DLC CHARACTER Shinnok mesh swap [REQUEST]

jprfameli
Mortal

DLC CHARACTER Shinnok mesh swap [REQUEST]

Post by jprfameli »

I think a Shinnok MKX mod would be very interesting, it would be a great mod, I think it would be good to use the Mortal Kombat Mobile model.
Whoever is willing to do this work, I say thank you very much.
SHINNOKA.webp
(If you want to get a model in MK Mobile, I think the best would be Shinnok Vengeful, since it refers to Shinnok's default skin in MKX)

So the basis of moves, intros, victories would be Quan Chi, for the intro coming out of the portal and for the victory pose sitting on a skeleton throne, and also several moves match Shinnok, Shang Tsung could also be an option.
quan chi intro.jpg
quan chi outro.jpg
Thanks for listening.

░░░░█░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄███▀
░░░░█░░░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀░░░█▀
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▄▀
░░░░░░░▌░▄▄░░░▄▄░▐▀▀
░░░░░░▐░░█▄░░░▄█░░▌▄▄▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░▌▄▄▀▀░▄░▀▀▄▄▐░░░░░░█
░░░▄▀▀▐▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▌▄▄▄░░░█
░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░█▀▀▀
░░░░▀▄░░▀░░▀▀▀░░▀░░░▄█

USF
Master
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC CHARACTER Shinnok mesh swap [REQUEST]

Post by USF »

I am already creating Shinnok, just the same based on Shang Tsung
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/USFmoddingchannel
Check out my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
ahtam
Apprentice

Post by ahtam »

Forum have special topic for requests))) (skin) topic isn't for that
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:47 pm I am already creating Shinnok, just the same based on Shang Tsung
Hello mate, that's good to hear that, but I think it would be a better idea to inject Shinnok into Quan Chi since his powers, intro and outros fit well with him, as well as his fatalities.
Anyway thanks for bringing us the mods
ps: when you are totally free, it would be fun if you bring Bo Rai Cho too haha
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:38 pm

Hello mate, that's good to hear that, but I think it would be a better idea to inject Shinnok into Quan Chi since his powers, intro and outros fit well with him, as well as his fatalities.
As for me, Shang Tsung's abilities suit him better, I will try to implement the intro and winning pose properly
at the expense of Bo Rai Cho ... I don’t think I’ll sit down to do it because I can’t imagine who to take as a basis, and as a character I don’t like him :cry:
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:10 pm

As for me, Shang Tsung's abilities suit him better, I will try to implement the intro and winning pose properly
at the expense of Bo Rai Cho ... I don’t think I’ll sit down to do it because I can’t imagine who to take as a basis, and as a character I don’t like him :cry:
You can take Sheeva as a base to make it comical and for her power to make the earthquake with her foot. But hey, what a shame you don't like the character, it's understandable :(
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
jprfameli
Mortal

Post by jprfameli »

ahtam wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:39 am Forum have special topic for requests))) (skin) topic isn't for that
My apologies :( , I saw a lot of requests here in this part of the forum, thought I might post it here too, thanks for the warning friend!
jprfameli
Mortal

Post by jprfameli »

USF wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:47 pm I am already creating Shinnok, just the same based on Shang Tsung
This makes me really excited, apparently you are making mods too for Blaze and Shinnok, it's an amazing dream of mine for them to be in mk9, and even more so your mods are extraordinary, I think it will be the same with these new mods you are producing :D
jprfameli
Mortal

Post by jprfameli »

Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:57 pm
USF wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:10 pm

You can take Sheeva as a base to make it comical and for her power to make the earthquake with her foot. But hey, what a shame you don't like the character, it's understandable :(
Well I think this will be an opportunity for other creators unfortunately :( , maybe if I start making mods after a while when I get experience I might try to do it, but i'm not sure, I think a mix of sheeva and reptile moves would make a good base for Bo Rai Cho, it will be very difficult to put these characters together, some reptile attacks give the impression of vomit and Bo Rai Cho styles of attacks, and I also agree with the sheeva part, it would be very interesting! :wink:
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:57 pm You can take Sheeva as a base to make it comical and for her power to make the earthquake with her foot. But hey, what a shame you don't like the character, it's understandable :(
I'm sorry to disappoint you :(
USF
Master

Post by USF »

jprfameli wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:55 pm This makes me really excited, apparently you are making mods too for Blaze and Shinnok, it's an amazing dream of mine for them to be in mk9, and even more so your mods are extraordinary, I think it will be the same with these new mods you are producing :D
blaze is still in a very early form, although initially I wanted to make a bone blaze, as I did with motaro, but I think few people would like it, heh
and as for Shinnok, I already made the first attempts at writing, it remains to polish everything :mrgreen:
PixelDudeUltra
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by PixelDudeUltra »

USF wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:50 am
Marce_3405 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:57 pm You can take Sheeva as a base to make it comical and for her power to make the earthquake with her foot. But hey, what a shame you don't like the character, it's understandable :(
I'm sorry to disappoint you :(
for bo rai cho, maybe liu kang, sheeva and shang tsung seem to fit

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”