MK11Hook

jaykhasiya
Mortal

Re: MK11Hook

Post by jaykhasiya »

Hello, thank you for giving this mode. I wanted to change camera angle in character select menu. I tried with adding different values in yawn, pitch and roll but didn't work. I guess I missed something. Please help if you can. I want to just change camera angle 3d view in character select menu.

Ercam67
Mortal

Post by Ercam67 »

I really like this hook but I'm afraid to get banned. I'm only playing single player modes towers of time, klassic towers etc. Will I get banned for this?
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Hooks will NEVER get you banned.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Ercam67
Mortal

Post by Ercam67 »

Thank you for answering my question
Z3zr
Mortal

Post by Z3zr »

hello I have a question, how do I make the mouse controlled free camera work?
here is some info about my problem
I use both mk11asi ( the mk11asi is the latest release but with its ini from oct31. idk what I am doing wrong whenever I paste the ini from nov.10 it deactivates both mk11asi and mk11hook so I don't use the nov.10 ini. I also pasted the address released on jan.27 to the mk11asi ini.) and mk11hook version 0.4.6( 0.4.7 crashes whenever I run it with mk11asi, probably needs an update)

I read previous post stating that it worked when the user tried to use it in windowed mode but I tried to do that but it did not work for me

please tell me what I did wrong since I have no clue on how modding works in nrs games
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

Ermaccer updated MK11Hook and now that allows to do stuff like this:

Download here:
https://github.com/ermaccer/MK11Hook/releases
BoogiePoot
Mortal

Post by BoogiePoot »

Hello. My game updated so I downloaded and installed the latest hook. I cannot do any of the towers . The game will just crash. I don't know if I did something wrong. I'm able to activate the hook using F1.
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

Updated to latest Steam version.

Fixed a crash with character modifier in towers.

Cheats

Easy KBs are now checkboxes
Added Infinite KBs and Quick Uppercut Recovery Cheats

Script

Removed "Global" calling as calling everything on character proc seems to work just fine.

https://github.com/ermaccer/MK11Hook/releases
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

ermaccer wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:20 pm Updated to latest Steam version.
Thank you my friend.
love4piz
Mortal

Post by love4piz »

Thank you for giving this mode
Is windows 11 compatible with the current asi ? The game crashed so many times T_T
chrisdoc
Mortal

Post by chrisdoc »

First of all thank you @ermaccer for your amazing tool and your great contribution to the community!!! I would be also very greatful if in your next update of the tool you could add the possibility to select one of the two brutality win poses for our character to do every time as for most characters one is really cool while the other not. I have asked also thethiny if it is possible and he answered that it could if with your tool the name of the script of the brutality pose is found and then with cheat engine we replace the name of the ''bad pose'' with the one we want.I think it would be great!
Thank you so much anyway!!
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

HI @Ermacccer, is it possible to modify a brutality with MK11hook?

Thanks
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

snoopster777 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:28 pm Is it possible to modify a brutality with MK11hook?

Thanks
No.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

alexanderfox wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:02 am
snoopster777 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:28 pm Is it possible to modify a brutality with MK11hook?

Thanks
No.
Thank you so much for confirming this I thought it was not , but wanted to make sure
franciscoleite4
Mortal

Post by franciscoleite4 »

First of all thank you @ermaccer for your amazing tool and your great contribution to the community!!!!!!Sorry for my english, I have a really cool suggestion, in relation to characters that cannot be selected normally and need commands in the Hook, example of Sektor and Cyrax, Fire God Liu Kang and etc. you could put the option to select them through commands on the xbox/ps4 controller itself (example: selecting sub-zero holding L2+R2 you force the game to enable Cyrax; select: Jax holding L2+R2 you would force the game to choose Sektor; Liu Kang the fire god) and so on.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Gameplay Mods”