Mortal Kombat: Onslaught Leaked, Characters, Info And Screenshots

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat: Onslaught Leaked, Characters, Info And Screenshots

Post by Gambid »

The next mobile Mortal Kombat game, Mortal Kombat: Onslaught, was announced only two weeks ago and is scheduled for a release in 2023 for Android and iOS mobile devices. The game is a departure from the familiar fighting game formula of the franchise and is described as a collection role-playing game (RPG).

Even though there are at least several months until the official release of the game, someone at Netherrealm Studios/WB Games made (for short amount of time) an early build of Mortal Kombat: Onslaught available on the Android store. This happened most probably by mistake which means you don't really want to be this person right now. As you can guess the brief moment was enough for people to grab it, play it and upload countless videos online, from the opening cinematic, to the available story mode chapters, to gameplay to, ... well everything. We are however, not here to talk about all the leaked footage, you know where to find it if you want.

We are here, to have a look at a more official information, currently available online. And by official I mean the information from the Android store which is still online, days after the leak happened. We have characters, information and a lot of screenshots. Don't expect us to comment or to spoil anything from the leaked videos. So, lets have a look:

Characters
To list all characters that are going to be in the game doesn't make much of a sense. It is a mobile game, everyone is going to join at some point. Here are however the characters visible on the available screenshots: Sonya, Sub-Zero, Shao Kahn, Scorpion, Jax, Johnny Cage, Kitana, Liu Kang, Raiden, Shang Tsung, Noob Saibot, Eron Black, Fujin, Jade, Baraka, Frost, Goro, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Kung Lao, Skarlet,

In addition to these, there are two characters that we do not recongnise: a female blue ninja, and a male gray ninja.

You will be able to equip your characters with different gear items.
Mortal Kombat Onslaught Characters
Mortal Kombat Onslaught Power Ups And Gear
Current Official Description
Here is also the current official description for the the game from the Android Store:
For eons the realms have been locked in Mortal Kombat. Blood has been shed, and lives taken, in epic battles between darkness and light. Now the Elder Gods are calling upon YOU to join the fight. Step into the visually-stunning and over-the-top world of Mortal Kombat through a brand-new RPG experience, filled with action-packed group battles! Mortal Kombat: Onslaught launches you into a new, mobile exclusive cinematic story where legends collide and unlikely alliances are forged. Join the fight today to stop a dark and dangerous villain from wreaking havoc across the realms.

For the first time in Mortal Kombat history, unleash total mayhem as you’re pitted against your foes in fast-paced RPG melee battles of up to 10 characters at once! Assemble the most powerful teams of experienced champions like Raiden, Liu Kang, and Scorpion to master your kombat skills and ensure your survival.

COLLECT ICONIC FIGHTERS

Collect, Customize, and Level Up over 30 iconic Mortal Kombat characters including veterans like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Johnny Cage, Jade, and Kitana! Strategically assemble teams of four based on their unique fighting skills and specialized abilities.
Mortal Kombat Onslaught Liu Kang Stats
EXPLORE THE NEW, MOBILE EXCLUSIVE STORY

Experience the Triple-A Quality graphics, visceral battles, and brutal action of Mortal Kombat through a new cinematic story! Battle your way through multiple chapters and hundreds of fights to unlock heroes and immerse yourself into the action-packed story of Shinnok’s uprising.
Mortal Kombat Onslaught Shinnok Story Mode
WIN MASSIVE RPG BATTLES

Prepare your troops for massive group battles where you’ll face multiple waves of enemies! Ensure your team’s survival with the right power level, upgraded Kombos, and Special Skills.
Mortal Kombat Onslaught Massive RPG Battles
Mortal Kombat Onslaught Massive RPG Battles
MASTER STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY

Recruit warriors and heroes from a variety of Classes to build a diverse and powerful army. Assemble the best teams, master your skills, and strategically deploy on the battlefield to reign supreme!
Mortal Kombat Onslaught Strategic Kombat System
Mortal Kombat Onslaught Strategic Kombat System
DOMINATE THE KOMPETITION

Battle players around the world in bloodthirsty PVP tournaments to earn seasonal rewards and climb the leaderboard rankings!
Mortal Kombat Onslaught PVP Tournament
Mortal Kombat Onslaught PVP Tournament
GEAR UP FOR BATTLE

Earn a wide variety of rewards and resources to increase your power and improve skills. Equip fighters with powerful Gear and Relics to earn added bonuses and collect multiple Fatalities!

Play now to help save the universe from Shinnok’s evil plans and battle for victory in this new RPG experience!
Boss Battles
The screenshot reveal two of the boss battles in the game (probably from story mode?). One with Quan Chi and one with Goro:
Mortal Kombat Goro Boss Battle
Mortal Kombat Quan Chi Boss Battle
You can visit Mortal Kombat: Onslaught's official Android store page here.

Are you excited about this announcement and the latest entry in the Mortal Kombat franchise? Tell us in the comments.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-onslaught-quan-chi-boss-battle-screenshot.jpg
mortal-kombat-onslaught-goro-boss-battle-screenshot.jpg
mortal-kombat-onslaught-pvp-arena-screenshot-2.jpg
mortal-kombat-onslaught-pvp-arena-screenshot.jpg
mortal-kombat-onslaught-strategic-kombat-screenshot-2.jpg
mortal-kombat-onslaught-strategic-kombat-screenshot.jpg
mortal-kombat-onslaught-rpg-battles-screenshot-2.jpg
mortal-kombat-onslaught-rpg-battles-screenshot.jpg
mortal-kombat-onslaught-liu-kang-screenshot.jpg
mortal-kombat-onslaught-story-screenshot.jpg
mortal-kombat-onslaught-power-ups-screenshot.jpg
mortal-kombat-onslaught-characters-screenshot.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat: Onslaught Leaked, Characters, Info And Screenshots

Post by Roy Arkon »

This whole leaking thing has been out of control. I've seen some of the stuff, but I can't do it anymore because then it goes into story spoilers territory, and the whole point of the game is to be a story-driven game. I've even seen some people saying that NRS/WB should release the game right now instead of next year just because people already got to download it. The mere fact that some people saying just shows how terrible it is.

Regardless, it does look interesting so far. Hope that more information comes out, and by that I mean official information, and that we will get to have more answers about the story like if it's canon or not.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

What leaked is not the final game, it is an early, incomplete version of it. The question is also whether this was a controlled release to cause some buzz.
I Rule This World!

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Yes it's not the final game, it's only in an alpha state. Yet some people still already jump into conclusions about the quality of the game, which is still bad. Also yes, it might be indeed a controlled release that was planned in advance, rather than an accidental one.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm will definitely learn a lot from it and the player's opinion that might help them adjust what needs to be adjusted prior to the official release.

On some level things like that are cool. Later on, looking back, it is always nice to see how things were during development.
I Rule This World!

Return to “News Articles”