Datamining question

duck_sick
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Datamining question

Post by duck_sick »

a question about the models contained in the xxx archives:

is there a list of all the 3d models that are included as easter eggs / npcs / background characters?

so far i have datamined kintaro, reptile, ermac, classic ninja, a male shokan warrior, undead shao-lin monk, smoke, the heads of shinnok and hsu hao, numerous corpses (including goro) and a number of others.

i’d be interested to know if someone has found the a-pose or t-pose models for the female shokan warrior shown in a few cut scenes, female osh-tekk warrior, kharon, the shang-tsung skin of his shokan disguise etc and in which archives i could find them. going through all the archives one by one would be a major pain, but would be the last resort if the info is not available.

another thing, are the kombat league seasons skins included in the files as well? i don’t play the game and thus haven’t installed it, i’m just interested in the assets. thanks a lot.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Datamining question

Post by thethiny »

duck_sick wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:47 pm a question about the models contained in the xxx archives:

is there a list of all the 3d models that are included as easter eggs / npcs / background characters?

so far i have datamined kintaro, reptile, ermac, classic ninja, a male shokan warrior, undead shao-lin monk, smoke, the heads of shinnok and hsu hao, numerous corpses (including goro) and a number of others.

i’d be interested to know if someone has found the a-pose or t-pose models for the female shokan warrior shown in a few cut scenes, female osh-tekk warrior, kharon, the shang-tsung skin of his shokan disguise etc and in which archives i could find them. going through all the archives one by one would be a major pain, but would be the last resort if the info is not available.

another thing, are the kombat league seasons skins included in the files as well? i don’t play the game and thus haven’t installed it, i’m just interested in the assets. thanks a lot.
The cutscenes are rendered on NRS's side and sent to us as video files. There are no models. The only exception is Kharon cuz he has a level.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”