MK9 PC - NPCS By Fighters (Mesh Exchange) (By Mr Skull) (Updated Post 4/10/2022)

Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

MK9 PC - NPCS By Fighters (Mesh Exchange) (By Mr Skull) (Updated Post 4/10/2022)

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

(Scroll down a bit to find the post in English)

¿Que cambió en la actualizacion de la publicacion?:

-Ahora el pack de skins tambien incluye a daegon,Que Había olvidado incluirlo
(Gracias a Marce_3405 Por avisarme del problema)

Muy buenas noches a todos!,Para esta ocasion les vengo a traer unos skins de NPCS para algunos personajes del juego,Mas abajo van a tener una lista que aclara que NPC Es para cada personaje,Al igual que capturas de cada uno y el link de descarga del pack,Sin mas,Disfruten y no se olviden de dejar sus comentarios,Saludos!

Lista Explicativa Sobre Los NPCS:

Daegon = Kano (Traje Alternativo)
Esclava De Shao Kahn = Sonya (Traje Alternativo)
Generic Fighter A (Monje) = Kung Lao (Traje Alternativo)
Generic Fighter B (Militar) = Jax (Traje Alternativo)
Guardia = Liu Kang (Traje Alternativo)
Payaso = Shang Tsung (Traje Principal)
Reiko = Noob Saibot (Traje Principal)
Soldado Tarkatano = Baraka (Traje Principal)
Zombie = Reptile (Traje Alternativo)

Capturas (+Nuevos Portraits):

Daegon:
Daegon.jpg

Esclava De Shao Kahn:
Esclava.jpg

Generic Fighter A:
Generic Fighter A.jpg

Generic Fighter B:
Generic Fighter B.jpg

Guardia:
Guardia.jpg

Payaso:
Payaso.jpg

Reiko:
Reiko.jpg

Soldado Tarkatano:
Soldado Tarkatano.jpg

Zombie:
Zombie.jpg

Descarga:
NPCS By Fighters (Updated) (By Mr Skull).rar
(77.82 MiB) Downloaded 465 times
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post In English (Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

What changed in the update of the publication?:

-Now the skin pack also includes daegon, I had forgotten to include it
(Thanks to Marce_3405 for letting me know about the problem)

Very good evening everyone!,For this occasion I come to bring you some NPCS skins for some characters of the game, Below they will have a list that clarifies that NPC Is for each character, As well as screenshots of each one and the download link of the pack, Without more, Enjoy and do not forget to leave your comments, Greetings!

Explanatory List About NPCS:

Daegon = Kano (Alternate Costume)
Slave Of Shao Kahn = Sonya (Alternate Costume)
Generic Fighter A (Monk) = Kung Lao (Alternate Costume)
Generic Fighter B (Military) = Jax (Alternate Costume)
Guard = Liu Kang (Alternate Costume)
Clown = Shang Tsung (Main Costume)
Reiko = Noob Saibot (Main Suit)
Tarkatano Soldier = Baraka (Main Suit)
Zombie = Reptile (Alternate Costume)

Captures (+New Portraits):

Daegon:
Daegon.jpg

Shao Kahn's Slave:
Esclava.jpg

Generic Fighter A:
Generic Fighter A.jpg

Generic Fighter B:
Generic Fighter B.jpg

Guard:
Guardia.jpg

Clown:
Payaso.jpg

Reiko:
Reiko.jpg

Tarkatan Soldier:
Soldado Tarkatano.jpg

Zombie:
Zombie.jpg

Download:
NPCS By Fighters (Updated) (By Mr Skull).rar
(77.82 MiB) Downloaded 465 times
Last edited by Mr Skull Oficial on Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
arena94
Mortal

Re: MK9 PC - NPCS By Fighters (Mesh Exchange) (By Mr Skull)

Post by arena94 »

It's great, only these models don't have physics and their clothes don't move. And they have problems when Vitality is implemented on them. In general, thank you
Hanzo-Hasashi
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by Hanzo-Hasashi »

Damn man, you did a great job
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Hanzo-Hasashi wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:52 am Damn man, you did a great job
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Thank you very much Hanzo-Hasashi!, I really appreciate a comment from you, I know that the skins are not perfect, but I'm glad you liked them, I hope they didn't give you any problems (Besides the physics and the bugs with the fatalities), I am working on more npcs for the other fighters, and soon I will update the publication adding them, I hope you can see them and give me your opinion about them when I upload them

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

arena94
Mortal

Post by arena94 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:31 pm
Hanzo-Hasashi wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:52 am Damn man, you did a great job

Thank you very much Hanzo-Hasashi!, I really appreciate a comment from you, I know that the skins are not perfect, but I'm glad you liked them, I hope they didn't give you any problems (Besides the physics and the bugs with the fatalities), I am working on more npcs for the other fighters, and soon I will update the publication adding them, I hope you can see them and give me your opinion about them when I upload them
thanks a lot i love it
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

arena94 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:41 am It's great, only these models don't have physics and their clothes don't move. And they have problems when Vitality is implemented on them. In general, thank you

You're welcome! It is true that they have some bugs and other problems, but I hope that in spite of that you have been able to download them and enjoy using them, if you have any problem with the textures or general error, do not hesitate to leave your comment about it ,Soon I will update the publication adding more ncps for characters,Maybe I will do it today,So I recommend you to be attentive,Thanks for leaving your comment,Greetings!

evilghost
Mortal

Post by evilghost »

doesn't work with the latest version of mkke
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

evilghost wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:36 pm doesn't work with the latest version of mkke

Are you sure you have the Mkke 1.07 version?,Because the skins are made with chars from that version.

