DARK KAHN [Mesh Swap][Steam Versions]

Marce_3405
Master
Side: Darkness

Re: DARK KAHN [Mesh Swap][Steam Versions]

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:33 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:59 pm The question is not well understood due to the translation but... let it come out as best it can, at least to see how it turns out
I'm sorry, I don't speak English myself and translate my messages through google translator
I meant that I could assemble a new model of Motaro, and not make an envelope from MK armageddon
Ah good. And how would you make a new model? And by the way, what language do you speak? I see that we both speak Spanish and we are like fools translating

Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
GeorgeW22
Warrior
PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Post by GeorgeW22 »

there seems to be a lot of spanish speakers here.
"Still Learning"
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:57 pm Ah good. And how would you make a new model? And by the way, what language do you speak? I see that we both speak Spanish and we are like fools translating
taking other models as a basis, I plan to assemble a motaro, I even found someone to take as a basis
umm.. I speak Russian.. О-о
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/USFmoddingchannel
Check out my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:40 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:57 pm Ah good. And how would you make a new model? And by the way, what language do you speak? I see that we both speak Spanish and we are like fools translating
taking other models as a basis, I plan to assemble a motaro, I even found someone to take as a basis
umm.. I speak Russian.. О-о
Ah excellent, I'll be waiting for your version of motaro then ;)
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:18 pm Ah excellent, I'll be waiting for your version of motaro then ;)
I'll try not to disappoint :mrgreen:
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

USF wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:22 pm
Marce_3405 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:18 pm Ah excellent, I'll be waiting for your version of motaro then ;)
I'll try not to disappoint :mrgreen:
From what I've seen on your YouTube channel, I'm sure you won't disappoint but if something doesn't work out, it doesn't matter, at least you tried mate
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Marce_3405 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:23 pm From what I've seen on your YouTube channel, I'm sure you won't disappoint but if something doesn't work out, it doesn't matter, at least you tried mate
thanks for the kind words!
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

USF wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:24 am
Marce_3405 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:23 pm From what I've seen on your YouTube channel, I'm sure you won't disappoint but if something doesn't work out, it doesn't matter, at least you tried mate
thanks for the kind words!
You should try making Shao Kahn From Mk vs DC with the cape just a little suggestion :lol:
"Still Learning"
USF
Master

Post by USF »

GeorgeW22 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:51 pm You should try making Shao Kahn From Mk vs DC with the cape just a little suggestion :lol:
I planned to make it, but I don’t know how to make the cloak physics normal for him, then I thought that it would be possible with damage to the head, his helmet could “break” and showing what Shao Kahn without a helmet, this was prompted by the fact that in that game Shao Kahn has a whole head under his helmet. :shock:

despite the fact that I discarded this idea, now I'm doing something related to Shao Kahn, I hope you like it 8)
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

USF wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:58 pm
GeorgeW22 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:51 pm You should try making Shao Kahn From Mk vs DC with the cape just a little suggestion :lol:
I planned to make it, but I don’t know how to make the cloak physics normal for him, then I thought that it would be possible with damage to the head, his helmet could “break” and showing what Shao Kahn without a helmet, this was prompted by the fact that in that game Shao Kahn has a whole head under his helmet. :shock:

despite the fact that I discarded this idea, now I'm doing something related to Shao Kahn, I hope you like it 8)
Okay! Can't wait
"Still Learning"
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

I knew I had already seen this Skin somewhere, I saw this skin from Rafael Lorenzo's channel,Why does he take your mods without giving credit?I've seen several mods from the community here, which he steals and doesn't even give a credit, and I put them on the channel as if they were his, I ask myself why nobody does anything about it, why nobody reports him for the thefts leave it at that, if it were me I would report it.
My YouTube channel
https://youtube.com/@TnumModder
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Texturing Community Founder
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

I saw several skins here in the community on Rafael Lorenzo's thief channel,Why doesn't anyone do anything about it? they should report him.
My YouTube channel
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Tnum_Modder wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:59 pm I knew I had already seen this Skin somewhere, I saw this skin from Rafael Lorenzo's channel,Why does he take your mods without giving credit?I've seen several mods from the community here, which he steals and doesn't even give a credit, and I put them on the channel as if they were his, I ask myself why nobody does anything about it, why nobody reports him for the thefts leave it at that, if it were me I would report it.
He did Credit USF However 80% of the time he doesnt credit. and reporting doesn't really do anything. Mr Skull Even told him to stop using his mods and he listened.
"Still Learning"
Tnum_Modder
Warrior

Post by Tnum_Modder »

GeorgeW22 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:03 am
I understand, but if he wanted to give due credit, he should at least leave the download link for the community, but he doesn't do that,And what's more, being arrogant doesn't help newbie mod makers,At least with me it was like that, I went to ask for help and he just ignored me.
My YouTube channel
USF
Master

Post by USF »

Tnum_Modder wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:59 pm I knew I had already seen this Skin somewhere, I saw this skin from Rafael Lorenzo's channel,Why does he take your mods without giving credit?I've seen several mods from the community here, which he steals and doesn't even give a credit, and I put them on the channel as if they were his, I ask myself why nobody does anything about it, why nobody reports him for the thefts leave it at that, if it were me I would report it.
guy, he even mentioned me in his video in the title and description, be careful, and unlike him, I post the mods that I make in the public domain, not all of course, but I post them.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”