MKKE Generic Injector Multi

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

MKKE Generic Injector Multi

Post by zepterrian »

This is app is an "expanded" version of the generic injector tool and will allow to make multiple injections in one click.
It uses the original generic injector by HowardC as base, so credits to him.

Instructions for usage are can be found inside the file below.
MKKEGenericInjectorMulti.rar
(17.99 KiB) Downloaded 484 times
To quickly describe how it works, you put all the files you want to replace in the folder named "old" and the modded files in the folder named "new". This app internally sorts the files by name A-Z. Then it replaces the first file in the "old" folder by the first file in the "new" folder. And so on.
To start the injection enter the name of your char file or whatever file you are modding and press "Inject it!".

As always make sure to check out the modded file sizes because the generic injector cannot inject files that are larger than the originals.

Thanks to Silver23 for testing.

Note: your antivirus might see this program as a threat so I recommend to add it as exception. This app contains NO virus at all since I made it myself.

For the raptor race...
oogabooga
Mortal

Re: MKKE Generic Injector Multi

Post by oogabooga »

"To start the injection enter the name of your char file or whatever file you are modding and press "Inject it!"."
Sorry, but Im having some issues with the injector, im not quite sure what to type into the 'Archive to inject into', 'Original file', and 'New file' boxes. So far i have tried typing in all of the file names but it keeps giving me the archive not found, path error.
If you would be able to explain how to do it with pictures that would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

oogabooga wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:56 am "To start the injection enter the name of your char file or whatever file you are modding and press "Inject it!"."
Sorry, but Im having some issues with the injector, im not quite sure what to type into the 'Archive to inject into', 'Original file', and 'New file' boxes. So far i have tried typing in all of the file names but it keeps giving me the archive not found, path error.
If you would be able to explain how to do it with pictures that would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Archive to inject into is the .xxx file.
Original file is the file you are replacing, and New file is kinda self-explanatory.

Nevertheless, the other app, the multinjector only asks you to introduce your .xxx file name. The original files must be placed into the "old" folder and the new files into the "new" one.
Both apps do the same. But the multiinjector uses the original generic injector as many times as files you have. All in one click.
For the raptor race...
Leken
Mortal
PSN: no tengo
XBox Live: no tengo

Post by Leken »

Excuse me! Every time I put the name of the old file in an fsb, it tells me "File Not found in Archive! Unable to Inject!", even when I verify that it is, what can I do?
Leken
Mortal

Post by Leken »

Excuse me! Every time I put the name of the old file in an fsb, it tells me "File Not found in Archive! Unable to Inject!", even when I verify that it is, what can I do?
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

Leken wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:36 pm Excuse me! Every time I put the name of the old file in an fsb, it tells me "File Not found in Archive! Unable to Inject!", even when I verify that it is, what can I do?
If the injector tells you it is not there then it is not there. Keep an eye on the content of the file you are trying to replace rather than its name.

As example, if you have an old file whose content is

Code: Select all

00 00 00 01
and you want to replace it by a new one that is

Code: Select all

11 11 11 10
once you have finished the injection, your new "old" file will be 11 11 11 10 and not 00 00 00 01.
For the raptor race...
Leken
Mortal

Post by Leken »

I am quite new in modding, where could I see the numbers it shows me, I have the exadecimal editor but I don't know where to find them
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

Leken wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:34 pm I am quite new in modding, where could I see the numbers it shows me, I have the exadecimal editor but I don't know where to find them
it is just an example on how identify different files.
To sort of bypass your issue just copy-paste your fsb file again replacing the old one. Do it every time you encounter this problem.
And of course make sure that the "old" file was extracted from that fsb file you are working with.
For the raptor race...

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tools”