MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

NeoDarkErmac
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by NeoDarkErmac »

thethiny wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:20 pm
NeoDarkErmac wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:38 pm I'm curious if I can delete the unlocker and put back in MK11Hook without any issues. Is it possible?
MK11Hook works fine with unlocker, unless you mean ASIMK11.
Exactly what I meant. I only ever wanted to use the unlocker to get skins I had no real way of obtaining through normal means (Eternal Clash skins, Cold War Skarlet, etc.), so I figure that once I delete ASIMK11 and put back MK11Hook, I shouldn't lose anything or suffer any consequences.

Ahmet360
Mortal

Post by Ahmet360 »

hi so while trying to load the unlocker I kept getting the error"Thread-64._load_kollections:'permissonsError' object has no attribute 'strip' "
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

are you using the files from the box pc live anywhere version or the actual game files ?
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Ahmet360 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:19 pm hi so while trying to load the unlocker I kept getting the error"Thread-64._load_kollections:'permissonsError' object has no attribute 'strip' "
The files are open in another app.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Ahmet360
Mortal

Post by Ahmet360 »

now it's giving me error 126 (unable to load asimk11.asi
ze1t
Mortal

Post by ze1t »

Hello guys, everything is running excellent but I can't find the Eternal Klash Skins for Scorpion , Sub-Zero and Frost, are they unlockable with this method ? Thank you very much!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

ze1t wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:50 am Hello guys, everything is running excellent but I can't find the Eternal Klash Skins for Scorpion , Sub-Zero and Frost, are they unlockable with this method ? Thank you very much!
Help > Settings > Show owned items

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
ze1t
Mortal

Post by ze1t »

thethiny wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:02 am
ze1t wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:50 am Hello guys, everything is running excellent but I can't find the Eternal Klash Skins for Scorpion , Sub-Zero and Frost, are they unlockable with this method ? Thank you very much!
Help > Settings > Show owned items
Thank you so much thethiny, I did it, you are a lifesaver!!! Your tool is awesome, be blessed!
sifi89
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by sifi89 »

Hey all. Does this unlocker work on anything other than skins for the Xbox version yet please?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

sifi89 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:39 am Hey all. Does this unlocker work on anything other than skins for the Xbox version yet please?
Works on everything under the equipment tab, things in the kollection tab will not work , and I believe kurrency works
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

sifi89 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:39 am Hey all. Does this unlocker work on anything other than skins for the Xbox version yet please?
It unlocks everything not in the kombat kard section or the krypt, that's cuz those are stored differently and Xbox Game Pass doesn't trasnfer them to Xbox.

mileenahive
Mortal

Post by mileenahive »

I unlocked all of d'vorah's equipment and everything went smoothly, but when i go to preview her victories in customization, none of them will play and only her default victory shows at the end of a fight even if i have one of the others equipped. Anyone know what the problem could be and how this can be fixed? I've already tried removing the unlockers files and verifying file integrity on steam, to no avail. Btw, so far this is only a problem with her, no other character i've unlocked has had this issue.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

mileenahive wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:58 pm I unlocked all of d'vorah's equipment and everything went smoothly, but when i go to preview her victories in customization, none of them will play and only her default victory shows at the end of a fight even if i have one of the others equipped. Anyone know what the problem could be and how this can be fixed? I've already tried removing the unlockers files and verifying file integrity on steam, to no avail. Btw, so far this is only a problem with her, no other character i've unlocked has had this issue.
Just unlock them again.

mileenahive
Mortal

Post by mileenahive »

thethiny wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:17 pm
mileenahive wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:58 pm I unlocked all of d'vorah's equipment and everything went smoothly, but when i go to preview her victories in customization, none of them will play and only her default victory shows at the end of a fight even if i have one of the others equipped. Anyone know what the problem could be and how this can be fixed? I've already tried removing the unlockers files and verifying file integrity on steam, to no avail. Btw, so far this is only a problem with her, no other character i've unlocked has had this issue.
Just unlock them again.
didn't work unfortunately :/
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

have you gone to enable them in the kustomize menu on mk 11 ? Can you play them there

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”