MK9 PC (Tutorial) - How to play online in 2022+Necessary Tools

Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

MK9 PC (Tutorial) - How to play online in 2022+Necessary Tools

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

(Scroll down a bit to find the post in English)

Hola a todos!,y bievenidos,Hoy les voy a "Enseñar" a como jugar MK9 Online en 2022,No sé si habrá mucha gente interesada en el tema hoy en dia,Teniendo en cuenta el tiempo que tiene el juego,Pero igualmente voy explicarlo por si hay gente que si esté interesada al igual que yo,Bueno,Sin mucho mas que decir,Les voy a explicar los pasos sobre como jugar online.

Paso 1.Lo primero que van a hacer va a ser descargarse el programa llamado "Parsec",El cual es la fuente principal para poder jugar online,El programa es completamente gratuito,Solo requiere que se creen una cuenta y verifiquen su mail,Lo puede descargar de este link a la página oficial:https://parsec.app/

Paso 2.Cuando hayan descargado el programa,Instalenlo en su pc en la ruta que les parezca mas cómoda,Abranlo,y creen una cuenta (Van a tener que poner su correo electronico y su nombre de usuario para crear una cuenta),Cuando tengan todo listo y su cuenta haya sido creada,Verifiquen su correo electronico (Si no lo verifican no se van a poder unir a partidas).

Paso 3.Una vez que hayan verificado su correo,Primero que nada les recomiendo que cierren el programa y lo vuelvan a abrir para que se "Actualice",Despues,Si quieren jugar con alguien pueden copiar su link desde el boton "Share" (Desde la primera "Pestaña" de arriba de todo llamada "Computer") (Tiene el ícono de una computadora),Tocando el boton "Share" pueden copiar el link general de sus cuentas y pasarselo a las personas que quieran para que puedan conectarse y jugar con ustedes (Tengan en cuenta que cuando quieran jugar con alguien le tienen que pasar el código,Y esa persona tiene que pegar el codigo en la casilla de abajo que dice "Join with a share link or Peer ID" y tocar el boton "Join",Si quieren dejar de jugar solo tocan la "Equis" en la pestaña principal y cancelan la conexion.

Explicacion mas resumida (y con capturas):

Para "Crear una conexion" hacen click sobre el boton "Share" y lo comparten con alguien:
Paso 3.jpg

Les va a salir ese "Mensaje" en la parte de arriba de la pantalla para avisarles que el link fue "Activado":
Link Habilitado.jpg

Esa persona lo pega en la casilla marcada en la captura y toca el boton "Join" para unirse:
Paso 3 (Parte 2).jpg

Para cancelar/Cortar la conexión hacen click sobre la "X" (Equis) marcada en la captura:
Paso 3 (Parte 3).jpg

Les va a salir ese "Mensaje" en la parte de arriba de la pantalla para avisarles que el link fue "Desactivado":
Link Inhabilitado.jpg

Para jugar con un amigo sin tener que pasarle el link a cada rato,Pueden agregarlo como amigo,Buscando su
nombre de usuario en el buscador del programa y agregandolo,o agregandolo buscando por su ID:
Paso 3 (Parte 4).jpg
Paso 3 (Parte 5).jpg

Para configurar la velocidad al jugar online (Mbps),Tienen que ir a la pestaña de configuraciones,y a la opcion "Host"
(Bajando un poco van a encontrar la opcion marcada en la captura y van a poder configurar los Mbps):
Paso 3 (Parte 6).jpg

Paso 4 (Muy importante).Para poder jugar online es muy importante que tengan abierto el programa "Parsec" y MK9 al mismo tiempo,y tener habilitado a MK9 como aplicacion "Permitida para jugar online" en la pestaña "Settings/Approved Apps" (Captura de guia abajo):
Paso 4.jpg
Paso 4 (Parte 2).jpg
Paso 4 (Parte 3).jpg

(Es muy importante que recuerden tener abiertos ambos programas a
la hora de jugar y tambien tener MK9 habilitado como se muestra en las capturas)

Bueno,Eso fue todo,Espero que este tutorial les sirva,Mas abajo les dejo mi nombre de usuario+ID de mi cuenta en "Parsec"
Para que me agreguen como amigo para jugar,Tambien les dejo el link de invitacion para jugar,Lo unico que les pido es que
me avisen cuando quieran jugar por privado,Así de esta forma activo la red para que podamos jugar.

