MK9 PC - NPCS By Fighters (Part 2) (By Mr Skull)

Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

MK9 PC - NPCS By Fighters (Part 2) (By Mr Skull)

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

(Scroll down a bit to find the post in English)

Hola a todos y bienvenidos a la "parte 2" de mi anterior publicacion,Para los que no hayan visto ni descargado nada de la anterior publicacion,Les dejo el link mas abajo para que la vean,Hoy les vengo a presentar algunos nuevos skins de npcs que hice para
varios luchadores,Sin mucho mas que decir,Mas abajo van a tener las capturas,lista de que npc es para cada personaje,Y por
supuesto el link de descarga del pack,disfruten y no olviden dejar sus comentarios,Saludos!

Link a la parte 1 de esta publicacion:
viewtopic.php?t=48270

Lista Explicativa Sobre Los NPCS:

Brujo = Shang Tsung (Traje Alternativo)
Guardia = Ermac (Traje Principal)
Soldado = Stryker (Traje Alternativo)
Skarlet = Skarlet
CloneA = Mileena (Traje Mk3)
Mileena BGND= Mileena (Traje Fozos De Carne)
VerdugoA = Jax (Traje Principal)
VerdugoB = Kabal (Traje Alternativo)

Capturas (+Nuevos Portraits):

Brujo (Iglesia):
Brujo (Iglesia).jpg

Guardia (Camara De Almas):
Guardia (Camara De Almas).jpg

Soldado (Del Area "La Calle"):
Soldado (La Calle).jpg

Skarlet (Prisionera Del Coliseo):
Skarlet BGND (Coliseo).jpg

CloneA (Fozos De Carne):
CloneA (FDC).jpg

Mileena BGND (Fozos De Carne):
Mileena BGND (FDC).jpg

VerdugoA (Armería):
VerdugoA (Armería).jpg

VerdugoB (Armería):
VerdugoB (Armería).jpg

Descarga:
NPCS By Fighters (Pack 2) (By Mr Skull).rar
(78.13 MiB) Downloaded 339 times
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post In English (Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

Hello everyone and welcome to the "part 2" of my previous publication, For those who have not seen or downloaded anything from the previous publication, I leave the link below for you to see, Today I come to present some new npcs skins that I make for you.
several fighters, Without much more to say, Below they will have the captures, list of which npc is for each character, and why not.
follow the download link of the pack, enjoy and don't forget to leave your comments, Greetings!

Link to part 1 of this post:
viewtopic.php?t=48270

Explanatory List About NPCS:

Warlock = Shang Tsung (Alternate Costume)
Guard = Ermac (Main Suit)
Soldier = Stryker (Alternate Costume)
Skarlet = Skarlet
Clone = Mileena (Mk3 Suit)
Mileena BGND= Mileena (Flesh Pits)
Executioner = Jax (Main Suit)
Executioner = Kabal (Alternate Costume)

Captures (+New Portraits):

Warlock (Church):
Brujo (Iglesia).jpg

Guard (Chamber Of Souls):
Guardia (Camara De Almas).jpg

Soldier (From "The Street" Area):
Soldado (La Calle).jpg

Skarlet (Prisoner of the Colosseum):
Skarlet BGND (Coliseo).jpg

CloneA (Flesh Pits):
CloneA (FDC).jpg

Mileena BGND (Flesh Pits):
Mileena BGND (FDC).jpg

ExecutionerA (Armory):
VerdugoA (Armería).jpg

ExecutionerB (Armory):
VerdugoB (Armería).jpg

Download:
NPCS By Fighters (Pack 2) (By Mr Skull).rar
(78.13 MiB) Downloaded 339 times
Last edited by Mr Skull Oficial on Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
Hanzo-Hasashi
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Re: MK9 PC - NPCS By Fighters (Part 2) (By Mr Skull)

Post by Hanzo-Hasashi »

And again, everything is at its best

I once wanted to pull monsters out of the pits of flesh

(But, you need to change the names and make a dlc character)
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Hanzo-Hasashi wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:34 pm And again, everything is at its best

I once wanted to pull monsters out of the pits of flesh

(But, you need to change the names and make a dlc character)
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

Thank you very much!,Some NPCs like the soldier, or the monster of the meat pits are still beta skins,and you're right about what you told me, It would be a better idea to make DLCs,But for some reason every time I try I don't have success, Even so this section of "NPCS By Fighters" is not going to end yet,I still have some skins and projects in beta phase to finish (which include more monsters of the meat pits), I just need to finish a few skins (Correct errors and that kind of thing) and I could upload them to the page ,I will probably do it today or tomorrow, if you have the time and desire I hope to see your opinion about the skins for then, Thanks for taking the time to comment again, Greetings!
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Roi_1984
Mortal
PSN: GageRoi
XBox Live: GageRoi

