MK11Hook

ermaccer
Mortal

Re: MK11Hook

Post by ermaccer »

franciscoleite4 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:05 am First of all thank you @ermaccer for your amazing tool and your great contribution to the community!!!!!!Sorry for my english, I have a really cool suggestion, in relation to characters that cannot be selected normally and need commands in the Hook, example of Sektor and Cyrax, Fire God Liu Kang and etc. you could put the option to select them through commands on the xbox/ps4 controller itself (example: selecting sub-zero holding L2+R2 you force the game to enable Cyrax; select: Jax holding L2+R2 you would force the game to choose Sektor; Liu Kang the fire god) and so on.
I don't really see the point of this when you can just open menu in main menu, set character, and never bother with it again.

Update!

- Updated menu design
- Tab names have been shortened (Character Modifier -> Character)
- Added new section - AI
- Allows to change AI player behaviour

Also updated main post because it was pretty outdated.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

ermaccer wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:39 am
franciscoleite4 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:05 am First of all thank you @ermaccer for your amazing tool and your great contribution to the community!!!!!!Sorry for my english, I have a really cool suggestion, in relation to characters that cannot be selected normally and need commands in the Hook, example of Sektor and Cyrax, Fire God Liu Kang and etc. you could put the option to select them through commands on the xbox/ps4 controller itself (example: selecting sub-zero holding L2+R2 you force the game to enable Cyrax; select: Jax holding L2+R2 you would force the game to choose Sektor; Liu Kang the fire god) and so on.
I don't really see the point of this when you can just open menu in main menu, set character, and never bother with it again.

I agree with this. It would waste hotkeys for potentially other features.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

Can i use the invincibility on towers of time and not get banned?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Jarkom wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:28 pm Can i use the invincibility on towers of time and not get banned?
You cannot get banned, you may only de-sync.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

thethiny wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:03 pm
Jarkom wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:28 pm Can i use the invincibility on towers of time and not get banned?
You cannot get banned, you may only de-sync.
thanks
franciscoleite4
Mortal

Post by franciscoleite4 »

First of all thank you @ermaccer for your amazing tool and your great contribution to the community! Is it possible for you to add the option to disable or keep the defensive or offensive bars in your hook? I would like to play without the defensive bars; I don't like the gameplay mechanics they provide, such as being able to escape from punishment or an aerial combo, for instance.
MR ZERO
Mortal

Post by MR ZERO »

A question please can it work also on cracked version like this one or it works on steam version only ? Thanks in advance 🙏
https://fitgirl-repacks.site/mortal-kombat-11/
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

MR ZERO wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:46 am A question please can it work also on cracked version like this one or it works on steam version only ? Thanks in advance 🙏
https://fitgirl-repacks.site/mortal-kombat-11/
Steam version only

MR ZERO
Mortal

Post by MR ZERO »

thanks a lot mate that's a very creative addon thanks once again,
I just used the script call feature there's some problems i faced
1- the recovery between the Repetition of the move not exists can i add recovery time i mean i can spam the move continuously and use it in the middle of any move which is not what im trying to do
can i use the default recovery between abilities ?
2- some move don't work like sub zero slide and scorpion spear i can launch the spear but the move stop in the middle no sword hit or elbow hit
Im just trying to make a hot key for the character moves without something unnormal
i can share a explaining video if you want
thanks in advance mate.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Gameplay Mods”