Mi nombre de usuario en Parsec+ID: mr skull#11172726
Link de invitacion:https://parsec.gg/g/2GuO1BwubGl5hFvEh70 ... /dcdd98b2/

(No se olviden de avisarme cuando quieran jugar para que active la conexion)

Muchas gracias por ver mi publicacion,Espero sus comentarios y sus solicitudes para pelear,Saludos! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post In English (Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

Hello everyone!,and welcome, today I'm going to "Teach" you how to play MK9 Online in 2022, I don't know if there will be many people interested in the topic today, taking into account the time the game has, but I'm also going to explain it in case there are people who are interested like me, Well, without much more to say, I'm going to explain the steps on how to play online.

Step 1.The first thing they are going to do is download the program called "Parsec", which is the main source to be able to play online, The program is completely free, It only requires that they create an account and verify their email, You can download it from this link to the official website:https://parsec.app/

Step 2.When you have downloaded the program, Install it on your PC in the route that seems most comfortable to you, Open it, and create an account (You will have to put your email and username to create an account), When you have everything ready and your account has been created, Verify your email (If you do not verify it you will not be able to join games).

Step 3.Once you have verified your email, first of all I recommend that you close the program and reopen it so that it "Updates", Then, If you want to play with someone you can copy their link from the "Share" button (From the first "Tab" at the top of everything called "Computer") (It has the icon of a computer), touching the "Share" button they can copy the general link of their accounts and pass it to the people they want so that they can connect and play with you (Keep in mind that when you want to play with someone you have to pass the code, and that person has to paste the code in the box below that says "Join with a share link or Peer ID" and touch the "Join" button, If you want to stop playing just touch the "X" on the main tab and cancel the connection.

More summarized explanation (and with screenshots):

To "Create a connection" click on the "Share" button and share it with someone:
Paso 3.jpg

They will get that "Message" at the top of the screen to warn them that the link was "Activated":
Link Habilitado.jpg

That person pastes it in the box marked in the capture and touches the "Join" button to join:
Paso 3 (Parte 2).jpg

To cancel/Cut the connection click on the "X"(X) marked in the capture:
Paso 3 (Parte 3).jpg

They are going to get that "Message" at the top of the screen to warn them that the link was "Disabled":
Link Inhabilitado.jpg

To play with a friend without having to pass the link to him every time, You can add him as a friend, looking for his
username in the program finder and adding it, or adding it by searching by its ID:
Paso 3 (Parte 4).jpg
Paso 3 (Parte 5).jpg

To configure the speed when playing online (Mbps), you have to go to the settings tab, and to the "Host" option
(Going down a little you will find the option marked in the capture and you will be able to configure the Mbps):
Paso 3 (Parte 6).jpg

Step 4 (Very important).To be able to play online it is very important that you have the program "Parsec" and MK9 open at the same time, and have MK9 enabled as an application "Allowed to play online" in the "Settings/Approved Apps" tab (Screenshot of guide below):
Paso 4.jpg
Paso 4 (Parte 2).jpg
Paso 4 (Parte 3).jpg

(It is very important that you remember to have both programs open to
time to play and also have MK9 enabled as shown in the screenshots)

Well, that was it,I hope this tutorial will help you,Below I leave my username+ID of my account in "Parsec"
To add me as a friend to play, I also leave the invitation link to play, the only thing I ask is that
let me know when you want to play privately, so I activate the network so we can play.

My username in Parsec+ID: mr skull#11172726
Invitation link:https://parsec.gg/g/2GuO1BwubGl5hFvEh70 ... /dcdd98b2/

(Don't forget to let me know when you want to play so I can activate the connection)

Thank you very much for seeing my post, I look forward to your comments and your requests to fight,Greetings! :D
Last edited by Mr Skull Oficial on Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
joeschmo
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: MK9 PC (Tutorial) - How to play online in 2022+Necessary Tools

Post by joeschmo »

thanks for the tutorial. i tried it and it works .
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

joeschmo wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:35 pm thanks for the tutorial. i tried it and it works .
You're welcome, I hope this tutorial has really helped you, and that one day we can play together if it seems okay, by the way, I just updated the tutorial to add more color and correct errors, and it was thanks to your comment, because if you hadn't commented I wouldn't have visited the post again, and I wouldn't have seen the errors, so thanks :D
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

joeschmo
Mortal

Post by joeschmo »

👍. i hope we can play someday too.
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

joeschmo wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:40 am 👍. i hope we can play someday too.
I hope so, at some point I will invite you to play (I will warn you in advance so that you can connect haha)

Solar
Mortal

Post by Solar »

Your articles always leave me with a new perspective, thank you for that. https://powerreborn.com

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”