Post by Roi_1984 »

How do you edit the head icons? Because I'm trying to learn how to add dlc character mods to the ps3
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Roi_1984 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:58 pm How do you edit the head icons? Because I'm trying to learn how to add dlc character mods to the ps3
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

Hello, Sorry for the delay in answering you, I was editing some skins and I just saw your comment when I entered the page, All the characters when we extract their textures, In addition to their base textures, glitters, reflections, Accessories and damage Textures, They have one called "fg_head_name of the character", For example, If the character is jax, The texture will be called "fg_head_jax", If you edit this texture, you can change the color, shape, or create an "alpha texture " (Which is inside the same texture) with a new shape and size, although that is already more advanced, if you want to know more about texture editing I can help you if it seems good to you, We can talk about it here in the comments, or you can send me a private message and we'll talk about it there, I hope your answer, Greetings!

arena94
Mortal

Post by arena94 »

Hola. Estoy usando el traductor de Google.
Tu trabajo es realmente genial y me gustan mucho. Y gracias por proporcionar estas máscaras de forma gratuita.
Ojalá no tuvieran bichos. Porque además de que la física está inactiva, provoca que ocurran muchos errores durante el movimiento final.
Gracias de nuevo, saludos a España.
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

arena94 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:35 am Hola. Estoy usando el traductor de Google.
Tu trabajo es realmente genial y me gustan mucho. Y gracias por proporcionar estas máscaras de forma gratuita.
Ojalá no tuvieran bichos. Porque además de que la física está inactiva, provoca que ocurran muchos errores durante el movimiento final.
Gracias de nuevo, saludos a España.
Muchas gracias!,Me alegro de que te hayan gustado mis skins,Si no viste la parte 1 de esta publicacion de invito a verla en la seccion de skins,Y sobre los errores,Lamentablemente son incorregibles,Pero bueno,Proximamente voy a sacar la "parte 3" de esta publicacion,Así que te recomiendo estar atento/a a la seccion de skins,Muchas gracias por tomarte el tiempo de ver mi publicacion,Comentar y descargar mis skins,Saludos!

In English (Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

Thank you very much!,I'm glad you liked my skins,If you didn't see part 1 of this post I invite you to see it in the skins section,And about the errors, Unfortunately they are incorrigible,But hey, Soon I'm going to take out the "part 3" of this publication, So I recommend you to be attentive to the skins section, Thank you very much for taking the time to see my post, Comment and download my skins, Greetings!

Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Roi_1984 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:58 pm How do you edit the head icons? Because I'm trying to learn how to add dlc character mods to the ps3

Roi_1984, Here is the tutorial I told you:

Step 1.Download the necessary tools for the tutorial (I leave them below in a link).

Tools:
Tools Of The Tutorial.rar
(426.81 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

Step 2. Enter the "Asset" folder in the installation path of your mk9, and choose the char you want
Then copy and paste it into the tools folder that you previously downloaded.
Tutorial (Paso 2-Edit 2).jpg

Step 3.Now drag the char to the "Decompress" program, it will create an "Unpacked" folder
Go into that folder and copy the char inside that folder and paste it outside the "Unpacked" folder
It will ask you if you want to replace the char, if it asks you that choose yes.
Paso 3 (Parte 1-Descomprimir).jpg
Paso 3 (Parte 2-Entra En Unpacked).jpg
Paso 3 (Parte 3-Copiar Char).jpg
Paso 3 (Parte 4-Pegar Char).jpg
Paso 3 (Parte 5-Reemplazar Char).jpg

Step 4. Now drag the char to the "Extract" program
It will leave you a folder with the same name as char.
(That folder is not going to work for you now, but later it will)
Paso 4 (Extraer Char).jpg

Step 5.Now copy the char you just pasted out of the "Unpacked" folder again and paste it into
The folder "Umodel", Once inside that folder you will see a program called "Extract_xxx.bat"
Drag the char to that program, As in the previous step, this program will leave you a
Folder with the same name as the char, which contains the textures of the char.
Paso 5 (Copiar Char).jpg
Paso 5 (Abrir Carpeta Umodel).jpg
Paso 5 (Pegar Char En La Carpeta Umodel).jpg
Paso 5 (Char Pegado En La Carpeta Umodel).jpg
Paso 5 (Extrar Texturas Del Char).jpg

