"Cyber Initiative" DLC Pack (Part 1) (Komplete Edition Update 14/5/2023) (By Mr Skull)

nightWolf321
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Re: "Cyber Initiative" DLC Pack (Part 1) (By Mr Skull)

Post by nightWolf321 »

This you Updating to all versions?

nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

Georgew22 this is a part1
nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

Update this cyber initiative to all versions
GeorgeW22
Warrior
PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Post by GeorgeW22 »

nightWolf321 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:26 pm Update this cyber initiative to all versions
wait for part 3 it will be available for all versions
"Still Learning"
MO--HitMan12
Mortal

Post by MO--HitMan12 »

Why dont you make a mk vs dc mod. Like dc characters as dlc and mk vs dc dlc skins for mortal kombat characters. YOu can include dark khan too.
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

MO--HitMan12 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:01 am Why dont you make a mk vs dc mod. Like dc characters as dlc and mk vs dc dlc skins for mortal kombat characters. YOu can include dark khan too.
I already tried, and I succeeded 90%, only the problem is the physics that bug a lot
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
MO--HitMan12
Mortal

Post by MO--HitMan12 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:08 am
MO--HitMan12 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:01 am Why dont you make a mk vs dc mod. Like dc characters as dlc and mk vs dc dlc skins for mortal kombat characters. YOu can include dark khan too.
I already tried, and I succeeded 90%, only the problem is the physics that bug a lot
Does that mean it wont work.
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

MO--HitMan12 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:59 am
No, if it works, But with the physical ones I mean the "Animation" or movement of the clothes and other things of the characters, such as fabrics, hair, etc, In a nutshell, It works, But those mistakes make the characters look bad
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

MO--HitMan12
Mortal

Post by MO--HitMan12 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:22 am

No, if it works, But with the physical ones I mean the "Animation" or movement of the clothes and other things of the characters, such as fabrics, hair, etc, In a nutshell, It works, But those mistakes make the characters look bad
Why dont you get in touch with hanzo hassashi. He really god at mods.
USF
Master

Post by USF »

I thought about this when I did Dark Kahn, at least I thought about transferring the MK characters, but soon changed my mind
I apologize if I make mistakes, I write through a translator. (My native language is russian)
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/USFmoddingchannel
Check out my workspace: viewtopic.php?t=48432
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

MO--HitMan12 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:26 am

I had already contacted Hanzo-Hasashi before, but only to create DLC characters, it had not occurred to me to ask him about this problem, good idea.

MO--HitMan12
Mortal

Post by MO--HitMan12 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:49 am

I had already contacted Hanzo-Hasashi before, but only to create DLC characters, it had not occurred to me to ask him about this problem, good idea.
ok. Good luck. Hope to see this mod ready soon. I know many would like it. Just dont let rafael lorenzo take them. He steals everybodys mods.
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

MO--HitMan12 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:55 am
ok. Good luck. Hope to see this mod ready soon. I know many would like it. Just dont let rafael lorenzo take them. He steals everybodys mods.
you cant really stop him from downloading mods lol
"Still Learning"
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Yes, I already gave Rafael Lorenzo several warnings in some of my posts, and he stopped using my mods in his videos, and I think that both I and everyone in this community are not going to let that rat steal their mods and use them in their videos as if they were his.

GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:49 pm

Yes, I already gave Rafael Lorenzo several warnings in some of my posts, and he stopped using my mods in his videos, and I think that both I and everyone in this community are not going to let that rat steal their mods and use them in their videos as if they were his.
wow he actually listened? surprising.. :lol:
"Still Learning"

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”