Favorite Male ninja

Redbull
Mortal

Re: Favorite Male ninja

Post by Redbull »

My best colour is Red which makes Ermac my favourite male ninja moreover I love his telekinetic ability which makes him unique from all other characters as a matter of fact Kenshi got his telekinetic ability from him.

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Reptile all the way. The green palette-swap Ninja (green has always been my favorite color), who is super versatile in every game he was in, and keeps changing both in appearance and even in personality throughout the games, like when he was driven into insanity from being devolved after he was separated from his fellow Saurians for too long . The core of his character is always the same, but more layers were added to his core over time. My all time favorite Mortal Kombat character, and my all time favorite video game character.

Scorpion is a close second, huge fan of him as well. The undead Ninja who seeks revenge on those who wronged him, and now fights for justice.

And FTR, they are all ninjas not just because of their masks, but also because their overall outfits and abilities. Reptile for one is an expert in stealth and can turn invisible, and while they are common traits for all Saurians, they are also common traits for Ninjas. That's why Reptile is a Ninja, and it's true for rest of them as well.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Beato_dim
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Beato_dim »

Sub-Zero. Freezing an opponent is an essential ability for a noob to use (heh, irony).
bob the guy
Mortal

Post by bob the guy »

Mine's the Bi-Han Sub-Zero. Second choice would probably be Reptile.
I am mortal.
I am a thief and assassin.
I am a Lin Kuei warrior.
I am Sub-Zero.
urrutiap
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by urrutiap »

I like Rain where his fighting style is fun to play around with in Mortal Kombat 11. Plus him being a royal prince in exile or whateer. he's hasically a male version of Kitana.

Return to “General Discussion”