Step 6. Enter the folder that the program left you and then in the "Texture 2D" folder
You're going to see a lot of textures, but the ones that really matter are the following:
Paso 6 (Texturas Seleccionadas).jpg

"FG_HEAD_NAME"
"Filename of the File_diff"
"Nameof the Char_diff_damage"
"Nameof the CHAR_SPEC"
"Nameof the Char_spec_damage"

-The diff textures are the base textures
-The "Spec" textures are the glitter/highlights textures
-The "Diff_Damage" and "Spec_Damage" textures (They are the same Textures as the two above, but with damage)

Step 7. Open Photoshop and go to the textures folder of the char, inside the "Umodel" folder
In the tools folder, now open the texture you want to edit in Photoshop, if you want to edit
The base color of the char and its glosses, Open the "Diff & Spec" textures, and if you want to edit the "icon" of the char
in the game, open the texture "fg_head" in photoshop.

Step 8.Edit what you need from the texture and save it, When you are going to save it, a window will pop up
(I show it below in a screenshot), Normally this window is configured as follows:

DXT3 ARGB 8 bpp / explicit alpha
Generate MIP Maps (All)
Paso 8 (Config Inicial).jpg

Now by clicking on the option "Explicit Alpha" Change it to the following option and save the edited texture:

DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp / interpolated alpha
Generate MIP Maps (All)
Paso 8 (Config Modificada).jpg

Step 9. Go to the "Umodel" folder and enter the folder with the name of the char containing the textures
Right-click on the texture, or the textures that you have edited in Photoshop and tap the "Copy" option
Now get out of the "Umodel" folder, you will see a folder called "DDSinjectorversion1.4", enter
that folder and paste the texture inside it.

Now exit this folder, and go back inside the "Umodel" folder, right click on the char
and touch the copy option, go back to the folder "DDSinjectorversion1.4" and paste the char inside the folder.

Now (Again) exit the folder "DDSinjectorversion1.4", and enter inside the folder with the name of the
char, you will see many folders with many names, scroll down until you find the "Textures" folder
Or just type the word "Textures" to find it.

You are going to see files with the same names as the textures of the char, These files are "2D Textures" and
they are necessary to be able to "Inject" the edited textures inside the char, Copy the files that match
with the names of the textures you edited, Now exit this folder, Re-enter the folder "DDSinjectorversion1.4"
and paste the files that you previously copied inside this folder.

Step 10.Now, with all the necessary files inside the folder "DDSinjectorversion1.4", open the program
called "run.bat",You will get a windows command window,In this window, First type the name
Of the char you chose (Without the extension.xxx) and then touch the enter key, now type the name of each texture
that you edited (Tap enter for each name you type), when you have typed all the names of the textures
That you edited, type "/exit" in the window or just close it.
Paso 10 (Abrir Run.bat).jpg
Paso 10 (Escribir Nombres 1).jpg
Paso 10 (Escribir Nombres 2).jpg
Paso 10 (Escribir Nombres 3).jpg

Now right click on the char and tap the "Copy" option, Go to the "Asset" folder in the installation folder
of your mk9 and paste the char inside this folder, it will ask you if you want to replace the original char (Choose yes).

Now just open the game and see the results of your edits!

Roi_1984
Mortal
PSN: GageRoi
XBox Live: GageRoi

Post by Roi_1984 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:27 pm

Roi_1984, Here is the tutorial I told you:

Step 1.Download the necessary tools for the tutorial (I leave them below in a link).

Tools:Tools Of The Tutorial.rar

Step 2. Enter the "Asset" folder in the installation path of your mk9, and choose the char you want
Then copy and paste it into the tools folder that you previously downloaded.
Tutorial (Step 2-Edit 2).jpg

Step 3.Now drag the char to the "Decompress" program, it will create an "Unpacked" folder
Go into that folder and copy the char inside that folder and paste it outside the "Unpacked" folder
It will ask you if you want to replace the char, if it asks you that choose yes.
Step 3 (Part 1-Unzip).jpg
Step 3 (part 2-Enter Unpacked).jpg
Step 3 (Part 3-Copy Char).jpg
Step 3 (Part 4-Paste Char).jpg
Step 3 (Part 5-Replace Char).jpg

Step 4. Now drag the char to the "Extract" program
It will leave you a folder with the same name as char.
(That folder is not going to work for you now, but later it will)
Step 4 (Extract Char).jpg

