40 plus super heroes skins. tread 3

mkx user 2.0
Apprentice

40 plus super heroes skins. tread 3

Post by mkx user 2.0 »

this is the same as 1 and 2 only to sho the other skins. but is open to new ones i´m making and will ad here, this is all for while.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4jzapflt ... s.rar/file
Attachments
rogue over kitana
rogue over kitana
black widow over kitana
black widow over kitana
miss marvel over kitana
miss marvel over kitana
jean grey over kitana
jean grey over kitana
psilocke xforce over kitana
psilocke xforce over kitana

joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Re: 40 plus super heroes skins. tread 3

Post by joven1 »

Great MK in Heroes Cosplay Suits. Thanks for sharing and continous supporting our MKXL community. This is what you are talking to me before the Heroes Mods. :)
The skin textures of Cable and Winter Soldier are different how you do that? I was so amazed maybe you can rework Omegas MKSM Scorpion to have different arm textures like in the gameplay. :)
Valtazar MB
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Valtazar MB »

This is incredible bro, I have seen several of your works and I see that you have a gift for this, you really do it very well :mrgreen:
I downloaded the programs to make skins and start with this world and seeing this motivates me to put the desire and do things like that xD

Although the era of mk10 is over, I'll still learn it because potato :lol: :lol: :lol:
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Valtazar MB wrote:This is incredible bro, I have seen several of your works and I see that you have a gift for this, you really do it very well :mrgreen:
I downloaded the programs to make skins and start with this world and seeing this motivates me to put the desire and do things like that xD

Although the era of mk10 is over, I'll still learn it because potato :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great bro! Welcome to MKX skin mod world i know it's very late to come here but still at least you will try. I want to see your first skin mods of MKX.

Im just only around here visiting our site regularly.
Valtazar MB
Mortal

Post by Valtazar MB »

joven1 wrote:
Valtazar MB wrote:This is incredible bro, I have seen several of your works and I see that you have a gift for this, you really do it very well :mrgreen:

Great bro! Welcome to MKX skin mod world i know it's very late to come here but still at least you will try. I want to see your first skin mods of MKX.

Hi bro thanks for the welcome!

Yes I know hahaha but I would like to be able to do skins too and seeing the work of other users with that level of skill makes me want to do mine too, although I recently started and it is difficult for me to understand the guides it is just a matter of time learn it and start creating some things for fun xD

Of course, Lorenzo will not be able to get a skin that I believe even if they are ugly

(If my English is something bad it's google's fault hahaha)
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Valtazar MB wrote:
joven1 wrote:

Hi bro thanks for the welcome!

Yes I know hahaha but I would like to be able to do skins too and seeing the work of other users with that level of skill makes me want to do mine too, although I recently started and it is difficult for me to understand the guides it is just a matter of time learn it and start creating some things for fun xD

Of course, Lorenzo will not be able to get a skin that I believe even if they are ugly

(If my English is something bad it's google's fault hahaha)

hahaha only trusted friends can get the link like we did before because of greedy and no respect and no good manners, Diamond King or King Kollosus username, for sure he is still here using different newbie account name stay out of him. He don't like LGBT and so on he has a weird qoutes always.

He already kicked here many times by the Admins.

My longtime friend MKXuser the Author of this Marvel Skin Kompilations. He can help you with what tools and apps using in order to make a beautiful Masterpiece try to reach him in
PM's , such a good person and very accommodating. Sadly he retired in MKX moding right now. But for sure he will help you and give you some tips in MKModing scene. :(
Valtazar MB
Mortal

Post by Valtazar MB »

Of course it is normal, in other forums on this page I saw that this king kolosus or whatever he is called now, has done a lot of damage to this community although I do not know the whole story it is easy to intuit that he is not a good person

I would love to be able to talk to him to teach me those skills, but I don't want to bother him with the infinite doubts of a practitioner hahaha
With the tutorials that are on the forums they would help me a lot although I have a limited time for studying, I always read the tutorials and I know that with patience and time I can and I will show them when I reach that level hahaha

I have seen that in his publications that almost no one thanks him for the work done by people who download his work and that is very sad knowing how he strives to do those works for the community, that is one of the reasons why that I will not make public my works if not that I will only show it in private, although I am creating somewhat ugly skins hahahaha :lol: :lol:
ingbin
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by ingbin »

Great works! I like the first one :D
JabberCatch
Mortal

Post by JabberCatch »

The link seems to be broken. Does anyone have the mods?

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”