Can you help me convert a .xxx file to .diff?

MaxGambito
Mortal

Can you help me convert a .xxx file to .diff?

Post by MaxGambito »

It is a jade mod that it replaces, but I want to make it one more suit.

What do I have to do to convert the file to .diff?

I need your help!

K0BR4
Apprentice

Re: Can you help me convert a .xxx file to .diff?

Post by K0BR4 »

WARNING!
Please search the forum before creating a new post, so we avoid duplicates and keep the community cleaner.

Follow the links:
https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vi ... 84&t=46435
https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vi ... 84&t=47282
https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vi ... =84&t=6519
Last edited by K0BR4 on Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mortal

Post by MaxGambito »

that tutorial is not very clear to me, friend. The system symbol thing makes me lose. I don't know if it's the bad Google translation. It is that I speak another language, and I have to translate.
Carrexx10
Mortal

Post by Carrexx10 »

I try the tutorials multiple times and I never managed to make it work.
I tried to make old skins mods work on steam but I never got
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

Hello, how are you, I know that maybe it is a little late to answer you, but maybe it will help you, I am new to this page, but I know a little about the subject of modeling in mk9 (edit textures and skeleton meshes, convert xxx files into diff, and those things), so you could say that I have the "solution" to your problem, there is a tool that can create files in "diff" format, based on ".xxx" files, that is, in a few words, this tool, it can convert ".xxx" files into ".diff" files, it is very easy to do, you just have to have the ".xxx" file of the char that you want to convert into diff format, it is very important that it does not have any type of modification, not even textures, it is necessary that it be the original char file, without any type of modifications, and the second thing is to have a second char, which will be able to be modified, in fact it is almost mandatory that it be, for that this tool needs the original file of the char that you are going to convert into diff format, and also its version on modified, because this tool needs to read both files, both the original and the modified one, it is also important that you choose a single char to modify and then convert to diff, that is, if you choose mileena for example, only edit mileena, do not choose mileena and kitana, otherwise it will not work, so have at hand only the original file of "CHAR_Mileena", or the one you are going to modify, and then its modified version "CHAR_ ??", (with char_? ? I mean the name that you are going to put with the "generic renamer to your modified char, if you don't know what I'm talking about, look in the mk9 modeling tools section, and find the tool that says" generic renamer ", read its description and how to use it, and download it, it will be useful to change the name internally to a char, after you have done it, and you have changed the textures for one of your choice, it does what I told you before, it is It is important that you change the name first with the "generic renamer", and then create the ".diff" files, do it in that order), I hope it has served you,
greetings!

(Sorry if there are errors in my writing,my original language is Spanish,and I used google translator to talk to you)

Here is the link to the tool,I uploaded it to my mediafire account,so you can download it,I hope it really helps: https://www.mediafire.com/file/sx6il3pr ... 9.rar/file
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
Io_Ivan
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by Io_Ivan »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:48 am Hello, how are you, I know that maybe it is a little late to answer you, but maybe it will help you, I am new to this page, but I know a little about the subject of modeling in mk9 (edit textures and skeleton meshes, convert xxx files into diff, and those things), so you could say that I have the "solution" to your problem, there is a tool that can create files in "diff" format, based on ".xxx" files, that is, in a few words, this tool, it can convert ".xxx" files into ".diff" files, it is very easy to do, you just have to have the ".xxx" file of the char that you want to convert into diff format, it is very important that it does not have any type of modification, not even textures, it is necessary that it be the original char file, without any type of modifications, and the second thing is to have a second char, which will be able to be modified, in fact it is almost mandatory that it be, for that this tool needs the original file of the char that you are going to convert into diff format, and also its version on modified, because this tool needs to read both files, both the original and the modified one, it is also important that you choose a single char to modify and then convert to diff, that is, if you choose mileena for example, only edit mileena, do not choose mileena and kitana, otherwise it will not work, so have at hand only the original file of "CHAR_Mileena", or the one you are going to modify, and then its modified version "CHAR_ ??", (with char_? ? I mean the name that you are going to put with the "generic renamer to your modified char, if you don't know what I'm talking about, look in the mk9 modeling tools section, and find the tool that says" generic renamer ", read its description and how to use it, and download it, it will be useful to change the name internally to a char, after you have done it, and you have changed the textures for one of your choice, it does what I told you before, it is It is important that you change the name first with the "generic renamer", and then create the ".diff" files, do it in that order), I hope it has served you,
greetings!

(Sorry if there are errors in my writing,my original language is Spanish,and I used google translator to talk to you)

Here is the link to the tool,I uploaded it to my mediafire account,so you can download it,I hope it really helps: https://www.mediafire.com/file/sx6il3pr ... 9.rar/file
Hola Mr. Skull, ¿hay alguna forma de editar los archivos .xxx?
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

Io_Ivan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:02 am
Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:48 am Hello, how are you, I know that maybe it is a little late to answer you, but maybe it will help you, I am new to this page, but I know a little about the subject of modeling in mk9 (edit textures and skeleton meshes, convert xxx files into diff, and those things), so you could say that I have the "solution" to your problem, there is a tool that can create files in "diff" format, based on ".xxx" files, that is, in a few words, this tool, it can convert ".xxx" files into ".diff" files, it is very easy to do, you just have to have the ".xxx" file of the char that you want to convert into diff format, it is very important that it does not have any type of modification, not even textures, it is necessary that it be the original char file, without any type of modifications, and the second thing is to have a second char, which will be able to be modified, in fact it is almost mandatory that it be, for that this tool needs the original file of the char that you are going to convert into diff format, and also its version on modified, because this tool needs to read both files, both the original and the modified one, it is also important that you choose a single char to modify and then convert to diff, that is, if you choose mileena for example, only edit mileena, do not choose mileena and kitana, otherwise it will not work, so have at hand only the original file of "CHAR_Mileena", or the one you are going to modify, and then its modified version "CHAR_ ??", (with char_? ? I mean the name that you are going to put with the "generic renamer to your modified char, if you don't know what I'm talking about, look in the mk9 modeling tools section, and find the tool that says" generic renamer ", read its description and how to use it, and download it, it will be useful to change the name internally to a char, after you have done it, and you have changed the textures for one of your choice, it does what I told you before, it is It is important that you change the name first with the "generic renamer", and then create the ".diff" files, do it in that order), I hope it has served you,
greetings!

Wow,Ya había olvidado que había comentado eso jajaja,No le hagas caso,Este comentario es muy viejo y tiene mucho texto inecesario,Hoy en dia puedo explicarlo mejor,y sobre Editar los archivos ".xxx",Pueden editarse,Pero de que manera estas buscando editarlos exactamente?
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
Io_Ivan
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by Io_Ivan »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:29 am
Io_Ivan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:02 am
greetings!

Wow,Ya había olvidado que había comentado eso jajaja,No le hagas caso,Este comentario es muy viejo y tiene mucho texto inecesario,Hoy en dia puedo explicarlo mejor,y sobre Editar los archivos ".xxx",Pueden editarse,Pero de que manera estas buscando editarlos exactamente?
Bueno me encantaría estudiarlos, quiero saber que contienen, y que puedo modificar, me encantaría aprender a hacer mis propios mods e investigar un poco, quizás en un futuro podamos combinar las habilidades de los personajes para crear un personaje DLC único, ese es mi objetivo :D
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”