PS: I don't know if this will be a problem (I don't think so), but the skins are made with chars from the pirate version of mkke
I have no idea if that brings problems if you have steam mkke, which version of the game do you have, Steam or Pirate?

evilghost
Mortal

Post by evilghost »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:44 pm
evilghost wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:36 pm doesn't work with the latest version of mkke

Are you sure you have the Mkke 1.07 version?,Because the skins are made with chars from that version.

PS: I don't know if this will be a problem (I don't think so), but the skins are made with chars from the pirate version of mkke
I have no idea if that brings problems if you have steam mkke, which version of the game do you have, Steam or Pirate?
my bad, one of the mod am using was having some conflict with yours. now everything is working great.
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

evilghost wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:10 pm
Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:44 pm

my bad, one of the mod am using was having some conflict with yours. now everything is working great.
For a moment I worried, but it's good that now everything is working well for you, If you get to have any problem with the textures of the skins or something like that let me know and I'll correct it, Thanks for commenting, Greetings!

Marce_3405
Master

Post by Marce_3405 »

Hola, muy buen mod de skins, te felicito. Queria decirte 3 cosas.
1_ Te olvidaste de adjuntar el archivo de Daegon (Kano) xd espero puedas actualizar el link
2_ ¿Podrias hacer a Reiko un personaje DLC a partir de Noob Saibot y la skin que usaste para este mod?
3_ ¿Podrias hacer a partir de Shang Tsung (ya sea skin o DLC) un mod de Shujinko? seria lo mismo pero alternando los colores y con ojos de humano
Sobre los dos ultimos puntos... Yo si supiera (y pudiera) lo haria, pero bueno solo descargo mods, no se hacerlos. Muchas gracias de todas formas, espero tu respuesta.
Sorry if there are errors in English, I speak Spanish and I use Google translate
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Marce_3405 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:56 pm Hola, muy buen mod de skins, te felicito. Queria decirte 3 cosas.
1_ Te olvidaste de adjuntar el archivo de Daegon (Kano) xd espero puedas actualizar el link
2_ ¿Podrias hacer a Reiko un personaje DLC a partir de Noob Saibot y la skin que usaste para este mod?
3_ ¿Podrias hacer a partir de Shang Tsung (ya sea skin o DLC) un mod de Shujinko? seria lo mismo pero alternando los colores y con ojos de humano
Sobre los dos ultimos puntos... Yo si supiera (y pudiera) lo haria, pero bueno solo descargo mods, no se hacerlos. Muchas gracias de todas formas, espero tu respuesta.
Hola!,Muchas gracias por comentar,felicitarme y sobre todo por avisarme de mi error jaja,Acabo de actualizar el link de descarga de la publicacion gracias a que me avisaste,sinó no sé cuanto tiempo hubiera estado así,y sobre los skins,Desde el principio quise que fueran DLC'S,Pero lamentablemente cada vez que intento hacer DLC'S no tengo éxito,En algun momento voy a encontrar la fuente de mi problema con los dlcs,Pero por ahora van a tener que quedarse solo como skins que reemplazan,Pero bueno,Gracias por las sugerencias (Las voy a tener en cuenta y voy a ver si tengo suerte en cumplirlas),Saludos!

Io_Ivan
Master

Re: MK9 PC - NPCS By Fighters (Mesh Exchange) (By Mr Skull) (Updated Post 4/10/2022)

Post by Io_Ivan »

Men tengo muchas ganas de probar estas skins, pero el problema es que reemplaza los originales 😅 seria genial que fueran trajes alternativos.
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Re: MK9 PC - NPCS By Fighters (Mesh Exchange) (By Mr Skull) (Updated Post 4/10/2022)

Io_Ivan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:39 am Men tengo muchas ganas de probar estas skins, pero el problema es que reemplaza los originales 😅 seria genial que fueran trajes alternativos.
Hola Io_Ivan,No te preocupes por reemplazar los trajes originales/secundarios de los personajes,Yo subi todos los archivos originales de mk9 a mediafire,Para que los que tengan problemas con los chars originales o se les dañen puedan descargarlos desde ahí,Te dejo el link mas abajo:

Link a la publicacion: viewtopic.php?t=48268

MFS
Warrior

Post by MFS »

Hey Mr Skull, great work! I also wanted to add the slave girl as a DLC on PS3 version, but I coudn't make her move so she just stood in a standard T-stance.
About parts (pieces of clothes) that arent moving - I guess you can swap the regular MICs (Material Instance Constant) with the Damage MICs in hex and then swap the textures the same way, because the damage textures always have what I call "the invisibility gene", so it will be possible to make parts that don't move invisible, like piece of material between slave's legs.
The only thing that's really bad is these characters don't have dismemberment information and it's impossible to make fatalities on them even after mesh swapping them with the official chars, making them pretty useless during real gameplay. What a shame. If someone found a way to implement dismemberment to them, it would be a great discovery.
Telegram: @mfskhaos

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”