrior

Post by MFS »

It’s impossible on PS3 man, unfortunately. At the moment at least.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Gameplay Mods”