I2Hook

ermaccer
Mortal

I2Hook

Post by ermaccer »

I2Hook is a plugin for PC version of Injustice 2. Play as NPCs, control camera and more!

I2Hook only works with latest Steam version!

Features
60 FPS Patch
- Removes 30 fps lock from supermoves, intros and menus. If your PC does not have required hardware, turning this option on might have negative impact on perfomance!

Menu Features
Character Modifier
- Play as NPCs - Nightwing, Boss Brainiac. Change forced character in story mode or other modes. You need to restart fight after using this modifier to load extra data!
Speed Modifier
- Change game speed, enjoy fights in slowmotion!
Stage Modifier
- Change stage to anything in any game mode.
Player Control
- Change speed and scale of players. Scale setting is visual only!
Camera Control
- Freeze camera position & rotation. Freely move and rotate camera with keyboard hotkeys.Play in predefined custom camera modes: Mortal Kombat 11, 3RD Person, 1ST Person
Script
- Call script functions to perform taunts and more!
Cheats
- All cheats can be toggled for both P1 and P2: Infinite Health, Zero Health, Infinite Meter, Zero Meter, Infinite Clashes
Misc.
- Completely disable all HUD elements.

Installation

Extract i2hook.zip to Binaries\Retail folder of Injustice 2.

If you are not sure how to find your Injustice 2 folder, search for it in your Steam library then right click on the entry and select Manage->Browse local files.

Archive breakdown:

- dinput8.dll - Ultimate ASI Loader
- I2Hook.asi
- I2Hook.ini - configuration file

Download
https://github.com/ermaccer/I2Hook/releases
https://ermaccer.github.io/posts/i2hook/
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

SatyrMotaroIsCursed
Mortal

Re: I2Hook

Post by SatyrMotaroIsCursed »

I don't know if this is something that could be done with the hook, but would it be possible for a button in the hook to disable AI and give control to a player 2 controller? If such a thing were possible for Injustice 2 it would fix the horrendous gear system not working in local co op, because the gear and equipped moves apply normally to the mode where you choose the AI opponent and stage. If this is a possibility of the IJ2Hook please do consider it Sir Ermaccer, your hooks are a very fun addition to Netherrealm's titles.

Return to “Injustice 2 PC Gameplay Mods”