Step 5.Now copy the char you just pasted out of the "Unpacked" folder again and paste it into
The folder "Umodel", Once inside that folder you will see a program called "Extract_xxx.bat"
Drag the char to that program, As in the previous step, this program will leave you a
Folder with the same name as the char, which contains the textures of the char.
Step 5 (Copy Char).jpg
Step 5 (Open Umodel Folder).jpg
Step 5 (Paste Char Into Umodel Folder).jpg
Step 5 (Char Pasted Into Umodel Folder).jpg
Step 5 (extract Textures From The Char).jpg

Step 6. Enter the folder that the program left you and then in the "Texture 2D" folder
You're going to see a lot of textures, but the ones that really matter are the following:
Step 6 (Selected Textures).jpg

"FG_HEAD_NAME"
"Filename of the File_diff"
"Nameof the Char_diff_damage"
"Nameof the CHAR_SPEC"
"Nameof the Char_spec_damage"

-The diff textures are the base textures
-The "Spec" textures are the glitter/highlights textures
-The "Diff_Damage" and "Spec_Damage" textures (They are the same Textures as the two above, but with damage)

Step 7. Open Photoshop and go to the textures folder of the char, inside the "Umodel" folder
In the tools folder, now open the texture you want to edit in Photoshop, if you want to edit
The base color of the char and its glosses, Open the "Diff & Spec" textures, and if you want to edit the "icon" of the char
in the game, open the texture "fg_head" in photoshop.

Step 8.Edit what you need from the texture and save it, When you are going to save it, a window will pop up
(I show it below in a screenshot), Normally this window is configured as follows:

DXT3 ARGB 8 bpp / explicit alpha
Generate MIP Maps (All)

Step 8 (Initial Config).jpg

Now by clicking on the option "Explicit Alpha" Change it to the following option and save the edited texture:

DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp / interpolated alpha
Generate MIP Maps (All)
Step 8 (Modified Config).jpg

Step 9. Go to the "Umodel" folder and enter the folder with the name of the char containing the textures
Right-click on the texture, or the textures that you have edited in Photoshop and tap the "Copy" option
Now get out of the "Umodel" folder, you will see a folder called "DDSinjectorversion1.4", enter
that folder and paste the texture inside it.

Now exit this folder, and go back inside the "Umodel" folder, right click on the char
and touch the copy option, go back to the folder "DDSinjectorversion1.4" and paste the char inside the folder.

Now (Again) exit the folder "DDSinjectorversion1.4", and enter inside the folder with the name of the
char, you will see many folders with many names, scroll down until you find the "Textures" folder
Or just type the word "Textures" to find it.

You are going to see files with the same names as the textures of the char, These files are "2D Textures" and
they are necessary to be able to "Inject" the edited textures inside the char, Copy the files that match
with the names of the textures you edited, Now exit this folder, Re-enter the folder "DDSinjectorversion1.4"
and paste the files that you previously copied inside this folder.

Step 10.Now, with all the necessary files inside the folder "DDSinjectorversion1.4", open the program
called "run.bat",You will get a windows command window,In this window, First type the name
Of the char you chose (Without the extension.xxx) and then touch the enter key, now type the name of each texture
that you edited (Tap enter for each name you type), when you have typed all the names of the textures
That you edited, type "/exit" in the window or just close it.
Step 10 (Open Run.bat).jpg
Step 10 (Write Names 1).jpg
Step 10 (Write Names 2).jpg
Step 10 (Write Names 3).jpg

Now right click on the char and tap the "Copy" option, Go to the "Asset" folder in the installation folder
of your mk9 and paste the char inside this folder, it will ask you if you want to replace the original char (Choose yes).

Now just open the game and see the results of your edits!
Thanks for the tutorial man, The head icon is different now thx
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

You're welcome Roi!,I hope to see your mod/your mods soon, Greetings!

PS: The mod that I "made" in the tutorial is available for download, Here is the link if you want to take a look:viewtopic.php?t=48053

Io_Ivan
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

Podes hacer que las skins sean trajes alternativos?, para no reemplazar los originales
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
Hanzo-Hasashi
Warrior

Post by Hanzo-Hasashi »

It is better to turn them into a dlc character
Hanzo-Hasashi
Warrior

Post by Hanzo-Hasashi »

https://mega.nz/file/RYIyzYqD#6EH17FZSF ... TmL5TyeWPg
I found this old document about the npc, May be useful to you
Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

Buenisimos compañero. Espero una parte 3, nesecito a Sareena y Tanya jeje
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Hanzo-Hasashi wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:57 pm It is better to turn them into a dlc character
They are in process right now, I am converting them to dlc little by little, soon I will upload both NPCs packs as dlc characters, what I ask is that you have a little patience, since it is a bit long process.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”